Age of Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:46 pm
As if all the holes had been filled and puzzle pieces pieced together Crux nodded powerfully with a fist hitting his chest. "When do we start?" He asked with eagerness ringing from his bones. The fuel from the battle lingering within the near future had him on edge.

Muez and Crux trained a bit together for the next few days while the preparations continued. Crux’s famous reflex session involved Muez rapidly generating puppets made from whatever he could get his hands on and then launching them toward Crux who waited patiently. Crux was one of the very few who could take a barrage such as this. His endurance far exceeded any mortal as stamina to continue on was god like. The session wouldn’t end until Muez wore out.

Wave after wave of pebble puppets and sword bits pelted against Crux’s nearly invincible shield like rain beating against a mountain. The session was to test Crux’s ability to control the amount of damage he took in and protect a weak spot. Crux had a natural weak spot, his throat, but even then it was harder then most people. This session added a weak spot which was a clay pot strapped to his lower back. Crux had to make sure the pot didn’t brake while taking down all of the puppets around. This got all the way up to 20 at a time.

At last Crux’s army arrived. To greet them was only the finest suited armor Muez could find and Crux in full exoskeleton. They stood above ground on pedestals while provoking a chant towards victory from the masses that marched in. They filed in as close as they could to hear their leader’s speech.

“Men I have a story I want to tell you. Many of you have not grown up hearing these tales I am about to speak of and most never thought it was ever true. This tale is of a powerful movement through the country. One that is both feared and loved. It was made of both heroes and legends. It was made of both fathers and sons. Most importantly it was made up of hearts that were sold to peace and order. Those that made up this power are trailblazers for they were the first to be apart of something that hadn’t struck the land for over a hundred years. I tell you the tale of what you are about to become. Men this is your time and your story. Let us become the ones they talk about for centuries to come. To victory and long-live the Emperor!” Crux cried out in a fashion of voice inflections that threw the crowd into wild cheers. They pumped their fist and banged on their armor.

They all partied that night in celebration to what was in the near future. Training would start up early in the morning and what felt even earlier then that was the battle. After this night no time could be wasted.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 pm
Crux drilled his men for a week before Lady Beauboun summoned Crux and Muez to her tent. "Good evening gentlemen," she said with a hard smile as she looked up from the books scattered about her table. She stood up and walked to a hand drawn map hanging on a tapestry hanging on the tent wall. The map was drawn in the likeness of the South kingdom of Javel. "I have hear the best map available for our raids. I have spent this last week studying various positions for our raids. Soldiers have been ferried into the forts along this line." Lady Beauboun pointed to a line of squares a couple inches into the territory, "This line was the older border of Javel and Minimoto during the Dark Ages. Since then through combat in the arean Javel gained the rest of the ground from there to where the new line separating the kingdoms now. The land between the two lines has quite a few number of villages and a couple of towns that will make perfect targets for our raids. I have sent scouts who have reported small garrisons inside every other fort along this line. Word from back further in the Kingdom has brought news that The Crawler and Twinvir have begun engaging the main forces of Javel and Yulta closer to the West side of Kalbor. It would seem that they leave only a skeletal force here,and expect us to throw all our number into the main fray. This is a perfect oppertunity to strike."

She smiled as she returned back to her table, "I suggest you take 500 men of our number and raid the first town that lies between the two cent forts. I will moved the rest of our men across the line shrotly after you leave; however, I will halt them short of the town so that when you retreat you can join with us to crush the guards they send after you. WIth luck we clear out one of these forts without them knowing what has happened before it is too late."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:00 pm
“With pleasure Lady Beauboun,” Crux bowed and took his leave. With Muez close behind him, the two removed themselves from the building and out into the camp. With a twitch of Muez’s left index finger a long black fibrous tentacle illuminated a bugle from atop of a watch tower. The loud beating of the trumpet announced half of the legion, 500 strong, to armor up, assemble, and then prepare for moving out. This gambit brought the whole camp to life as men disassembled tents, hurried about, and then found their individual place amongst the ranks.

Crux’s unit was nothing more exciting then a militia of men. Most of them carried blades that had never before tasted blood. They already began to sweat as the march proceeded. Most of them would have fainted had they not been following Crux into battle. The heavy-hearted hero took the lead already in armor form with a very powerful stride. Muez sat cross legged on a platform that rest atop Crux’s shoulders. The frail ventriloquist weighed nothing more then 100 pounds and crux could carrier an obscene amount of weight more than that. This way crux could fight as he did best and Muez would always be right there with an army of puppets.

The march continued until fragments of the enemy town could be seen in the distance. They had the element of surprise at hand and did not want to forfeit by attacking the fort. The wall of men charged forward with great speed while swinging their weapons above their head. Their voices could be heard chanting the name of the north, their soon to be gained victory. Once they got close enough a team weaved off to a vantage point to shoot down what they could from afar. Crux’s and his first wave of men slaughtered what was in the town. The shock left the town motionless. As they neared Muez tossed a few puppets into a few house to send everyone out. They made sure to mutilate anything that moved to get the attention of the fort.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:25 pm
The men of the North rained down upon the town slaughtering all the innocent citizens they could find. Men, women, and children; it made no difference to these men, all were slaughtered by cold steel. Some of the village men took up hoes or any scrape iron they could find to try and defend themselves and their loved ones, but it was no use. Crux's men tore them down where they stood. The blood rain down the streets as screams of the dying filled the air. This wasn't war, this wasn't battle or honor, it was cold and ruthless slaughter. A child cried by fa corner of the village inn next to Crux. A man of the North ran up and stabbed a spear into the child's gut pulling its intestine out in front of Crux's eyes.

Not far off in the forts surrounding the village sentries saw smoke from burning buildings off in the distance. The sentries sounded the alarm and soldiers of the South rushed from their lodgings to see what was happening. Distant screams of the dying echoed to the forts. It didn't take a learned man to figure out what was happening at the villages, but the sentries pulled out spy glass and scanned the village anyway. One of them ran across the ramparts and screamed, "The villians of the North are slaughtering innocents in the village!"

The men of the South growled in rage. This was atrocious, the men of the North had no honor.The Captain of the fort walked out fully armed and rose a sword into the air, "Men of Javell to battle! Send these demons back to the freezing wastes where they belong. Save your people!"

The soldiers roared with their Captain as the gates swung open. The men wasted no time and rushed towards the village, knowing that the fort to the south of them was doing the same. They would teach these bastards what honor was. It did not take them long to make it to the village where Crux's men were still slaughtering and burning.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 pm
There must have been a heart in there somewhere. Even under the impervious exoskeleton where steel and iron could not pass, a deep sadness broke away at the Shield. A mountain may stand tall and strong, watching as the world shifted around it. Eventually water would carve in around it and knock it down. For Crux, this flowing red stain was his water. Flesh crumbled against his powerful blows. Every incision poured blood unto him. In the League it was all for honor to your nation. What of honor now? Crux has let go of honor as soon as those from the south pissed on it. Crux could not know honor until he knew justice. Even then, the blood and cries from a young girl split him open.

His men pushed on, fighting, pillaging all that lay before them. Crux fell to a knee. The villager in his grasp, half dead, tears streaming down their face, laid motionless. They had accepted death and beckoned for it to free them from this horror, Crux’s horror. He looked into the villager’s eyes and saw their fear. In that moment Crux let go of a bit of himself. His shell could conceal a great amount of things. Somewhere hidden within was a heart but for now it was only beast.

With a bellowing shout he cleared the head from the villagers should and tossed it toward the oncoming soldiers as a taunt. They took the bait and rushed toward Crux as they neared the town. At this point Crux’s men did as instructed. They began to flee form the town, posing the run as if scared. Muez had already moved to a safe location but left a few small flaming puppets amongst the town to continue the damage. Crux would hold the guard back as much as he could before fleeing himself.

“I hope you taste as good as your women and children. You Southern heathens should not be aloud to reproduce.” Crux shouted. As they reached him he tackled into the first and then flourished in circles to hit as many targets as possible. He wouldn’t stick around for long but if he could kill a few they would be mad enough to make all kinds of reckless decisions.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 pm
The soldiers from the forts rushed into the burning city as Crux's men began to flee. They were not able to catch any of them but did attack Crux and Muez's puppets with vigor. The puppets did not hold up for long against the tide of men, but a score did fall before them. The men that went after Crux went cut down like grass before the giant. Spears tips, blades, and arrow heads bounced off the titan's armor as men fell before him.

The Captain from the northern fort surveyed the destruction around him and looked at his men attacking Crux. This was pointless, the village was burned.
"Men stop it. As the Shield of the North stands there he is invincible, he wouldn't be alive today if simple men like us could kill him. Retreat for now, there is nothing here for us to save." The men pulled away from Crux and started to return to the fort with tears streaming down their face.

As the men left the Captain looked back at Crux, and stared him in the eye, "You champions were supposed to be here to aspire to. Men and women for us to look up to. Instead you vile men of the North have pillage, torn innocent babes from mother's arms and bashed them on the ground. Not just here either Shield of the North. I was at Kalbor. I saw what you did there. Mindless slaughter just as it was here. These were innocents. People who knew nor cared nothing for the politics of the realm. They did not deserve this. They did not deserve to die without a fighting chance. No man of the South would act this way. You are a vile creature Shield of the North, a vile monster who will be put down by justice. Just you wait." With that the Captain turned and left with his men back to their forts.

The plan had failed.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:12 pm
“You are weak Southerner. When someone took something dear to me, showed me nothing but the brutality of a beast I fought against it. I poured me heart out in order to take back what had been stolen from me. I am now the most durable living thing there is. You stand no chance but I would at least stand and fight when the odds were against me. Your leaders are weak and spineless. They would wrong this world and run from it. They are the ones who have unleashed this upon you. I will pillage everything you hold dear. I have no sympathy for you human. Turn over your master and no one else shall die. Why don’t you go tell that to the true monsters of this plane?” Crux roared. He had turned off all human kind within in, as if there was a devilish beast contained inside that didn’t care about anything. Without the league and the order what was there for him to care about. His life was in shambles and someone would pay, everyone would pay until it was over.
“Crux, our haste and blood thirst ha ransacked this village. There is nothing here to neither save nor fight for. We went too far and now the plan is compromised.” Muez started in a sad rant. His emotion shown through the blood riddled along the floor. It was a slaughter and it did not need to be. “What shall we do?”
“Change of plans, sound the horn. If they won’t attack us then we keep slaughtering them. We charge forward until we have all of the Southern forces focused on us. That is when the others can come crashing in.” Crux instructed. This version of Crux was wild and angry. Too much of his past was swelling forward. He wasn’t used to being around so much easy bloodshed. He wasn’t used to having to feel. It brought back to much of his childhood and having to fight for his life every day. Those days made him stronger and these days would surely do the same.
The horn was sounded by a new puppet of Muez’s. It got the attention of his forces and they turned about to answer. The three pounding trumpet sound called for them to meet Crux at attention in their ranks. They did so with speed, their weapons at the ready.
“Men, you have done well. These southern maggots would consider you animals. They would call you simple minded and Godless. I don’t know what you believe in but nothing else matters while their breath taunts our civil world. Let us take them down and cleanse this place of their filth. Let me be your shield and worry about nothing. We will win this and for all who go with me I will name as my personal legion, Soldiers of Aegis.” Crux said in a very powerful and convincing way. His voice echoed over them. He turned and then led his men deeper into the fray.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:40 am
The Captain turned around and saw the men charging after them, they were edged on by Crux's words and wanted more and more blood to satisfy them. This was impossible, who would be up to charging retreating soldiers after slaughtering an entire village. The Captain had never really met a true northerner, just the ones in Kalbor who were so intermingled with the other kingdoms that he hadn't thought they would act like real northerners, but he never expected them to be this savage. They had cold hearts that froze over in the snow, leaving walking corpses to do battle just as a corpse sat on their throne.

The captain called his men to form up in a defensive line awaiting the charge. The men of the southern fort had heard the ruckus and were making their way over towards them. The Captain looked over his 250 men, they might out number the north, but The Shield of the North threw the power balance over the edge. The 250 men from the South fort still might not be enough. They needed the Commander and the rest of the forces. The Captain was not suited to take out Champion of the Arena. The fort was to far away for him and his men to make it. They had only the option to stand and fight and hope if they killed enough of The Shield's men then he would retreat.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 am
Crux fed most of his attention towards the barrage of oncoming arrows. The thin splints of wood with 2 inch long blades shattered against his impenetrable armor like water droplets against a window. He laughed at their attempts. Crux, feeling more dark then normal, moved his shield to the side and stood tall. His body was covered with the same thick exoskeleton his shield was made of and was equally unaffected by the arrows. Fear struck the attacking soldiers like fats moving train derailing. Their efforts were useless and while Crux shouted back at them to turn over their champion or die they knew the latter of the two was their only choice; like it or not.

Just then a very unfamiliar sensation seized the lower right side of Crux’s waist. Pain riddled the area for a slight moment causing Crux’s shout to come to a sudden halt. The Shield turned about in an instant, his eyes blaring. There were only a few substances that could do that in this world and Crux had a few guesses to who his foe might be.

“Scigle you would fight for these honorless fiends?” Crux roared. The pain had already gone but the after math of even getting touched infuriated him. His bone arm extended slowly to form a lance rather than the more agile sword. “Let us make this fight between us and call it in favor of the winner.”

“I have the favor already Crux. Your men, blind and angry for battle, sit well within the town. They are besieged on either side by my forces. They will not come to your aid. I on the other hand have over 100 men at my command with no immediate threat other then yourself. Why would I choose to make this between the two of us?” Scigle said in a slow and antagonizing manor. His words offered an insult to Crux’s train of thought. This conjured laughter among his lines.

“None of these men would survive against me. They would each die before I even slipped up. You know this to be true. So fight me with honor, unlike your champion, and we will see who gets to walk away.”

“Your use of the word honor is like foul language coming from your mouth. You dare speak of honor when the blood of innocent people still clings to your hands.”

“Those people died because of your champions choices. I am only an instrument of justice. No one is safe until the true man responsible has served it.” Crux growled. He was tired of hearing people mention his atrocities. Crux was not proud of the people he killed but he was even less proud of what the world had come to because of Vas. All of this could end if Vas would give up. That justification kept him going. Scigle challenged that.

“There is no cause evil enough to damn innocent people. You will answer for their deaths!” Scigle finished in his slow way. The worlds rolled off of his tongue, spitting accusations the size of an avalanche. Crux had heard enough. It was time to fight and see just whose words were favored.

Crux rushed forward with his shield in front and lance aimed for Scigle. He moved like a horse in a joust, slow to start but gaining speed rapidly with tons of momentum. Once he was just about in range, Crux stomped against the ground to create a tremor, rooted him self into the ground by firing his bone spikes downward through his feet, and lounged the tip of his lance arm into the lines of Scigle’s men, Scigle being first in line. The power in his motions set the soldiers flying through the air, except for the ones stuck on the end of Crux’s lance.

Scigle jumped just a bit to the side to evade all of Crux’s efforts. Mid air, Scigle launched a pellet of diamonds from his arm towards the Shield of the North. Crux bent toward his massive shield to deflect the oncoming attack. One quick attack and Scigle moved to a distance for another few rounds. His diamonds were at least effective but even without Crux’s shield, the man had extreme stamina. Scigle would get tiered of keeping a distance before Crux was able to stop coming at him. So the dance started. Crux would tier Scigle out until the right moment while obtaining the least amount of damage. It worked perfectly well in the League; hopefully it would work just as well here.

Crux quickly unrooted and turned to face Scigle. He began another sprint but kept his lance perpendicular with his run. He could cover much more distance that way. Scigle powered up a shot and aimed for Crux’s feet. Crux’s quick reflexes made him drop his shield low to block the diamond shot. He was lucky to catch it in time but the movement forced him to slow down. His shield was to low to the ground now to move at a sprint. There was no reason to risk tripping.

Once Crux was slow enough, Scigle could not afford to miss out on the opportunity. He Took aim with his arm and continuously fired in a random location of Crux’s body. Crux Brought himself together more in a way that put most of his body behind his giant shield. He adjusted it accordingly to each of Scigle’s shots while slowly stepping forward. Every step Crux moved closer Scigle took another step away. This type of fighting was Crux’s least favorite. He just couldn’t stand an enemy that fought from a distance. From behind the protection of his shield he had to rely on his sense of hearing which was fortunately much more acute then all of his other senses. He had that and he sensation of touch that responded to every diamond that hit him.

“Give it up Scigle. You know the more you hit me with those diamond pebbles the less they even affect me. At the rate you’re going I won’t even have to hide behind my shield. I’ll be able to just chase you down and gut you like a pig.” Crux yelled from behind his cover. The diamonds kept coming relentlessly. “That’s it!” Crux roared as he bashed against he closets sets of diamonds coming at him. His nerves had built a special plasticity to them that cause the sensation to be less impactful. Crux was now moving full speed toward the powerless Scigle. At least, that is what Crux thought until a smirk cut across Scigle’s face.

In one fluent motion Scigle braced himself with one leg pulled back, reached his arm forward, and caused it to explode with a fist pump. The mass of diamond shards rushed over the Crux who was to close to put up a defense. The man still tried, rooting himself instantly, and pulling his shield forward but most of the shards had already passed by his main defense. Once the diamonds moved by, they ran over Crux like a river, pushing against his motion with grate force. Not to mention their extremely sharp edges ran along all angles of crux. The Shield was thrown onto his back in a puddle of his own blood. Scigle had nothing to say in response. He simply lifted his arm to the side and let it collect while never losing eye contact.

Crux let out a shriek as the pain sheared through him. He let his guard down and his ignorance get the best of him. He had killed too many easy targets and it made him soft. What had he let himself turn into? It was time to clean up and get serious.

While still on his back, crux rooted, firing bone blades from the bottom of his feet directly at Scigle. The fast moving extensions struck right into Scigle’s waist and shoulder. He choked under the pain and froze. Crux had the edge now. He shifted his weight to the side to toss Scigle to the ground and then rolled onto his feet. He was only a few paces away, close enough to hopefully end this fight. Scigle struggled to get to his feet but Crux was on him to fast with a kick to the chest. Crux had him right where he wanted him. He let his lance form slink back into the blade and readied it to take off Scigle’s head. Crux threw so much downward force into his strike that the wind howled with his motion. Just before it cleaved off Scigle’s most important body part, Crux’z blade was met with Scigle’s diamond arm. Sparks shot out form the collision. Crux had gotten so close, cutting into Scigle’s left shoulder again but it wasn’t enough. The two came to a dead lock, both slowly causing the others unstoppable weapons to faint. Crux had to pull out. There wasn’t anything more painful then his own bones cracking. He did not want to risk it.

As soon as he lifted, he threw down his shield to roll his weight overtop of Scigle just to be sure no counter attack made it threw. However, once Crux was completely over top of Scigle and no longer touching the floor another explosion of diamonds shot from out of his arm. The attack lifted Crux off of the ground and threw him back once more. Crux didn’t want to risk falling over again so he quickly rooted into the ground which brought him down fast and standing in a defensive form.

Scigle recollected his diamonds with his arm outstretched to the side. His eyes looked intensely into Crux’s. It was as if the battle continued in their heavy glance. Both were greatly weakened. Crux may had less damage but in ratio of tank to range attacker Scigle was on top.

At that moment trumpets announced that Lady Beauboun had entered the town. With three legends on the attacking team the South stood no chance. Scigle announced the retreat and was lost among tons of soldiers seconds later. Crux was only reflective. What had happened here today? He ahd no need to chase after Scigle. He had won, but at what cost?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 pm
Scigle sat atop the ramparts of the fortress looking at the invading army setting up barricades all around the fort. The attempt to break the southern forces into the fortress had been a disaster, Scigle lost hundreds of men trying to get past Crux's men. Fortunately when the group started to disband some of the remaining troops had snuck into the fortress before Crux and Lady Beauboun had set up their siege lines. Scigle had about 2,400 troops inside his fortress, they were outnumber almost two to one, the enemy had an estimated 4,400 troops on their side; however Scigle had the fortress walls to protect him. Crux could lead as many charges as he wanted against the walls of the fortress, but they had no way of getting inside, Scigle simply had to have his archers pick off any advancing men that Crux threw at him. Even Muez could not get close enough to mess with the men inside the fortress. The other trump card that Scigle had was that a messenger had been sent out during the last skirmish requesting more troops for the line.

With how things were going for the Northern-Eastern troops it was unlikely that they would receive reinforcements anytime soon. The main front further north was getting intense and it was doubtful their commanders would waste sending more troops to a front that is winning every skirmish. That would be the downfall of Crux and Lady Beauboun. Now that the fort's walls came into play the name of the game was different. Scigle doubted that they could figure out how to get through the walls in time. Hell Scigle doubted he could figure it out, that was the problem with war in this day and age. No one knew how to fight it.

Scigle looked to his left and two his right as archers lined the walls all around him, they had guards on constently looking for appoarching soldiers, no one would get through without being seen.

Lady Beauboun looked out the tent flap and groaned, "How? How? How do we get past those walls? I mean I personally could fly up there and start fighting on the ramparts, but I am only one person. I couldn't kill enough men fast enough to cover a charge, plus Scigle will come for me the minute he saw me in the air.I can't do that alone. What are we going to do Crux?" Lady Beauboun paced back and forth as she looked at the fort across the way. Riders from the homeland had came back bearing news that no reinforcements could be spared for their front, they had to make do on their own. "Shall we just hold onto the siege and hope they starve out before we do? That will take weeks probably. A head long charge would be foolish. Ohhh I don't know what to do. What do you two think?"  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:16 pm
Crux took a long time to ponder over this feat. He was beside himself on any solid idea. He doubted they knew the proper way to defend such a wall and tower but even then most of that was a no brainer. All they had to do was attack us while was tried to force our way in. A small number of things came to mind that were based on tactics in small League battles but none still compared enough to this.

“My biggest fear is getting gunned down while charging the walls. Lady Beauboun, if you can keep their men off the top of the walls with whatever wind you may have that would be awesome. I could protect a group of men bashing away at the door. Hmm, but that would be useless because it would take years for us to brake open a door like that. We need something big a hard. I would use myself but then how would I protect anyone else.”

“I do like where you are going. If we could get something big to the doors then we could bring them down. If we march a whole legion of men to the door and get as snug to the walls as possible then we would be remotely safe. I would do my best but that is a ton of fire to draw. I am not so sure if I would be able to knock anyone off the wall though.”

“Drawing fire is perfect. If you can do that you save us time and lives. Even if that is all you do it is enough.” Crux responded in a reassuring way.

“Crux, I got it! What if I built a big puppet out of the rubble and had it toss large battle shrapnel. It could throw huge rocks and maybe take one of these torn down cabins to the door. It would work wouldn’t it?”

“I think that’s brilliant. Is that possible for you Muez? It is iffy, but I think it just might work.” Crux liked the idea and showed it through a vigorous head bob. Lady Beauboun smiled too.

The preparations began.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:54 am
Lady Beauboun smiled and nodded at Crux, "That is a wonderful idea Muez the debris you throw might be able to keep their heads down while we charge the wall. Actually if we can get up to the wall then we should be able to scale it. The mortar of those walls is old and easy to dig into with fingers. Our men could climb the walls while others try and bash in the door. It is a brilliant idea." With that said the three sent runners out to start collecting anything sizable that Muez could use.

As the men set out doing this and Muez went out to start planning his creation Lady Beauboun and Crux kept talking, "This seem like a brilliant plan Crux, but now that the initial excitement is over I now see a flaw in it. If we are to charge the wall with Muez's Creation then we will only be able to assault on one spot of the fort. Also if we mean to do any significant damage then we would have to use almost all of our forces to attack that one spot. If we do that then we must break our encirclement and give them a chance to escape. Or else we attack with fewer men and risk not being strong enough to take them fort. What do you think of this?"

(Post crux's response and what Muez uses to create his contraption)  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 pm
“Hmm this is a valid point. Would it be worth splitting our forces do you think? We really only have one way into the fort with Muez’s machine. If we can scale the walls however then another, quicker force, could split around to another edge and climb. This sounds like a great idea. I do not want to split sides though. We should attack the walls from the side just in different places. If we get our forces on the other side of the fort we risk being destroyed by anything that joins the fight.”

Muez gathered a few men to search for parts. They brought together the biggest things they could find and continued to find huge things to throw. With what Muez could find he began building. It was to be huge so Muez made the inner layer and bottom with a collection of stone while the arms where made out of wood. One arm had a long extension of wood that they would ram the wall with while the other could toss boulders at the fort. It was a devilish and terrifying creation, one that took all of Muez to control. They were ready with the war machine.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff