Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:50 pm
B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Talking to company.

Where am I? Covered bridge.

Who am I thinking of? Alex, Jack and Adele.

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

As if the two weren’t close enough, Adele finds a way to fill the space between them. A glass rose sprung from his cheeks, a layer of heat wrapping around them. While his body remained warm to the touch thanks to Adele, his face lay bare against the cold wind. Unprotected from the breeze that rocked the bridge. Sounds of creaks and uneasiness echoed through the empty wooden passageway as if it would give way at any moment, ruining the moment between the two. His height barely exceeded hers, Adele's silky hair caressing his face. It did provide some shelter from the flowing current but it did very little. Several strands of golden locks were no match to mother nature, no matter how enticing they were. He did his best not to squirm. Blake didn’t want to make it seem that he was uncomfortable with all of this. Besides, moving her hair would be too troublesome. Idle hands continued to wrap around her slender waist, as if bound to her body for all of eternity. His breaths were infrequent, constricted. Short inhales followed by deep exhales. Was it due to arctic weather? Or perhaps it was their two bodies coming in such close contact that it was only fabric that truly separated them? Supporting his head upon Adele’s shoulder, his hair brushed her cheek slightly. “She’s well. At least now she is. It seems all has been made up between her and Jacqueline,” He responded in deep thought. Was it all really better? The two, Alex and Jack, seemed to be getting along better now. Perhaps his plan at the boathouse was success? Little words were exchanged between the twins with this incident. Their relationship has wavered this past year. Hopefully things will patch up between them during the break. He still hasn’t told her about Adele and their ki – the incident in the library. Once again, his face swelled up with blood, similar in color compared to the insides of his robes. How would he go about telling her this? The jealousy his sister could amount was dangerous. Perhaps it was best to keep it under wraps as he has been doing. But then what of their relationship? It was customary for the other to tell their twin everything. That’s what they’ve done since they could talk. This summer, he concurred in his head. His sister was just recovering from social damage. Adding this so soon would be like adding fuel to the fire.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:48 am
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

User Image
ADELE DUNDAS

ravenclaw

After tucking a loose tendril of light blond hair behind her ear, Adele listened to Blake, nodding despite the sound of her heart bumping blood to her cheeks. Her face was rather unreadable, but one could see the careful way she chooses her words and realize she fears making a poor impression, "Oh?", she mused thoughtfully, casting Blake a curious glance. She had always wandered what happened between those two, especially after seeing Alexandria dashing past her in the Gardens, "Did you find out what happened in the Gardens?" Adele intrigued. She was always interested in any business or gossip in the school, though she was far wiser than most girls of her age, or that was what her parents always thought. She wished she could find out about the recent events between Alexandria and Jacqueline, but why bother them with useless and rude questions? She was simply unaccustomed to mysteries she cannot solve. Anyone could see the distress on her pretty face but do nothing to lessen it. Her eyes turned back to the view before her. She felt so comfortable and peaceful in Blake's arms, but it was also newfound gentleness that made blood rise to her cheeks. For one brief moment, she wanted to ask whether he told his sister about their 'incident' in the Library, but that would have been foolish of her. .

{ outfit }

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:22 pm
B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Talking to company.

Where am I? Covered bridge.

Who am I thinking of? Alex, Jack and Adele.

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

While he was satisfied with the view he had been given of the Black Lake, Blake couldn’t help but steal an occasional glimpse at the beauty stricken Adele. Her face composed of calm curiosity. Unfortunately, his information was as dimly lit as hers much to his dismay. “No I haven’t. She spent a lot of time sulking in her room, a place inaccessible to a boy like myself,” He explained bitter stricken. Lifting the burden that was placed her on her shoulder, Blake scanned their surroundings. His arms still glued around her waist, feeling a slight discomfort in this blissful moment. It did him no good to be speaking of his sister this way whilst he nonchalantly becomes comfortable with another girl. It proved somewhat an awkward topic and thought of his earlier words lamentable. Regardless, his intertwined fingers stayed put, keeping his word. In an urge to change the topic, ”So, have you planned anything for the summer?” It was poor question to ask, knowing the basis of her answer beforehand. Their previous interview had given him the knowledge of her usual doings in the months the students had been given to themselves. Perhaps Adele would catch his drift and unquestionably follow.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Why is my mind so busy?
What writhes withinn me: Lost in thought

Those entwined with me: Nothing but the breeze

There was something about this year that felt weird. Was it because for the first time in his life he wasn't worried about Daisy? Was it because for once he wasn't scared about someone finding out he had been homeless up till last summer? The parseltongue couldn't place it but he knew something was off. A sigh left the pale Slytherin as he walked up the covered bridge. He need to get his mind back into focus. Charon now had people who expected things from him. People who expected him to do well in school and he wasn't about to let them down.

Pasuing at one point the Gaunt turned to look out at the view. He loved this place. Something about looking out over the chasim and into the beautiy that surrounded the school calmed him. It helped sort his mind and get his thoughts to where they needed to be. Of course it helped that not alot of people came out here so that was a bonus. Sometimes he just needed to be alone.

Trip over love, you can get up.

... Fall in love and you fall forever.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
~Fourth Year~

Levana was dead seat determined to know why Charon did not seem to like her at all. She waited till it seemed like Charon was leaving then followed him. Inside she practically kicked herself for the obvious stalking she was doing but for now it was the only way. Perhaps if they were alone he'd be more apt to open up to her. Even if just a little.

when he finally came to a stop she slowed her pace and moved as close as ten feet from the Slytherin,"Ch..Charon" she said his name softly as she tried not to startle him. "I need to talk to you so please, do not leave and just hear me out." this time her voice sounded a bit more confident but not cocky.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Oh boy here we go
What writhes withinn me: A bit bleh

Those entwined with me: Gryffindor aka Levana

The Slytherin made no motion at first that he even heard her. Instead he kept leaning on the rail, his chin resting easily on his upturned hand. Then one pale eye turned towards Levana finally acknowledging that she was there. It had been a while since he had talked to the girl. In his first year he had been interested in her till he discovered her house. For him it wasn't because of her house hating his house. It was things he had no way to explatin...at least easily.

"Well if I say no what then?" Charon asked curious as to what the girl would say. He wasn't planning on moving. For once the pale boy was in a realativly calm mood. Calm enough that he'd even consider listening to the girl. Although this was throughing a kink in his plans of going down to Hogsmead to see Soren. The parseltongue sighed a little internally. Oh well.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
~Fourth Year~

Levana fidgeted a bit with her shirt as she tried to think up the right words to answer his question."I..I can't force you to listen but, if after you hear what I have to say you do not want me to bother you anymore I will leave you alone." she said looking at him. She wanted so much to be friends and maybe eventually more with this boy. Why did she have to be crushing on the one person who doesn't want her around.

"I want to know why you seem to hate me so much. When you had first seen me you had been fine with me until you saw the house I was from. I would really love to be friends with you. " she said in a confident but at the same time meek tone. She hoped that he would answer her and finally get this over with. His feelings toward her was something that hung in her head almost everyday. She needed to know.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Oh boy here we go
What writhes withinn me: A bit bleh

The Gaunt stood quietly listening as she pleaded her case. He knew excatly why he chose not to associate or speak to the Gryffindor. In fact all Gryffindors. Most assumed it was because he was a Slytherin and the two houses have hated each other for years. In truth it was alot different then that. But he never talked about it...ever. To anyone. Nor did he ever write down his reasons. It was too easy for someone to pick up his notebook and find them.

"You will never hear me say this again." Charon started with a small sigh. "But I don't speak to you becaue of your house, not because of something you did. I don't hate you, Levana." He said using her first name for probably the very first time since he had met her. Honetsly the boy couldn't recall ever using it.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
~Fourth Year~

Levana felt herself relax almost immediately.All the reasons that her mind had concocted as to why the boy seemed to avoid her like the plague had been eliminated by his statement. Yet this brought up a different problem. If none of those things were the reason then it must be much more personal. Her relieved smile faded into a small frown.

"In that case it must be very personal. I am sorry for pressing it but...What ever happened to you...who ever hurt you in such a way that you put off friendship from this house because of it....well I m not like that"
she said as her sentence became choppy. Her mind raced to find the right words to explain without angering the boy. He had called her Levana and even said he didn't hate her. She hoped to death that she wouldn't ruin this now.

"I may be Gryffindor but I never chose this for myself. For the longest time I had protected my brother. He had been picked on for a long time and now that he has become such a confident boy I found out that he was not the one who needed to change or needed help. It was me. I have a lot of growing up to do. Sometimes I dont feel like I even deserve to be in my house. I feel separated from everyone."
she looked away. She hated the fact that she pretty much had no friends. She was a fourth year already and her brother had more friends than her. Back home all her muggle friends had changed and practically forgot about her. Her cheeks felt cold for a moment and she moved her hands quickly to wipe away the tear that escaped. "Im sorry. I wanted to be friends with you because...because when Im around you, even with you treating me like you have, I feel like I belong. Now Im not saying I feel like I belong in Slytherin because I know I would not fit that. No what I mean is I feel like I belong around you..." a deep blush filled her cheeks at that admission. As embarrassing as it was to say it she felt it was true. She felt more comfortable with him than she did her own housemates. If he agreed to this friendship she knew that she most likely would be shunned by some of her housemates but she didn't care. As long as she had a friend here she felt she'd be happy.

"I probably sound like a stupid whiny Gryffindor who thinks they can get there way if they whine enough." she laughed as more tears trickled out. "I know you said you don't hate me but if due to your personal reasons you dont want me around then tell me now and I'll leave you be" she said as she cast her eyes down to the ground and awaited for his reply. She could feel her heart beating in her chest rapidly. Hoping that he would agree to be friends.

((holy crap big post XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Oh boy here we go
What writhes withinn me: Trapped in memories I didn't need

Charon was once again silent as Levana spoke. He wasn't going to interupt her when she was here pouring her heart out. The Slytherin had more respect then that. A fact that would probably surprise alot of people. She made a good case and part of him found himself thinking she should be on some sort of a debate team. The girl was good. Alot of what she said made sense, it didn't make things any easier on the pale boy.

For a long long moment he was silent. Alot of thoughts whirled about his head making him curse softly in parseltongue. So many memories that he didn't need dregged up came rising to the surface. Like dirt stirred by a fishes tail, his clear thoughts soon were foggy with them. His gaze shifted out to the horizon again as his mind clouded more. Then finally Charon spoke, his voice barely louder then the breeze, "My father came from a long line of Slytherins. No one in our family has ever not been of the Slytherin allumni. So needless to say when he married my mother, a Gryffindor he'd met while in school, there was a bit of....concern. Well placed concern might I add. Around everyone she was sweet and kind. A perfect mother. But that's not the side I knew." As Charon spoke his tone did not change. His gaze however grew distant.

"When I was little her cat terrorized me. It chased me around the house, bit me, clawed me. I actually have some faint scares still on my chest from one particularly bad time. Father and mother agrued quite a bit after that. He wanted the cat gone, she insisted I had pulled the cat's tail. Who knows I could've, I was barely 1." Still he looked forward calmly relying a tale he had told no one. Even now he didn't know why he told her. Something made him speak, and nothing seemed to stop him. "The last straw came when I was a little over two. My father came home early from the Ministry and if he hadn't I'd be dead. You see my mother had decided to 'protect' her 'precious baby' from the cruel world and was trying to drown me in the bath tub. Needless to say my mother was no longer with the family." Finally his voice trailed off. The rest was no one's knowledge. He came back to himself enough to stop himself before he told her things she truly didn't need to know.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
~Fourth Year~

Levana covered her mouth with both hands and listened in stunned silence to the story he was relaying to her. A story that he really did not need to say. Once finished she didn't know how to respond. His reasoning behind his behavior made complete sense now. Tears from earlier were now fueled by his story. They flowed from her eyes uncontrollably. "I..Im sorry....you didn't have to tell me...I...." she stuttered then stopped. The words bounced around in her head frantically and she could hold on to a single one. What does one say in a situation like this.

"I am sorry that my stupid prodding brought this up for you." she said rubbing wildly at her wet eyes. She wondered if it was the same with everyone else. Did she hurt them too? Is that why she had no friends? Although her eyes were still rather wet she put her arms down and looked at Charon. "I understand you now so...I wont bother you anymore. If me being around you pulls memories like that out then...then I will stay away from you so you can think only good things" she said forcing a smile. If he could be happy without her then at least that would make her somewhat happy.

After a few moments of saying nothing she slowly turned and started to walk back towards the castle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Oh boy here we go
What writhes withinn me: Trapped in memories I didn't need

Charon was silent as he thought about what the girl said to him. When she started into her appologies he sighed. "Look, Levana it's fine. I volunterd the information. You didn't for me. You didn't do anything wrong. Being around you doesn't bring up bad memories. Relax you dork." He said turning to her. He let a small smile cross his lips as he came towards her.

"I will say this once and only once. I make no promises but I'll try a little harder to relax a bit. Who knows how this will go after that." Charon said as he stopped in front of her. "But thank you for shutting up and listening, not to mention making me shut up and listen." He leaned forward placing a soft kiss on her forhead. Turning he moved around her and head on down the bridge back to the school.
{exit}

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
~Fourth Year~

Levana was a bit surprised when Charon moved in front of her. The fact that he was telling her she did nothing wrong was even surprising to her. It seemed that she had seen him all wrong before. "I understand. That is a heavy load to get over and I dont mind if you dont want to talk alot with me after this." she smiled slightly at the Slytherin. Just hearing him say he'd try cheered her up.

She was about to thank him but she froze as he kissed her on her forehead. When he walked away she remained frozen. Of all the reactions she expected from him that was the last one she thought of. Although he couldn't hear here she whispered "thank you"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 am
User Image

◦º°×°º◦׺°◦°º×◦º°×°º◦׺°◦°º×׺°◦°º×◦º°×°º◦׺°◦°º×◦º°×°º◦

The night air was cold against his pale skin, a soft breeze making him shiver. It was misty below the bridge, turning everything into a grey blur, and that did nothing to keep him warm. In fact, the air itself seemed to feel sad, like he was feeling. Standing on the bridge, Alexi stared off into the distance, watching the sun rise and shine brightly through the grey mist.

He was lonely, although he should be used to it by now. Being seen as an "intelligent being" instead of a person, he never really made any friends. Aquintances, yes, but no real friends. Most wouldn't dare to, others found themselves above talking to "a savage creature". Oh, the things Alexi would do for a normal conversation, even a simple greeting or a smile.

Owls flew over and under the bridge, hunting for a late night snack before returning to the forest or the owlery. The occasional thestral or hippogryph joinied them in their flight. Alexi often dreamt of flying, of watching the world from above and seeing with a bird's sharp sight. It would make it so much easier for him to watch humans interact, be happy, with eachother. Maybe it would even make him feel less lonely.

The sun started to disapear behind the clouds and rain began pouring down. The mist disappeared, but the rain made everything look even worse. A few seconds later, Alexi felt the first drops fall onto his head. The roof of the bridge was leaking and the droplets were as cold as the night had been. Within minutes, the lonely vampire was shivering violently.

Misery loves company...

◦º°×°º◦׺°◦°º×◦º°×°º◦׺°◦°º×׺°◦°º×◦º°×°º◦׺°◦°º×◦º°×°º◦

User Image User Image User Image

Shadowheart Pixie

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
Who am I with? me myself and I
What's my mood? ......
Who/What's on my mind?hmm...that's a pretty far drop....

Zamir looked over the bridge down into the black abyss beneath. After all was said and done and the feast finally began he had snuck away from everyone else. He hope it had gone unnoticed by anyone. He just needed to be alone. His mind whirled with feelings of depression and of ideas of how to eradicate it. For so long he had desperately wanted emotions and now that he had one he wanted it gone. This one in particular was one he never wanted to experience. The pain was just so much.

Bending down he picked up a small stone and dropped it over the edge. It made no sound after it had vanished.
"Hmm"  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces