Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:54 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki nodded and made her way over to the stairs, motioning for Sam to follow, "It takes time, but you get used to it after awhile. You're a good brother." she replied quietly. Her ears twitched as se picked up the voice of a young girl. She knew it wasn't Runo; she could distinguish that voice even if there were twenty ofther girls her age in the same room as her younger sister. She released out a small sigh and leaned against the railing of the staircase, "I have two other siblings besides Ichii."

Sora grinned and quickened his pace, pulling Runo up to occupy his other arm, "This feels like a movie." he chuckled, skipping a stair before jumping down another two. "You'll be reunited with your brothers soon enough!" he said excitedly. It had been awhile since he actually had any real fun. He had been too serious over the past few weeks, and it was really raking on his happy nerves.

((That's fine))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:14 pm
Sam smiled at the compliment. Taking longer strides now that he had some idea of where he was going. He turned back at hearing the comment about her siblings,
"Guess the kids won't get bored then" he said offering a smile. He recalled her mentioning her brother once.
"You're brother..he's the one patching up Mia right? he said tilting his head "and Runo would be the one who found my sister"
By that logic her brother had to be a bit older than the other 2.
He stopped for a bit trying to recall which way he'd been going.
"This place needs a You're-here sing" he muttered under his breath.

Mia out right laughed at what Sora had said. Being carried and being with friends as well as being reunited with her brothers soon had put all of the past occurrence out of her mind.
"Yeah like a cops movie" she said grinning as well. Sammy liked cops movies so she knew what they were like-even if she couldn't watch them.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki grimaced, "We're going to have to be the parents here," she huffed quietly, "Also, there's another girl here. She couldn't be older than fourteen. Looks like we're stuck with six kids." she brushed some of her hair behind her ears and crossed her left leg over her right. "Yeah. Sora's the one helping your sister. He's fifteen, but sometimes he acts like he's ten." she laughed to herself as she remember how much trouble Sora had gotten into when he was a child. One time involved him trying to fly off a dock. In the winter. "Stupid boy." she shook her head.

Sora grinned, "All I need is a cop's hat." he laughed along with Mia, already imagining it. Sora turned the corner and almost crashed into Miki, "Eh? Oh!" he stuttered, a bit disoriented before his face broke out into a grin, "Hey sis!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 pm
Sam snickered at Miki's obvious annoyance with her brother''s antics realizing just how long it had been since he was with anyone but his siblings.
Not that they weren't great but they were 6. He;d withdrawn into then after his parent's deaths going into the system he hadn't really had many people to talk to.
He'd missed it.
It must have been nice, having someone a bit older.
He stared at the boy who ran into Miki.'"I;m gonna go out on a limb and say, this is Sora" he said with an easy smile.

Mia flinched when her ankle got bumped from Sora running into his sister.
That got pushed out her mind when she saw who was next to her.
"Sammy!" she said her whole face lit up.

Sam gave a sigh,
"Mia" he said tiredly obviously meaning I-was-so-worried-I'm-so-glad-your-ok-what-did-you-do!
He gave a little laugh-because really what could he do?
"what happened?" he said with a small smile.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki nodded and smiled at her brother, "Yes." she raked her hands through Sora's messy locks, trying to make them look at least a little presentable. It was a fruitless battle. Everytime she flattened a lock of his hair, it just stood up again like a spring.

Sora skidded to a stop and brought his worried eyes down to Mia, "Sorry, sorry." he whispered in her ear before turning a large smile at Sam, "Please to meet you. Sora Yotsura at your service." he said and gave a small bow. He tried to tilt his head away from Miki's grip, sticking his tongue out at his older sister.

Runo grinned and giggled in Sora's arm, reaching out for Miki, "Onee-chan Onee-chan!" she squealed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 pm
Sam nodded smiling a bit-he didn't smile often now a days. Being the eldest and suddenly in charge of 2 6-year-olds He was usually serious by nature.
He seemed to be doing it a lot today though.
"It's good to meet you toor" he then turned to adress Mia who looked quite happy with Sora.
"And where have you been?" he asked somewhere between annoyed and amused. "We've been looking for you MIa"

Mia shrugged "I was right here Sammy" she said simply as if it was the most obvious think in the world

"Yeah cause you ran off again" Leo said turning around so that he was facing his sister.

"Leo I thought you were asleep"

"And I thought you were right in front of me" Leo said crossing his arms and pouting a bit. Because of Mia he'd had to walk all over the place.

Mia motioned for Sam to get closer to Sora so that she and Leo were close enough then wacked her twin brother on the head.
"Ow! Sammy!"

Sam sighed and set his brother down chuckling a bit. turning to adress Miki's brother as well as her sister.
"I'm Sam by the way"
he said "This is leo" he put a hand on Leo's head

Leo blinked at the people in front of him feeling kind of quiet he stayed where he was still sulking about being wacked in the head.

"Thanks for looking after Mia" he said sincerely "I don't know what would have happened if someone else found her"  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 pm
Blaise Harman
Age-17
Personality-Blaise has a bit of a double personality. She is often cold and aloof but has a side f her that is flirty and coy. She likes having fun with guys and knows how to use her looks and mind to get what she wants. She is also very protective of her sister.

User Image

Thea Harman
Age-16
Personality- Thea is Blaise's sister and is like her other half. She is kind and warm and will always go out of her way to help those in pain.
She doesn't always approve of her sister's actions but is fiercely loyal to her and will always stand by her side.
User Image

((waiting for approval?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:22 pm
Name-Eli Ritter
Age-16
Personality- Eli is snarky quiet and sarcastic. He has a lizard named Lestat who he takes everywhere.
He is very observant of those around him (a habit he picked up while in the system) and is the kind of guy you can count on that when things are bad he will be there...to point out exactly how bad they are (XD) despite all this he is loyal and will help you out, even if he annoys the heck out of you while doing so,

User Image

Name-Derek Venturi
Age-17
Personality- Overconfident and cocky Derek never lets things get the better of him and never really worries about things-having a very 'it'll resolve itself' personality. He is a player and likes to pick up girls everywhere he goes. If they say no it's just a challenge for him and all the more fun(you know the kind XD) He never really thinks with the upstairs brain and is known for getting his way without even trying. He is fiercely protective of his siblings and it is a sore point that he got separated from some of them while they were put in the system.
Derek's story is one that he will tell you after you've gained his trust all that is known is that his mother has been absent from his life since he was eight. His official parents being his dad and stepmom both of who are now gone

User Image

Cassandra Mcdonal
Age-17
Personality- Cassandra -Casey actually to most is Derek's oldest step-sister. (Her mother married his father when they were both in HS) They never got along from the get-go Casey was a goody goody ice princess and looked down on Derek seeing him as a slacker looser and despising him even more because of his popularity.
As Casey grew older she started shedding her goody goody persona as she too gained popularity. She began to change and become more and more like the haughty snooty and narcissistic person she is today. (not to mention slutty) She 'completed her transformation when their parents died and rather than become closer to her siblings distanced herself from them. (She wanted to go live with her father even if it meant leaving her siblings behind. But it was in her mom and stepfather's will that the kids not be sent to different sides of the family.)
She now HATES Derek (having never seen her as her brother to begin with) since she used to be close to Lizzie but her actions screwed that up she dislikes how close Derek and HER sister have become.

User Image

Lizzie Mcdonald
Age-14
Race-Human
Bio-Casey's younger sister and Derek's step-sister. She is her sister's complete opposite (always was) a tomboy though she doesn't dress like one anymore she still has the attitude. She is very protective of her siblings and will always ell you what's on her mind.
Lizzie was still in middle school when her mother married the Venturi's father so she (unlike her sister) immediately took to them and is as loyal to them as any blood sister(if not more).
Because Lizzie spent a lot of time with Derek (they both like the same sports things interest ect) she is a lot like him personality wise, smart mouthed and a total starker. She also knows how to fight-having take martial arts for years.
She is very close to Derek Ed and Ana(seeing Ana as a new chance at having a sister after 'loosing' Casey )

User Image

Edwin Venturi
Age-14
Race-Human
Bio- Derek's kid brother. Edwin used to be a sweet kid and a bit of a goof. Now thought he's more withdrawn and quiet having to see a second family fall apart (at an age when he can actually understand this time) has had it's toll on him. He is a deadpan snarker barely saying 2 words without sarcasm dripping from them(like his brother). Like his brother he gets girls easily but unlike his brother he is not a player.
He relaxes around Lizzie and Derek and reverts somewhat back to himself. Lizzie and him grew up as middle kids and were instantly close when their parent married(and after) and Derek is his big brother and has always been there for him (with him) Another thing he has in common with his brother is how much he is in the principal's office (though just by being Derek's brother that was something everyone was expecting. There isn't a teacher who's taught Derek who doesn't hear the name Venturi and runs for the hills XD)
His father often said he is like a brooding version of Derek because he is a lot like his brother minus the charisma.
He will completely snap if ANYONE says anything about Derek. Being the sibling that's shared most with him and seen him at his best and worst. Because of this he hates Casey.

User Image

Martha (Marti) Venturi
Age-9
Race-human
BIo-Marti was the littlest Venturi when the family blended. She was even smaller (a baby) when her mother left and so wasn't affected by it and thanks to her older siblings isn't all that affected by the family's tragedy as she's a very resilient kid.
She is sweet and very independent for a child her age (never really having a parent around) she is very smart and is in fact advanced for a kid her age. She is also sassy and a bit spoiled (she has 2 brothers waddaya expect) but not mean about it.
She is Derek's little girl as he all but raised her when their mother left and their father was absent. She is the one that's closest to him and will get away with things even Ed and Liz can't. (now you see the spoiled part) she is also very caring having gone from youngest to middle child she is the middle ground between Edwin's darker personality and her younger siblings who are...well Venturi babies.
Though she is very close to all her sibs the one she is always near (aside from Derek when he's around of course) is Lance as she likes to take care of him being little when he was born she liked playing baby with him and now she is very motherly to him (and the others too but Lance being the baby spends most time with her)

User Image

Juliana (Ana) McDonald
Age-not one yet.
race-human
Bio-Before the kid's parents died they had one unexpected pregnancy. having twins. Juliana is the eldest twin by a few minutes.
Her personality hasn't formed yet (she is a baby after all) but she is a very sharp baby and very sweet she is a bit on the demanding side and is very attached to Lizzie. She always seems to take notice of everything and has a sweet disposition.

User Image

Lance Venturi
Age-not yet one.
Race human
Bio- The true littlest venturi Lance is a very shy baby even at this age. he is quiet and stays near his siblings at all times, He shies away from everyone else. This is because their father worked a lot so Lance never really got a lot f contact aside from his siblings.

User Image

((pending for approval -w-))  

JezebelxRedfern

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:28 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Sam nodded smiling a bit-he didn't smile often now a days. Being the eldest and suddenly in charge of 2 6-year-olds He was usually serious by nature.
He seemed to be doing it a lot today though.
"It's good to meet you toor" he then turned to adress Mia who looked quite happy with Sora.
"And where have you been?" he asked somewhere between annoyed and amused. "We've been looking for you MIa"

Mia shrugged "I was right here Sammy" she said simply as if it was the most obvious think in the world

"Yeah cause you ran off again" Leo said turning around so that he was facing his sister.

"Leo I thought you were asleep"

"And I thought you were right in front of me" Leo said crossing his arms and pouting a bit. Because of Mia he'd had to walk all over the place.

Mia motioned for Sam to get closer to Sora so that she and Leo were close enough then wacked her twin brother on the head.
"Ow! Sammy!"

Sam sighed and set his brother down chuckling a bit. turning to adress Miki's brother as well as her sister.
"I'm Sam by the way"
he said "This is leo" he put a hand on Leo's head

Leo blinked at the people in front of him feeling kind of quiet he stayed where he was still sulking about being wacked in the head.

"Thanks for looking after Mia" he said sincerely "I don't know what would have happened if someone else found her"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora's grin never faltered, "It was no problem at all. I love kids so the more the merrier!" he replied, bumping his forehead against Runo's affectionatly.

Runo giggled happily and tangled her hands into Sora's hair lightly, "I'm Runo!" she replied with a smile before she looked down at Leo from Sora's arms, "Leo is a cool name!"  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm
Leo blushed a bit at being adressed and given a compliment. It was obvious that (aside from his siblings) he'd been neglected since his parents death, Mia caused so much mayhem and was so outgoing people never really noticed he was there.
"thanks" he mumbled ducking his head. "It means lion" he said a bit sheepishly.

"that's cuz u sleep like one" Mia chimed in.

"And you're named Mia because whenever you're around people seem to go Mama mia!" Sam said chuckling a bit repeating their parents words. Looking off a bit afterward. It was obvious he was still grieving

Mia was about to say something when her stomach gave a loud growl. Her brother's soon following.
Sam blushed a bit and ducked his head in the same way Leo had a moment ago. They hadn't really been eating right since they were put in the system. The last place they were at didn't even have food half the time.
Mia was the one who'd lost most wight (she'd always been small and was now skinnier than usual. Not that it kept her from having enough energy to rival the energizer rabbit) but all 3 of them had gone too bed hungry more than once in the last few months.

"Sammy I'm hungry." Mia said pouting a bit.

"We'll eat in a bit" Sam said with a sigh before digging into his bag he took out a lollipop one of the medium sized spiral ones you barely ever saw in stands anymore. he handed it to Runo with a smile
"his is for finding my sister." he said with a wink.

Leo stared as if gravity had suddenly stopped working.
"wow, Sammy never gives away his candy" he said under his breath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:38 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo smiled, "I used to have a lion stuffy awhile ago!" she said.
Her eyes widened as the lollipop was given to her, and she instantly cradled it to her chest, "Arigato, arigato!" her thanks was reverted back to her original language as she sucked on the lollipop happily.

Sora grinned before licking he other side of the candy, "My reward for carrying you." he commented.

Runo scrunched up her nose, "Ewww! It has cooties now." she whined before taking another lick of the lollipop.

Miki smiled a bit, "If you want, I could make something for us all to eat right after I get Ichii. He's been outside for a bit--"

"He's probably asleep." Runo piped in.

"And then we can discuss from there." Miki finished, sending Runo a firm look.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:55 pm
~~~~~Klaus
User Image
~~~Spencer
User Image

Klaus went along the road looking for the god-forsaken orphanage the last god-forsaken orphanage had been to damm cheap to take them there by car to.
"Oi Spence! Hurry up back there!"

Spencer finally caught up to the older boy
"Klaus I was asking for directions" he started panting a bit to catch his breath.

"Directions? We don't need directions! i have a great sense of..."

"We passed the orphanage 2 blocks ago"
If anyone else had pointed this out they'd have been thrown through the wall (no joke Klaus had done that more once) but this was Spencer so Klaus just tugged on the younger boy's arm so that they were closer and tapped him on the forehead.
"Shuddap" he said with a smirk.
"come on its this way" and with that Klaus was ahead again.

Spencer rubbed his forehead with a sulky look.
"Klaus..that's the wrong.." he gave up with a sigh and followed his friend. They were going to be lost all night.

~~~~Sam Leo Mia~~~~

Both the twins seemed to like the idea of food. Sam ducked his head again.
"I don't want to bother you" he said though he was hungry.

"but you're hungry too" Mia said now that she wasn't being held by Sora she'd claimed Leo's early spot being carried by Sam "You haven't eaten since yesterday cept for candy" she owered herself enough minding her ankle and somehow managed to be low enough to be almost touching the floor. Sam-used to her moving around was able to keep a hold of her.
"I can hear your stomach"

Sam pulled her up quickly now blushing a bit more.
"Mama mia" he said a bit exasperated, it's not like his sister did it on purpose she just hadn't grasped the meaning of the word tact. He turned to Miki
"If you're sure it's not a problem. I don't want to take your food or anything"

Leo had sat down on the floor next to the bags and was now coloring in a notebook that he had taken out along with a handful of pencils. Mia couldn't run around and who knew how long that would last, Might as well make the most of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 pm
(( um help me out here. I'm kinda lost. Am i supposed to wait until I am accepted or can I start posting?))  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:49 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki shook her head softly, "There's no problem," she replied as she held up her hand; a symbol for no arguements, "We're all hungry so the solution to that is to get something to eat. If you don't want to bother with me, than you can either help with the food, or battle it out with five other kids." She gave Sora a lopsided smirk. "And yes, you're being counted as a child." Her emotions always changed a great amount when she was with her family. As usual, her quiet composure split into a bundle of teases served especially for Sora.

Sora bristled and huffed, turning his head away to hide the blush rising to his cheeks, "I'm not a kid!" he muttered, embarassed as he ducked his head into Runo's shoulder. Sure, he was younger than Miki, but by only one year! It wasn't that big of a difference. Sure, sometimes he acted a bit childishly and usually got in trouble by at least once every day or two.... Sora's thoughts trailed off as he took another lick of Runo's lollipop.

Runo squeaked and held the now precious candy out of her oldest brother's reach, glaring little daggers at Sora, "You didn't ask!" she exclaimed and stuck almost half of the lollipop in her mouth to get her point across that the lollipop was hers and no one else's, especially an annoying older brother's.

((Hm, you could probably just post now.))

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff