Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle's Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:56 pm
(have fun! will miss you! crying )Feeling the little child in his arms move ever so slightly, the young vampire unlacthed his fangs from Luciriah's wrist . He looked at the necklace, he heard fall to the ground and gently picked it up."So that's your name?" He gave a gentle smile looking at the trinket. The young elven child was now warmer than before. Pleasantly so it seemed. Quinn gave a sigh of relief feeling the child breath and hearing the little heart inside faintly beating."he'll live," He bowed his head in exhaustion. It seemed that took out of him as much as it took out of Luciriah. "... I think we're all going to need a long rest after this," He said lifting his head up to look at Luciriah.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:35 pm
Kuroi laid there his body heavy and silent, his heart rate was slowly increasing and his breathing was soft and normal. His face began to fill with color his ears perking slightly with an innocent look on the child's soft face. Despite the child looking fine on the outside, his mind began to wander through darkness.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:13 pm
(( back! yay! Aw, I missed you too ^^ ))

"I think you're right." Luciriah replied, sitting down beside the recovering child. She watched him lie there peacefully, wondering how long it would be until he woke up, and if he'd trust them now.
"I wonder what happened to his mum." she thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:21 pm
" I wonder too. Though, unfortunately, it's not totally unusual," Quinn stated give a sad smile as he looked at the child. "..I was an orphan, myself...Before i was turned.....I was about 12 when i finally came across of other children around my age..." He was reminicing through his old memories of when he was a mortal boy."....I was part of a small theives guild back then...They were my family," He paused his expression darkened into anguish."....Until ...they were slaughtered...by my maker..." Having the elven child close by was what initialy brought on the old memories. But in being so caught up in them he didn't realize what all he revealed.(YAY!! your back*hugs*^^)  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:46 pm
((*hugs all around*)) Kuroi was silent for a few more moments before slowly opening his eyes, he could see nothing but a blur for several moments until his eyes focused on both of you. The small boys glimmering green emerald eyes blinked a few times before he spoke curiously, "Who are you? I'm... i'm... uh... I can't remember..." he said in a dull and calm voice".  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:56 am
((-glomps you both- its just one big hugging fest in here blaugh ))

"I'm Luciriah. And you're Kuroi." she told him as he seemed not to be too awake and aware of what was going on. "Glad you're finally with us, you had us worried for a little while."  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:54 pm
(Yay hug fest! XP)Quinn showedhim the little necklace with the name and explained," This fell...I... I well i assume it's your name...I'm sorry you can't remember." He then paused then in surprise realized," I haven't giiven you my name! I'm sorry. My name's Quinn. And yes you did give us qutie the scare." He gave a nice smile hoping the elven child would feel a little more comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:18 pm
Kuroi placed a hand on his head grasping a part of his hair, "I don't know... I can't remember anything... what.... how did I scare you?" he asked curiously having no idea what had happened. "Hy head hurts...." he said soflty as he began rubbing his head.  

KanameKain

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:51 pm
Quinn looked at the young elven child questioningly. It was uncommon for someone to lose their memory so quickly, but he merely shugged it off and said," You were attacked severly little one. You nearly died." He looked to Luciriah and gave the same "what?" expression to see if she might know what happened to the child's memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:27 am
Luciriah shrugged, she had no idea why he'd forgotten either. She just looked with concern at the child. She thought for a second.
"Maybe...if you transferred enough of your blood...he got some of you in him...and because you didn't know..." she trailed off, not finishing the thought as it was highly unlikely.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:46 am
The child merely stared at you both for a few moments, not really knowing or understanding what was going on. "Did.... did I do something wrong?" he asked curiously looking down to the floor feeling bad that he couldn't remember what he had done wrong if anything at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:33 pm
Quinn simply gave a small quieted laugh and said giving a soft smile," No ..No you didn't do anything wrong. Some one had attacked you. Had hurt you. You had come through that door there," He said pointing to the kitchen door," All bloody and we had to save you." He then returned his gaze to Luciriah and replied quietly," No...that's not possible... I'd have to of had him drink my blood to do that....But i don't even know if that's possible."  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:05 am
Luciriah nodded and carried on watching the child. "Even if you don't remember who attacked you, do you have any idea who might want to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:12 am
Kuroi thought very carefuly for a few moments, He looked at the marking on his shoulder, "Chimichi" he said. He looked up at both of yuo and explained getting memories from out of nowhere, "The Chimichi clan is well known throughout this world by the creatures of darkness, our blood has an effect on their bodies that makes them stronger by devouring our blood..."  

KanameKain

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:59 pm
Quinn scratched his head and said thoughtfully,"At least he knows what clan he's from right?...but that does bring up a good point. It could've been anyone who could've attacked him." He looked to Luciriah and gave a shrug." I don't have any ideas." But as he said the words his stomache sank. There was one person he knew would try. But to actually harm a child? No that person wouldn't dream of it.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff