Reply The Vampire Castle
~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:25 pm
While sitting back down at their table, Quinn couldn't help but see obviouse tension. He was slightly confused, but he gathered the giest of it when he arrived. Another vampire had threatened the elven child's life. For that reason alone reminded him why he tends to be alone. Other vampires.
He loved company, but he new that depending on the vampire, they could be trouble.
Quinn simply looked at the other two. He watched their tension fluctuate with the atmosphere of the room. He felt uneasy. Something was deeply troubling his compainions. Especially Luciriah. He grew slightly irritated with this silence. He was never good within his own thoughts... He delt with that enough when he was alone.
"...Come on. Lets get out of this gloom," he said finally, breaking the silence," ..We need to talk.. There's no point dwelling on this by ourselves, because we'll just end up second guessing...Now...tell me... what did i miss?" He had no regrets with being around these two. If there was going to be anymore vampires after Kuroi, he will stand in their way. He wasen't going to leave them. Not for anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:57 am
Kuroi turned toward you as you spoke looking innocent and frightened. He ran the scene through his own mind a few times trying to remember but for some reason it just wouldn't click in his mind as to what the mysterious Vampire really wanted. "Maybe... you should have let me die..." he said softly. "What if I am some kind of monster... I don't want to hurt either of you... so maybe yuo should kill me now..." as he finished speaking a gentle tear ran down his face.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:00 am
"The vampire that wanted Kuroi...he wanted him dead because he could hurt us Quinn." Luciriah anwered blandly, "But...I could never do that. I won't kill you Kuroi." she turned her gaze on the child. "I don't know why I'm saying this, I'm confused myself...but I know I can't kill you. I care about you. You thought that wasn't true before you ran out, you were angry at us...actually, probably just me. But it is true, and I'm sure Quinn feels the same way."
She felt very flushed after she spoke and sat back in her chair, staring at the floor again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:04 pm
Kuroi looked at you sadly, his ears drooped, he had no idea as to what he would do right now, he felt so sad and alone that it began to hurt him inside. He was so confused by everything that had happened, even when he ran out of the bar in anger he knew it was that other vampire manipulating him. But even so Kuroi felt so confused he didn't know what to do.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:38 am
Luciriah recognised the ears drooping as a sign that Kuroi was sad, so she gave him a hug, hoping to make him feel just a little bit better.
When she did this she realised that before, when Kuroi had hugged her...that had been her first proper hug. And she hadn't appreciated it enough. "Thank you." she said very quietly, thinking she'd only said it in her head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:51 pm
Quinn looked at the small display of companionship. Something he rarely had. Rather something he found himself taking for granted. It brought back memories and it had stung him to see this now infront of him.
" We won't have you die on us," He said finally," That vampire....Like some i have met... Is playing with your mind.... He's using your sadness to his advantage. Listen when we say that we care for you. Care for your safety and health. We may not know the reasons why yet, but you mean a great deal to us both."
He gave a gentle smile. Comforting. He wanted these two to be with him always, but he knew that may only become a passing memory. And it frightened him.
He moved closer to the two and hugged them both. He liked the feeling of being this close to people. " You two are preciouse to me," he whispered, fearing the dark feeling of losing them slowly building.  

Quinn_tasuki

x0TaintedXFate0x

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:58 pm
After a long while inside the tavern, the girl reluctantly stood. Quietly, she made her way back to where she had entered. Beathing lightly, she opened the door with ease and glanced around at the outdoors. Stepping out, she decided to do a bit of exploration.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:37 am
Luciriah held on tight to Quinn; as much as she wanted to comfort Kuroi she wanted comfort aswell, and Quinn could give her that more than the child. Quinn knew better than anyone what she was going through - what they were going through.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:44 am
Kuroi huddled in between the two , staying close and clinging to Luciriah. He slowly loosened his grip as he let out a long soft yawn, he shook lightly as his mouth opened and clsed and he began to rub his eyes with his right hand. "I tried now..." he said with a soft moan.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:07 pm
Quinn smiled looking down at the child. It was late for the child and Quinn knew that a growing boy, no matter what race(dangerouse or not), needed rest." Sleep then Kuroi. You need it." he suggested calmly. He continued to hold the two together. Fearing that if he let go, they would disappear from sight, like waking from a dream.
Feeling Luciriah cling to him he looked at her directly, and gave her a comforting kiss on her forehead. Things will be alright, he sent to her, it chiming with comfort and assurance. (sorry this one's short...><)  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:12 am
Luciriah nodded, trying to hide a deep blush that was creeping up. She'd not been kissed before. "Yes...I hope so."
Despite feeling cold she took off her jacket and rolled it up, handing it to Kuroi. "You can use this as a pillow if you want to sleep." she offered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:15 am
Kuroi let out a deep yawn, he pushed the coat away, "No, you keep it" he said as he then snuggled against you and laid his head just under your arm against you side. He cuddled into you affectionately and soon drifted off to sleep.  

KanameKain

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:16 pm
Quinn smiled, watshing the child fall asleep on Luciriah. The feeling of a protective nature grew inside the young vampire. My family,he thought to himself, still not wanting to let go. The feeling of this togetherness was nice, warm and inviting. He wanted it to linger. Linger of as long as time would let them.
He couldn't help but look at luciriah affectionately. The long lost feeling of companionship entered his heart and burned anew as if long ago neglected. He wished silently that this would never end. Even after the small encounters that evening, he felt no worries. Like a family should feel. He gave a small, contented sigh, as a pain started to build in his gut.
Feed!
The words were not his own. Not from his mind, but sent from another.Feed. You know you need it. It rang again with such clarity that The silver-haired vampire, nearly lost his composure. He was afraid. Deathly afraid. His grip unconsiously grew tighter, but not so tight that it would hurt or wake anyone up. And he hoped. Hoped that it wasen't what he thought it was.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:28 am
Luciriah put her coat back on then wrapped an arm around the sleeping child. She realised how tired she was, she hadn't slept in a very long time. Although she didn't need as much sleep as some people she couldn't go too long without resting. She gave a small smile to Quinn then nuzzled into him, closing her eyes and relaxing against his body. She didn't notice his grip tighten.
Her final thoughts before dozing off were ones of content, borderline happiness. She hoped they could stay like this.

((bad news guys, I have to go to Germany tomorrow and won't be back until Monday -Sunday if I can get on. Thats why I'm sleeping =P I'll miss you! See you soon. whee heart ))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:10 pm
(Aww to germany? Sweet! ^^ Wish i could come...XP Anywhos. Will miss you!!! crying Hope you come back soon!^^)
Quinn gave a sigh, finding that Luciriah did not notice anything wrong. Now alone within his thougts he could better fight the person who so richly wanted to destroy every shred of happiness he had.
Sleep was not an option for the young vampire. THough his body ached for it, he couldn't. Lest the nightmares begin once more. " Sleep soundly," he gently whispered to the two sleeping creatures." Sleep soundly and without fear."
He continued to sit there, his blue, metalic eyes now cold and narrowed. " I know you're out there," he said coldly glancing ath the tavern entrance," I know you're just craving for me to leave here.... To leave them open to you... I won't let you. Not this time. Not ever."
THough others around him probably thought him nuts, his tone was ment for someone on the other side of that door. Meant for the one who would sooner kill Luciriah and Kuroi than take any form of pity on them.
" Leave me alone," THe vampire said through clenched teeth. His eyes were closed tightly as bitter blood tears formed and fell, silently down his porcaline skin.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff