Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He nodded about her summer comment. "I plan to see you a lot over the summer. Perhaps maybe gather the band and try playing a show or two. I'm sure Ivan and Kony want to see you again." He picked up the guitar again and started to strum out Lucy's tune again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:10 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? The Quad
What's on my mind? Oz!
My desire?Squeak of joy!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Baby, I can feel your halo"

Lucy forced a smile and nodded, "That'd be cool," her eyes followed his movements as he picked up the guitar and began to hum a tune she hasn't heard before, "Whatcha humming?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He smirked. He wouldn't be able to lie to her forever about this song. "This is Edd's song. He wrote it for some Muggle girl. It... uh... it's for the guys to do. Not that Ed doesn't like you, but he wants the guys to play this song. For the girl." He stopped playing his song and started to strum the tune to a different song. He looked up at Lu. "Lu... I've been thinking. We've been together for almost a year now. We're at the end of our school year. And I can't stop thinking about you." He stopped playing his guitar and set it down next to him. Then he let out a heavy sigh. "Lucy, I think I'm in love with you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:36 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? The Quad
What's on my mind? Oz!
My desire?Squeak of joy!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy listened to Oz's explanations and nodded, "Sounds cool," she smiled and felt a blush hit her cheeks when she heard the four letter 'l' word. Forcing a nervous smile, she leaned forward and placed a kiss on his soft lips, "I love you, too."

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

It was such a beautiful day, that Stella, as much as she loved books, just could not see the purpose of completing her Hufflepuff interview in the library when she could do it outside, in the sunshine. Jack had seemed to agree with her, and they had decided to meet after Potions to go over the questions that Professor Aslan had given them. Stella went through the list one more time as she waited for Jack to arrive, in hopes that she had jotted them down correctly:

Quote:
Hufflepuff Interview!
Name: Stella Forsyth
House: Slytherin
Name of Hufflepuff you Interviewed: Jacqueline Rhodes
Their Year: 1st
Four interesting things you learned about them:
Three of their Hobbies:
Where are they from?

User Image
Come meet my owl, Fiordiligi!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack had agreed to be interviewed by Stella for History of Magic so when the appropriate time came she putzed around the castle until she found the Slytherin. She took a seat next to her and smiled.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

Stella waved when she saw Jack approach, and waited for the Hufflepuff to sit down. "Thanks so much for agreeing to do my interview! You're a real friend," she said. She wasn't sure if Jack considered them to be friends, but didn't care. "And remember, you can interview me when we do Slytherin." If they did Slytherin. Professor Aslan seemed to be taking his time with the Hufflepuff unit.

"So where are you from?" Stella asked, deciding to dive right into the questions.

User Image
Come meet my owl, Fiordiligi!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz smiled back when Lucy said she loved him too and felt as though a weight was lifted off his chest. He knew she loved him too; hell the girl was damn near obsessed with him. But hearing the words from her mouth seemed to lift some magical stress from his mind. He put his hand on her cheek and stroked it, then leaned in and kissed her neck. The voice of the talking girls drew his attention for a moment, then he looked back at Lucy. "Want to stay here or go somewhere else?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:26 am
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? The Quad
What's on my mind? What the bloody hell happened to privacy?
My desire?Kick, punch, the usual.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Bright spots of color slapped Lucy's cheeks as he stroked her smooth skin and leaned forward to place a kiss on her neck, the place where she was the most vulnerable to his sweet kisses. It sent tendrils of excitement through her whole body. As soon as other voices passed through her ears, Lucy guessed that other people were here now, and rolled her eyes, swearing under her breath. No matter, they could always change their location. Passing a hand over her disliked grey skirt, the Gryffindor sighed and arched an eyebrow as her grey eyes climbed back to the two girls, then Oz's handsome face, "Sure," she shrugged casually, trying to deny the fact that she was slightly angered by this. Tapping a fingertip on her chin as if to show thoughts embracing her mind, Lucy mused for a moment and stood up, swinging her bag over her shoulder and holding out a hand to Oz, "The lake?"

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:28 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz nodded approvingly. "The lake would probably be really nice right now, giving the lovely weather outside." He leaned down to gather his stuff, making sure to hide the song in his bag. Then he shouldered his bag, picked up his guitar case and stood up. He took Lucy's outstretched hand in his. "Let's get going then, beautiful."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
adeline lair
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Prefect

═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

There had to be a certain standard to being published within the pages of Daily Prophet. A certain amount of measure, an understanding of the topic, a kinda of investment in truth, and perhaps a consideration of words. Yet, Madeline consider as she folded the sheets of paper into a tight square, surely there is more going on in the world than a mere two pages full.

"Correct me if I'm wrong dear sister, but I'm sure that there had to be more than mere two pages," she glanced over at the hunched form of her sibling. Her fingers griping pliers and wires with a particular kinda of grace that seemed foreign to one of her age. Suppressing a shudder from the chill air, she pulled her scarf tighter as she glanced up at the silver snow clouds and fluttering speck of snows.

Hm, I must work on my poetic verse... she thought as she asked aloud, "Where is the rest? I know there has to be more and I hate to read only half the world's events."

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Peeved "There must be more..." Clothes
⇘ ⇙
ಲut...f...cಲಲkies
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
┎▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┒
atilda ฿lair
Fifth Year ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ Ravenclaw
Prefect

┖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Barely giving a glance to her sister, Matilda turned her gave back to her work as she murmured dryly, "Isn't 2 pages enough for you? It is for everyone else apparently, though I suppose since others don't need a distraction from writing their essay for class...."

Chuckling at her sister's snort, Matilda leaned up, stretching and smirked at her ruffled Hufflepuff sibling. She was transparent, or perhaps that came from the years of their shared solitude. Taking a deep breath in, she looked up at the winter sky, watching her breath mist and melt the falling softly falling snow. Then she sighed and turned her attention back to her latest project. Looking it over, she took a second to look over that all her notes and then the small network of wires before closed the device.

"Now, now, calm down. I'm done. I seriously hope you use this well. It took me forever to figure out all the charms for this thing...cost me a good radio too," Matilda muttered as she hand over her sister's former radio. Ticking off points on her finger, she shifted her legs to sit properly on the bench they shared and continue, "You ought to make sure to hide it during class...Though not anywhere in your bag. It could muffle the recording, which won't help you for your studying."

"That is of course when you bother to attend class, she continued as she shuffled herself closer to the warm blue fire that she had created before she dusted off her skirt, "How did you skip on class today? Hospital Wing or empty classroom?

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┒

Pleased "I should start marketing my devices, but it takes time away from studying" Outfit
ut f c●nsiderati●n
┖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┚

Mellow Magpie

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image On a day off from the normal grind of classes....

A steady wind flowed through Jess Sassareth's dark red hair, as she sat in a crennel along one of the edge of the Quad. With her back to one of the walls, Jess hugged her knees toward her chest and had her arms wrapped around her legs. Tired green eyes stared upward, and the pale girl studied the thick cloud cover as it rolled by. Occasionally, the pale redhead could catch sight of her grey owl, Bubo, who was silently hunting prey.

A slight smile formed on Jess' unnaturally pale face, enjoying Bubo's freedom flying around. These were the moments that Jessica enjoyed and cherished.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Hollow, wisps of footsteps carried William Dante Nott; the soft soles in his shoes made it near impossible for him to be heard, and with the added lack of presence in height, he could be quite the shadow. Such as he would be this on this weekend day, and all of the events transpired in the week were pushed to the farthest recesses of his mind to dwell, just like William Ryan Pierce.

He knew too many William's, he decided, as the gentle caress of the breeze lifted his dampen spirits and carried him from shadow to shadow until finally, his gaze had set upon Jessica. He spotted her small form easily enough, petite, and frail, with a dark- almost dying- red head of hair. He knew she was in Slytherin, he could remember her from the display on the very first day in Hogwarts: the sorting feast.

But Tay wasn't in his school robes of emerald satin, and silver silk, so he doubted if she would even remember who he was, or likely ever see him, considering he's an inch or so shy from the five feet. Today, he donned the more appropriate for his taste, Nott look. A silken grey tunic hugged his slim, athletic form and embroidered an onyx embellished English Bullmastiff on the breast, the black robes that hugged his shoulders also featured the very same beast on every silver button fastening, and could be spotted again on his long, pudgy finger atop a majestic and large silver ring.

Tay decidedly swept up from the shadows, and leaned his form against the wall of school- finally able to look downwards at someone, instead of up in the air. "Hello,"

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Busted lip, swollen purple bruise along cheekbone, sweltering black and blue bruised knot on his ribcage

Thoughts:'Wonder what she's doin' out here,'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image Jess thought she heard something that sounded like 'Hello.' Turning her red tressed head around, the pale Slytherin tried to find the source of the call. She glanced left and right, but found nothing. Then, she happened to look up and spot William calling down to her.

Jessica recognized him from her classes and from where she had passed him inside their own Common Room. Jess waved, taking a moment to recall his name, "Ummmm... hello. It's William, isn't it?"  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff