Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:12 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηεUser Image

Where are we? The gardens

Who's with us? Adele, Jack and her basil plant.

What are we doing?
Sitting, wishing, waiting.

Oh Orange Coconut
{}

User Image

Blake took the book carefully from Adele's hands. It seemed that she treasured it dearly and didn't want it to fall for any reason. Meanwhile, Alex put her head on Blake's shoulders in order to get a view of the pictures while he flipped through the pages. Jack and Alex formed a sort of chain, or leaning dominoes. Jacqueline's head was resting on Alex's shoulder and Alex's head was resting on Blake's shoulder. Although it was highly unlikely for Blake to put his head down on Adele's. He didn't know her well enough to do that and Blake didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Opening the notebook, he flipped through the pages slowly, as if in awe of each and every drawing. "These are really good Adele!" He praised, being able to identify several characters from books. "Yeah! I wish I could draw like you do. I draw some plants and animals but that's about it.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack fiddled with her skirt while the two Ethelwines looked at the artistic abilities of their other young friend. She really hated that thing, even more than she hated the strange thoughts she'd been having lately. Since meeting the female Ethelwine in all honesty. She just wanted to be a normal girl and life never seemed to work out that way. She felt a little hurt that none of the people around her had responded to her previous comment about the professors. It was nothing new to her though.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:44 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηεUser Image

Where are we? The gardens

Who's with us? Adele, Jack and her basil plant.

What are we doing?
Sitting, wishing, waiting.

Oh Orange Coconut
{}

User Image

As Blake continued to look through Adele's notebook, Alex payed attention to the person resting her on her shoulder. She looked glum either from the skirt or from something else. Perhaps some cheering up was in order. "Oh stop fretting with that Jacqueline!" Alex stated, calling her name in a sing-song voice. "You look really cute in a skirt." Cute? Well it certainly was true. Alex couldn't believe what she just had said. But it was common for girls to praise their girlfriends right? Alex and Jack. Girlfriends. Alexandria Elizabeth Ethelwine! That is no way for a young lady to think! She scorned herself inside her head. What were these emotions springing up? Surely she's never felt them before. The only feelings she ever had was for Blake. There was no other. In fact, there shouldn't be an other. But here she was, thinking of Jacqueline in ways a lady shouldn't be. Alex looked at Jack's skirt as if pondering some thoughts before looking up at her with a smile. She had to lock these feelings up. A dashing young lady like Jack wouldn't, couldn't be a girl like that. Could she?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack turned beet red the second the word "cute" came out of Alex's mouth. Jack was already having strange feelings about the female Ethelwine and that wasn't helping her at all. It did make the flutters in her stomach get even stronger though. She let herself stop messing with the skirt and smiled at the girl. "Thank you.", Girls like her don't have feelings like this Jacqueline Cristine Rhodes. You should just forget about it.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - Gardens with Blake, Jacqueline, and Adele

Thoughts - It's just a walk.

{OOC} Offensive Octopus Crisis {OOC}
~ ~

User Image

Alex watched Jack turn red, in which made Alex blush as well. What were these little girls possibly be thinking of? She needed to cool down on her emotions right now. Standing up, she patted on her skirt then looked at the trio. Now who could she bring on a small walk in the garden? Blake and Adele seemed preoccupied as of the moment. Alex knew it was pointless to ask Blake. He didn't like leaving other people behind. Even if it was her sister that wanted to leave. That left her with Jack. Wouldn't be much of a clear your head walk but maybe it'll sort out these feelings that were in her chest. Fiddling her fingers, her cheeks still slightly red, she asked, "Hey Jacqueline. Want to take a walk with me?" She tried to sound as cheerful as possible, although her voice came out in a soft whisper. Alex mustered the most light hearted smile she could to Jack. The young Ethelwine didn't like to be alone most of the time. Hopefully she shouldn't mind taking a walk with her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack blushed even darker when Alex asked her to go for a walk. Spending alone time with the girl would not make these feelings go away any faster. She couldn't say no though, that could ruin their friendship. She didn't know what she'd do if Alex found out about her thoughts. "I-I...Sure.", She smiled a little bit and stood up before gently picking Watson up. She wasn't about to leave her beloved plant with someone that wasn't her. She left her first plant with her brother and he dropped it and killed it

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - Gardens with Jacqueline

~ ~

User Image

She gave an enthusiastic sigh. Good. Jacqueline was going to take a walk with her. Bad. Now she had to deal with these abrupt feelings that sprang out of nowhere. Tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, Alex gave a small wave to the two blonds still sitting down. "We'll be back later kay? Watch my stuff Blake." Blake looked up from the drawings and gave a small nod. He took her bag and put it next to his thigh. When Alex knew that her belongings were safe, she began to walk backwards, heading deeper into the gardens. Her fingers intertwined with each other behind her back, as she made some distance between herself and Jack.

Jacqueline seemed to have brought her plant along. Perhaps she was very protected of her plant? Like Adele was with her notebook. Taking small footsteps closer to the Hufflepuff, her hands wrapped around the pot, fingers almost touching with Jacqueline's. Not quite however. Alex wasn't sure what she would do if she found herself holding hands with another girl. She had never seen such a thing. The things that were kept away from her.. The things she wanted to know, mad at her parents for not explaining everything in life to her. Was it normal for a girl to feel these things? Of course not. That wasn't a question. She's never seen people of the same sex holding hands in Diagon Alley before. Or perhaps she had never taken the chance to notice those things. After all, it wasn't the best interest for an eleven year old girl to be looking at who's hand was holding who's. That was something that could be thought later. And later was now.

For a moment, she just stood there. Holding the plant along with Jacqueline. Snapping out of her daze, she quickly took her hands back where they belonged. At the side of her body. Looking up at Jacqueline, with whom she had given a very warm smile, she turned her head sideways.
"Well let's get going shall we?" She exlaimed, swinging her arm in a circular motion. Alex tried her best to keep calm. Why was it so hard to be around this girl? She was doing fine moments ago. Why did she just take a hold of Jack's plant as if she was about to make a hit and run with it? All these questions in her head, caused her headache. Perhaps it was to see if the connection of Jack's love for her plant would somehow transfer to her. Everything would be so much easier if these feelings just went away. But it wouldn't. Not anytime soon.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack started feeling nervous the second that Alex's hands were placed onto Watson's pot. It was either due to the fact that the two young girls were nearly holding hands, or the fact that she was worried that the other young girl would try to make a run for it with the plant. She hoped that it was the latter, but knew that it was more likely the first of the two options. Though she would never actually admit that. If she did then that would mean admitting that there was something wrong in her brain. If she did that than she would have to worry about ruining her friendship with the female Ethelwine, which in turn would ruin the relationship that she'd built with Blake and probably Adele as well.

She exhaled sharply as she prepared for her walk with Alex. She was going to allow herself to have a good time. She smiled over at her young friend, excited to be able to have some time with her. Alex seemed like a very social young girl and Jack certainly wasn't; she was really awkward and had a habit of making people feel uncomfortable without trying to or even wanting to. It just happened. She was trying to make a point not to make Alex feel that way, if she was successful then she'd be able to hang out with the adorable female Ethelwine more often. Maybe even with out the gaze of her brother.
"Anything in particular that you wish to see?"

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

~ ~

User Image

She kept a slow pace but still managed to get ahead of Jack. Every once in a while, she would stop. Looking at a plant that peaked her curiosity or just maybe even at Jack. To see if she was still there. To see if what she was thinking was all but a dream. A dream in which has turned into a nightmare yet a haven of sweet bliss at the same time. Taking a moment to ponder over the question that she had been given, several reponses erupted in her head. A part of her wanted to say Jacqueline, the other part wanted to just quietly run along, teasing her to catch up while another scolded her for having these thoughts and feelings. Why was it so hard? Alex decided to play it cool. Nonchalant. Like she always did. Like how she was supposed to be.

Perhaps if she can ignore these feelings, they would simply go away. However, when Alex took a glance at Jacqueline, she couldn't help but feel hopeful. That she wasn't the only one have these narcotic assumptions. Of course that was only in her dizziest dreams. In the past hour it seemed. Something must have triggered this emotions. Alex wanted to know the truth behind it but she feared for what she might find.

Putting these thoughts on hold, she looked back at the adorable Jacqueline whom she had befriended.
"Well I-" She cut her sentence short, afraid of what almost slipped out. There weren't many words that managed to escape her lips and was thankful of the ambigious meanings that it could hold for Jack. "Nothing in particular. Just wanted to stretch my legs is all." Crouching down, she let the cool breeze bring forth the flower into her hand. Her eyes became soft as they melted at the beauty of nature around her. One of her hands were wrapped around her knees, the other toying with nature as if this whole garden was her playground. The young Ethelwine looked up, the sun shining brightly in her face. She forced her eyes to squint so that she may find once more the friend that had accompanied her.

Forming a sort of salute, the illumination of the light dimmed slightly, allowing a better outline of the Hufflepuff. When she finished her little game of find Waldo, or in this case, Jacqueline, she allowed herself to smile.
"What about you Jacqueline? Anything here you were interested in looking at?" Alex took her hand of her forehead and began slowly caressing the plants with her hand. Hopefully everything there was safe. Wouldn't want her good hand to be down for the count. It would be like those dastardly commercials you see when you're favorite show gets to the good part. Or when they save it for the next episode. Well hopefully Alex and Jacqueline would have more episodes. Not those love-sick soap operas though. Those were filled with overdramatic actors and bad plots. Surely their story wasn't one big hoax just to fill in the supply and demand. Right?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack stayed behind Alex for a good majority of the walk, she needed to gather her thoughts and she certainly wasn't making it any easier for herself by going off with the object of her affections. Every once in a while she would catch Alex looking back at her and she would feel her stomach flip and her heart flutter. Though she kept telling herself that the young girl was simply checking to see if she was still there. Or that she was looking at Watson.

She knew for a fact that there was no way Alex had the same messed up thoughts as she did, and that there was nothing she could do about it. She looked around the garden, touching plants every once in a while. She even pocketed a couple of things that looked like seeds. She loved growing things, and if she could get plants from Hogwarts then her garden back home would look even better. She smiled as she realised that that was a good way to keep her mind off of the female Ethelwine and promised herself to think about gardening far more often than she had been.

"I just want to look around.", She smiled when she finally caught up to Alex and watched as she touched a few of the plants. She made sure to take note of the one's that Alex had found particularly exciting or interesting. She'd have to research some more about them or maybe even grow her one. Jack smiled even wider at the thought of actually growing Alex a plant. She quickly grabbed a few seeds off of the one that seemed to most interest the young girl and put them separate from the other seeds. She had made up her mind to grow one for her young friend.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Adele blushed lightly as the Ethelwines scanned the drawings in her notebook. She hated it when people would touch her objects, especially books and her precious notebook. Not that she didn't like to share, but these objects were just as adored as Hope was, "Thank you," she forced a timid smile, but her blue eyes widened slightly as she watched Jacqueline and Alexandria stand up and walk away, leaving her and Blake alone. Looking up to the skies, she murmured a prayer to herself and bit her bottom lip, too nervous to break the silence.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

~ ~

User Image

Alex raised an eyebrow, watching Jack. Was she...stealing seeds? Just the thought made her giggle as she confirmed her suspicions. How silly of Jack. Taking seeds from the Hogwart's gardens. That seemed to be a pretty good idea now that she thought about it. Something to keep on her window near her bed in the dormitories. Walking up to her lovely friend, as if the feelings suddenly hid themselves, Alex took Jacqueline's hand just as she was about to put in another seed in her robe's pockets. Her hand brushed upon her friend's, slowly prying it open to reveal the tiny objects. Taking on from her hand, she brought it up to her face. "I'll be taking this one, if you don't mind." She giggled shortly after winking. It was nice to have something in her mind other than very nice lady friends.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack pouted a bit as Alex pried the seed from her hand. She was going to have to figure out a knew way to impress Alex. Maybe she could just help her friend grow stuff, that would be way better. "Would you like me to help you grow that?", She smiled just thinking about it, that meant that she would have more opportunities to spend time with her friend. She seemed to feel the happiest when Alex was around, so she certainly wanted to maximise that feeling.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:20 pm
B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Wandering off...

Where am I? The Gardens.

What am I thinking? Tired...

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

A nod came from the blonde boy as he finished browsing through Adele's notebook. He layed out the Alex's bag close to his and let his back touch the grass. The sky was clear blue, the breeze brushing his face and here was. Alone with Adele. It was a rather tiring day. His eyes began to droop and Blake didn't try to fight it. Closing his eyes, his innocent face gleamed under the sunlight. He wasn't sleeping per se. Just trying to take in all this magic and change of pace from his world back home. Hopefully Adele wouldn't see to him as sleeping. He wasn't. Well not yet.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Adele let out a small sigh and forced a small smile as she watched Blake lean back, relaxing on the grass. As if to hide her blush, the young girl glanced up into the sky, narrowing her eyes due to the bright sunshine. Pulling out a book out of her bag, she folded her legs and began to read in silence, trying hard not to glance at Blake most of the time. It was so silent right now... Almost awkward and embarrassing. Well, at least to her. Shaking her head, the blond Ravenclaw turned the page and continued to read, although often distracted by the quiet Blake beside her. At least she hoped that he wasn't falling asleep because of her. Great Adele, you're officially boring him, she thought to herself furiously before frowning, closing her eyes for an instant and returning to the book.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces