Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tricell Hive Jersey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:41 pm
Sick decide to stop firing "This is Bio Terror Counter Strike Team... We're looking for B.S.A.A agents... We're only here to extract them." He said as Soap look at Captain "Captain what you're doing?" Asking Sick as he told him to cease fire. "You know Tricel is breaking laws under the United Nation. If your under their control we can help. He said as Soap had him in his scope "Sir Permission to fire?" Having his finger on the trigger and ready to fire at any time  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

Tori was a little disappointed that Barry was the one to kill the zombie. She shrugged. Meh, I don't need to lift unneeded fingures anyway.

User Image

Alice kept going over the numbers, hoping that everyone else forgot at least most of them. she had them down.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

Sarah caught the keys and walked to the locker after searching for her name. She finally found one that read: SARAH HARTWELL . It suprised her to see her last name written. She rarely EVER used it. Infact, she didn't quite like the name. She used the keys to unlock the locker, swinging it open with much more force than necisarry.

She reached in. Pulling out her "clothes". The only things she had on her at the time...was her Umbrella outfit. She frowned and sighed, taking it out. Examining the tiny slashes and holes in the fabric from bullet wounds. She reached in to get her other things aswell. Katana, Guns, her combat knife, and her boots. She looked at the Umbrella logo-patch on the back of the suit. "Man, no wonder they thought i was Umbrella. I mean, this suit, the gun, and now...this damn tattoo."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Alice looked down when Sarah mentianed the tattoo, placing her hand where hers was. She frowned.  

HelicaI

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke suddenly appeared behind Sick and Soap with both of his guns at their heads. "Drop your weapons, both of you, or I shall shoot." He said strictly.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:43 am
Sick felt the cold barrol of a gun to the back of his head. Doing what he said, Sick drop his weapon and Soap did the same thing. "Alright weapon drop. Now what??" Being in a calm tone  

krazysick614

redx6504

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm
Barry looked at Sarah who was frowning while toughing her Tattoo Barry felt like it was his fault they ended up getting it he looked at Alice who was doing the same that Sarah was doing with the same expression this just made Barry feel worse Barry took the ammo for his colt python seeing that he only had 15 shots 6 in the barrel and 9 outside of it Barry sighed it'll have to do Barry said putting the magnum in its holster  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. Looking down at the jumpsuit. "I'm going to go change. Just incase this suit still could have some effect on my powers later on." She said and looked around the room. Seeing a small closet-like room and went in. Small, but she did not care. She quickly changed. Though, getting into the Umbrella suit was kind of a hassel. It being skin-tight on her. She finally got it on. But the zipper in the back she ignored untill she could get someone else to do it.

Sarah slid on her boots, put on the belt, katana and all her guns plus knife. She stepped out and walked over to Barry, turning around and moving her hair out of the way. "Mind getting the zipper? This suit is skin-tight and i can't reach." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke smirked as he waited for orders. "Now, we go to a prison cell..." He said as he pushed the two down the corridor, finally arriving at a prison area. He pushed the 2 into separate cells and locked the doors. He suddenly looked around, his friends were supposed to be here... "Sarah? Barry? Dan?" He Shouted, listening to any response.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:07 pm
Barry zipped up Sarah's zipper "There you go all suited up" then he continued cleaning his gun with the cloth and making sure they didint do anything to his gun he saw it had a big dent in it that annoyed him "they must have dropped it" Barry said not happy with them for it then out in the distance he heard a faint mumble almost like someone was saying there names but he couldn't make out the voice Barry looked around the room to see if anyone else heard it... but no one else seemed to have heard anything they were probably to busy getting everything put on Barry decided not to tell them he didint want them rushing then forgetting something because of it... (meanwhile where Kyosuke is...) Dan heard yelling coming from the prison area.. Dan went behind the prison area control panel with his board of wood held tight he looked next to him to see a soldier with a MP5 he took the gun and proceeded to hide trying to make out the figure standing there then he realized its Kyosuke! "YO KYOSUKE!" Dan yelled running torwed him how did you get here? Dan said confusingly and why are you wearing a Tricell uniform...  

redx6504

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm
Sick sigh lightly as someone came up on his com. "Captain you ok?""Yeah I'm ok. Kinda in a jam right now. Me an Soap are ok. Looking around the cell then he heard another voice and just listen. B.T.C.S issue strike team. You and Soap have 30 mintues She said to Sick as he just shook his head then kick the damn door. "Yo I don't feel like dying today!" Doing it while he kick the door. Five F-16 are on route and we only got 30 mintues to get out of here!" Kicking the door even louder  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Sarah turned around and let go of her hair. Letting her long black locks fall over the Umbrella logo partally. "Thank you." She said, stretching her arms in the skin-tight suit. She leaned against the locker and pulled the combat knife from her boot, looking at it. Tossing it up and down then putting it back.

Sarah's hair fell in her face partially. She sighed, taking a strand in her hands. "It used to be so short." She said with a slight pout. "I didn't know three months could let it grow out so long." She mumbled to herself.

Sarah shrugged away from the locker. Hearing slight echoes throughout the halls. She looked around, listening. Hearing the echo of faint voices in the background. "I'll be right back." She said, without looking at the others. She silently crept down the hallway. She went back towards the prison area. Where the cells they'd been kept in had been.

Hearing the voices and thumps getting louder. She heard the voices. Male. Frustrated and a bit angry. She crept closer, then stepped right infront of their cell. Looking in at them, a blank expression on her face. Tilting her head to the side, "Who're you?" She asked. They were in a prison cell....so prisoners of Tricell. She leaned on the door, with her back to it, and crossed her legs. "Tell me who you are and what you're doing here and i might let you two out." She said. In a nicer tone.

She turns to face them. "By the way i'm NOT with Umbrella even if i look like it." She thought she'd point that out before she'd get knocked out again or have a gun pointed at her head.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm
Sick heard a female voice"Captain Sick Blackfield, United Nation Bio Terror Counter Strike Team or B.T.C.S. In the other cell is Soap Rees. Our mission was to grather B.S.A.A agents and civilians to an evact point. Thing is, we're on a tight time schudel and five F-16 are planing to blow this place up like in 30 minutes... And I could really care less if your Umbrella or not. Your not the first or be the last person who said that" Sick said stop kicking the door once he told her what was the deal. Waiting for her response if she was going to open the door or not  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. After listening to Sick speak, she spoke in response. "Alright then." She said, taking the keys that Barry had gotten and fishing through them, trying a few on the lock. Getting pissed because she couldn't find the right one. She shook her head and took out her gun, aiming it at the lock. Then shooting it off.

Sarah smirked and opened the door. Looking at Sick. "This way. Chris and some others aren't far away. From what i hear, Chris is with the B.S.A.A. and...i think Sydney is...who knows i thought she was dead all this time." She stopped herself before she would start rambling.

Sarah turned to walk to the other cell, shooting the lock off of Soap's cell. "Who locked you up?" She asked the two.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:05 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

"I Did.." Kyosuke said as he appeared out of the shadows behind Sarah. "You guys are free?" He asked going up to her, his Tricell badge on his shoulder gleaming in the dim light.

And oh I scream for you

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items