Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Barry. "I'm seriously considering doing that. But if he's anything like me, snapping his neck will do no good." She said before turning and walking, looking at Dan. He was just a teenager himself. Very noble. "He's infected also." Sarah said. She could smell a hint of the virus in him.

"He probably doesn't know his limits. Hense the reason he passed out." She said, then remembered Sydney's room. "There were a few unoccupide rooms near Sydney's." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre grabbed Kyosuke in a bear hug after Sarah punched him. "Worse is my job..." He growled and flung the man across the hall in a hope to break his spine when he hit the wall. He looked at Sarah for a short moment before taking off after the man as he flew threw the air, tail lashing in all directions.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry watched as his wounds healed i dont think that he needs time to heal he'll be batter in an hour or so at this rate, its amazing even in the middle of a grenade he didint get deadly injured... Barry sudently noticed he was MUCH heaver than he looked he weighed about 230 pounds. and he was skinny for being about he looked around 26 or 27  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. She turned and walked backwards and waved to Zandre, with a smirk. "Kick his a**!" She called. "But if you kill him then i call Matt!" She said and turned around.She knew Zandre wanted to kill Matt, but she wasn't going to let him have all the glorey. Then she began to wonder. Where the hell was Matt? He dissapeared in london. And she was just waitin for him to pop out and try and attack.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

Alice, a child whom had just turned 12, woke up to a racket in the room next to hers. she had taken refuge in the hospital after a large zombie attack that almost had her killed. she was shacken up still from that battle last night. She took out one of her guns, and started walking to her door, her hand shaking furiously. She could handle zombies, but people with actual IQs and experience in weaponry was different. she put her hand on the knob, her hands sweaty. She stood there, paralized for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Barry walked down the hall looking for a good room to put Dan in he looked in different rooms but none had straps on the beds finally Barry gave up and decided to put him in a random room the next one he opened and when he opened the door to the room there was alittle girl standing there Barry looked down at the girl and said hello there whats your name  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image

Alice instantly reacted, putting her gun to Barry's head. "F-friend, o-or foe?" She asked shakily, her whole body shaking. She tried her best to not show fear, but that apparently, wasnt going to happen. "A-are you g-gonna put a v-virus in m-me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

Sarah was suprised the girl was holding a gun to Barry's head. "We're Friends. No we are not going to inject you with a virus." She answered calmly. "Now put the gun down." Sarah said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:38 pm
Calm down Barry said we're freind not foe do you mind if i keep my freind in your room for alittle bit? Barry said calmly dont worry we're not going to hurt you do i look like i'm here to hurt you Barry said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Alice shakeily put her gun back in its holister. "I-I'm sorry....I'm still n-not over last n-night......" She laughed nerviously, exhausted.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. This girl seemed to be traumatized by what she'd seen. Sarah smiled a little at the girl. "You're very brave, you know that?" She said to her, going down to her level so she could see face to face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image

Alice smiled nerviously. "T-thank you, Miss." She started calming down now, since she was among friends.  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:45 pm
Barry saw that she was scared and wanted to reassure her that shes safe but in this kind of world no place is safe only safer... Barry walked in the room putting Dan on the Bed and taking off his shirt to see how bad his injuries really are and they are bad Barry patted the girl on the head thank you Barry said with a smile so whats your name mines BarryBarry said nicely it was weird but she kinda reminded him of his dead daughter Kate and he couldent stand to see her scared like that  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled and held out her hand. "My name is Sarah. This is Chris. What's your name?" She asked the girl. Keeping a nice tone and expression. She didn't want to frighten the girl.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

"Um..." Alice scabbled about in her mind to find her name. "Alice." She said, smiling nerviously. "It's very nice t-to meet you, B-Barry and Sarah."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff