Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

Sarah looked up at the man, "N-not my hand." She said, quickly yanking her hand away from the man, she unwrapped the bandage. For she did not need it. She flexed her hand as the wound closed before their eyes. She looked at him, "My head." She said, grunting as the pain shocked to her again. This time hearing Matt's voice.

"Matt i'm gonna' kill you!" She growled outloud. She sighed, as the transmission was cut off. "I'm fine. Don't waste your supplies, they'll do me no good." She told the man and looked up, seeing the rifle aimed at her, she shoved the medic away from her and glared at Drake and Mike.

"Drake, you took him away from me. He was killed." She said, remembering the battles with the executioner, almost losing control. She looked at the kid, Mike. "So you gonna shoot me now?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image

Matt had, had a hard time finding the group ever since London. He'd been watching them as they went about their ways in London. And he'd snuck in with Drake and the Nemesis when they came to get Mike's body. He'd rode with them and got another helicopter eventually by the hospital. They sure traveled quite a distance, it didn't matter. He was supposed to keep an eye on them.

An Umbrella operative had given Alice and Sarah a tracker when they were unconscious on the roof, making it easier to track the group. But, he'd stayed out of the way when they were captured by Tricell. He'd stay a distance from them.

Now they were in New York. That group did travel alot. He sat on a nearby rooftop of a building. He had a remote type of control pad in his hands, it told him the location of Sarah and Alice because of the trackers. He smirked. Eyes wandering off to the side, looking down at the gated building the group was at. B.T.C.S. headquarters. He was bored and thought he'd have a little fun before he'd have Umbrella come an attempt to get them again. It was fun taunting that woman.

He pressed a code and it would shock her a bit from the tracker. "Now, let's have some fun shall we?" He whispered evilly. He'd give them their time to relax a bit maybe, give them a chance to think they were safe. He switched on an earpeice to speak to Alice and Sarah. "Hurts doesn't it?" He asked, followed by an evil chuckle. "I thought so." He smirked. "Now, Sarah, i know that you know who this is." He began, "But i'm not going to come get you yet. That would be very boring...And Wesker, i'm sure he has other things to attend to than managing you're movement. Hence the reason i'm doing it." He whispered to them.

He pressed a few keys, making the shocking pulses stop. "I just short circuted the trackers in your ears, now i can switch it on and off whenever i want." He said looking down at the group where he couldn't be seen. "I see Mike has found you now. I'll leave you two alone now." He said and presses a button, she could no longer hear him, or feel the pain.

He turns to watch the scene unfold from the rooftop. Enjoying every minute of this.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris took the file and nodded. "Wesker." He said looking at the picture of his former Captain. He shook his head, "Vegas? Out of all places i'd never have guessed." He said with a slight chuckle then looked at Sick. "Good work." He said with a nod of his head. "Though, considering we've destroyed a good number of his Hives, he probably up'd his securety. So he may have put it on a special lockdown, i'm not sure." He told him then glanced back at Sarah and the medic, seeing the knife straight through her hand. Then seeing Mike aiming a gun at her. "Looks like Umbrella found us." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 pm
Mike smirked."I come under orders of Umbrella to bring you back alive." Drake seemed to be having an episode on the floor multiple memories hitting him at once he felt pain.Mike threw off his coat a lump on his chest showed there might be the same thing drake had. "I am a puppet of Umbrella,A tool kill me if you want but you will only kill yourself with the guilt of killing a young boy." He said grabbing Sarah with surprising strength. "Nemesis!Make an exit!" The hard footsteps of the creature echoed threw the streets as it held two chain guns.firing at the ground like crazy the bullets created a large cloud of smoke as they attempted to flee with her.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am
User Image

Sarah was quickly grabbed by Mike. He was stronger than she'd ever have expected. That's what the infection does to people. He was right though. Would she be able to kill him and live with the guilt? They knew her personality too well at Umbrella, knew of her soft spot for children and the innocent. But she couldn't help but struggle against Mike's grasp. He was a whole nother person.

The nemesis. It was trying to create smoke so they could exit the group without being cought. She still struggled against Mike. "Let go of me!" She growled at him. They wanted her back alive. She was going to become an experiment once again, this time worse than before. Wesker knew what she was capable of, probably was going to work on a better way to control her, like payback for destroying his hive. Even though she knew he wanted her dead, he hasn't killed her yet.

Sydney watched as Sarah got grabbed, she growled. "Sarah!" She yelled after her sister, running after them, trying to see through the dust that had been stirred up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 am
User Image

Nick Jumps out of the chopper sensing the Nemesis "He...Again!" He yells jumping against it at raging speed until the nemesis gets in the range of his guns.After that he jumps in the smoke shooting it in the head and surprisely he does not miss a shot.When he empties the clip he swings his hands so his revolvers slide into his sleeves and starts running at the same speed towards the nemesis to draw his attention and succeeds. The nemesis starts shooting him and the smoke starts to clear up.Nick jumps on a branch of a tree and the nemesis starts shooting breaking off the branch.Nick yells:"Good job di**head!"and jumps on another branch closer to the nemesis and jumps to shoot the last shot.While in mid air Nick loaded an incienary bullet in the S&W to set its head on fire. He bumps its head with his foot and shoots it in the eye

(Long?)  

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 am
(Btw the S&W 500Rules halo soldiers :] )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:38 am
Nemesis in pain fell to the ground his head on fire."Enemy!!!." It shouted trying to put out the flame but it was no use it stood there its head inflamed as the flames burned his cloths showing his gruesome tentacles slither out of his arm like snakes he wiped them at the man.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:31 am
User Image

Alice shot up quickly fro her nap, hearing Matt, with a scream. "Who are you!?" She yelled, afriad. She looked around, seeing people shooting and Sarah in trouble. How did I sleep through that!? She stood up, taking out a gun for self-defence. "What's going on!?" She looked over at Mike and Drake. "And who are they!?"

User Image

Tori quckly ran to Alice, standing next to her, confused as to why she was flipping out after waking up. She took out a gun, for self-defence, also to protect Alice.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:53 am
User Image

Sarah had had enough of this, playing helpless damsel in distress. She squirmed, reaching for the knife she'd had in her boot. But she remembered. That medic got it out of her. So...in her time of need she just ended up with cqc.

She struggled still, getting an arm up to try and elbow Mike in the head to let her go.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 am
Mike fell back but grabbed her making her fall on him his gun dropping towards Drake as he picked it up confused still memories flashing past his eyes he pointed it at both of them."Enough!Who the hell are you all!How do you know me!" He asked the lump on his shoulder not looking to good.Mike glared at Drake."They are against Umbrella you work for Umbrella she is a project we need back and these people are in the way."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:10 am
User Image

Sarah fell with Mike, she landed ontop of him, but rolled off not to far to the side, she stopped when Drake aimed the gun at them. All that Mike was saying, it was all true. "H-he's...right." She had to say it. She looked at Drake.

"But you helped us. You were willing to help me escape Drake! Y-you were there, when Wesker snapped my neck, you were pointing you're gun at HIM. Not me."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:29 am

Chris heard Alice scream, he looked at Sick then pulled out his Baretta and ran towards her and Tori. "What's going on?!" He asked through the sound of gunfire. "Umbrella." He said plainly.

Chris stood infront of the two girls with his gun in hand and cocked. "They came to take Sarah back." He told the two. How many times was it now? They really must need her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am
User Image

"Jeez, she's an important chick." Tori said.

User Image

Alice's lower lip trembled. "I hope that they let her be soon..." She said, not liking the idea of Sarah being tested.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 am

Chris nodded. "She's infected. Her DNA bonded with the deadly T-virus, much like Alice, the other Alice, and Wesker's." He explained. "Plus, what i heard was, she used to be an experiment for Umbrella before the apocalypse. One day she destroyed Wesker's entire underground Hive." He said.

"I know Wesker. He holds grudges to the grave." He said. "He was currently using her as a puppet, following his every will. She lost her memories in the process. I went with an old friend of mine to go rescue her, and zandre and the others. " He said. "Nearly killed me, but i think Wesker trying to force her to murder her sister drew the line. She broke from his control at that moment." He explained.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff