Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara climbed off the cart she was riding in and looked around at the gathering students, waiting for be lead into the Great Hall by their respective Heads. Tammy sighed heavily and leaned against the castle wall, waiting to be led into the Great Hall. She replayed the visit of Einar in her head, reliving the better part of her summer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuan smiled at Xenos and Zamir glad to see the two getting along. He had been quiet most of the ride his mind distracted. Seeing Bailey with Nevin and Cyrus he decided to go bother them while Xenos was distracted. "Hello you three. How was your summer?" He asked smiling lightly as Grog let out a happy caw at seeing the other two boys.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xenos let out a roar of laughter at Zamir's reaction. He really couldn't get used to his odd friend. "Don't worry about it Zamir. Really don't." He said lightly patting the other on his shoulder. As the other wrote Xenos looked up and around. He saw Yuan walk off to his housemates, and kept a mental mark as to where he was. The Ravenclaw couldn't help but worry about his friend and his new ability. Letting his gaze wander it fell on a familiar dark haired Slytherin. Xenos smiled lightly when he saw Dante but chose not to bother him. It looked like he was getting enough hell from his friend.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Nevin frowned when Bailey said the tiger had been charmed. He never appreciated magic being used on animals for the human's benefit. He scratched Oliver's head and smiled at him then looked back up at Bailey."I hope you don't plan to keep him this way his whole life.." he said with a serious tone.

He straightened up when Yuan came over. "Hey Yuan! Mine has been good. Dad was excited that I got into Quidditch. Mum is worried " he laughed,"How about yours?" he asked with a laugh then gave Grog a scratch under his beak.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

Bailey could tell Nevin hadn't liked the idea of her tiger being charmed, but did her best to assure him of Oliver's well-being. "Oh, of course. When I graduate I'll be working with my mum in Hogsmeade and he'll be back with his mum, too." Bailey's smile turned towards Yuan as he approached them, asking about their summer. "Mine was alright. Spent a lot of time with my mum. Baking and all that girl stuff, ya know." He chuckled as she noticed how different Yuan looked, he had certainly grown since the year before. Tucking that thought in the back of her head, Bailey smiled at her fellow fourth year and asked, 'What about you? Do anything worth talking about?" Oliver squirmed in her arms as she spoke, and she did her best to control him without looking awkward or disrupting the conversation.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"Alotta thing apparently. After all you turned read when you saw him. Now might I add he was just looking at you."[/color Charon said with a sigh. To him it appeared as though Dante had a crush on the Ravenclaw. It didn't bother him after all he actually found both males and females to be attractive. Now to see how far he could push it.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Cyrus had been amazed at the sight of the tiger, but it also scared him. He kept quiet as Nevin and Bailey talked. Looking up when Yuan joined them he smiled. Now it felt right to have the older male with them. "Hello again Yuan. My summer was fine. Pretty quiet. Kiet learned to walk this summer and he's getting cuter! Anyway how are you?" He asked turned red when he got a little excited.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Zamir chuckled,"Go talk to him already. Besides I bet your wondering why he hasn't shifted his weight back to his other leg already like a normal person would have done" he said shifting his weight as he spoke. He used to watch the Slytherin from time to time to see what Xenos found so interesting and noticed a few strange problems with the boy."Of course I don't know..I have a few ideas but I could be wrong" he laughed inappropriately for no apparent reason. Finally he closed his book with a sigh. He looked around then saw the other girl that seemed intrigued by his book. From his bag he pulled out a white book with gold designs on it in the shapes of flowers, butterflies and one small lion insignia. In this he began to write in as well as he observed the Gryffindor.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Mine was interesting to say the least. Something amazing happened at the end of last school year actually but I don't know if you'll believe me. Besides it's not something I want to talk about where everyone can't hear me. So are you ready for tryouts Bailey?" Yuan asked curiously. He actually did want to tell the lot about what happened but he truly doubted the other would believe him. After all seer's are very rare.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

[[EDITED FOR SORTING CEREMONY]]

Bailey was happy to hear that Yuan had enjoyed his summer, but was interested to hear about what amazing event had happened. She tilted her head to the side and made an expectant face at the boy. "Oh, come on, Yuan! You can tell us! We want to be excited for you! If I don't believe you...I'll let you take over as Captain of the Quidditch team." She chuckled as her attention turned to the topic of Quidditch. "I am so ready." Bailey told him, imagining tearing through the sky on her Firebolt. "I hope we can manage to put a decent team together, this year. You guys are gonna help me right?" She asked with a hopeful smile, including Nevin in their conversation.

Bailey glanced up, noticing a swarm of students shoving their way inside the castle. "Look guys! It's time for the Sorting Ceremony! Let's go get some food and continue this inside the Great Hall, shall we?" Bailey gestured for them to follow and hurried up the steps into the castle behind the crowd of students.

[[Continued at the Hufflepuff Table]]

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 pm
{Students should move to their respective House tables as the Sorting ceremony is about to begin.

~Deputy Headmistress Anyanka Swan}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz climbed down from the carriage when they arrived at the courtyard and offered his hand for her, to assist her down from the carriage. "Hey, take my hand if you want to live. Nah, you won't die. But I want to hold your hand for a little bit so... please?" He smirked coolly at her, his guitar hanging on his back.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? ANSWER HERE, PLACE
Who's in my mind? ANSWER HERE, PERSON
My desire?ANSWE HERE, DESIRE
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"QUOTE"

Lucy hopped off the carriage, her guitar case in hand and Pantalaimon on her shoulder.
"Aw, he's so sweet."
"Fine." she giggled as she let her hand slip in his, slightly blushing again.
Shoot... Everyone's going to the Great Hall... "So, I guess I'll see you later, then?" she turned to him, a questioning glimmer in her grey eyes. She didn't want to leave at all, but, oh well. Decisions, decisions, obligations, obligations.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He nodded to Lucy, holding her hand in his own. "I definitely want to, so I will. I'll find a way to see you, maybe right after the Sorting Feast or something. I'll find a way. We can jam somewhere. I know some places we could hang." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her before they had to part.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers