muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:30 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
yeah... when do you think our friends will show up? ...I really miss every one...

Which friends?
you know mommy, daddy, miko's kids...

They don't cme here very often anymore...
*sighs* why not? nadine's is over run...and mommy hasn't fineshed setting up the new place...

I don't know. Maybe they have forgotten...
maybe you could remind them? ....maybe if you told them that I'm here and I miss them...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:37 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

*sighs* why not? nadine's is over run...and mommy hasn't fineshed setting up the new place...

maybe you could remind them? ....maybe if you told them that I'm here and I miss them...

I don't know where they are right now...  

silent_eric

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:38 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

well when you next see one or more of them?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:40 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

I'll make sure to relay.  

silent_eric

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:41 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

I'll make sure to relay.
thank you *smiles* now do you know how to get food in there? *cautiously heads back in*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:45 am
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

I'll make sure to relay.
thank you *smiles* now do you know how to get food in there? *cautiously heads back in*

Somebody needs to make it in the kitchen first. There might be some ready.  

silent_eric

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:49 am
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes
silent_eric
muletothefoxxes

I'll make sure to relay.

Somebody needs to make it in the kitchen first. There might be some ready.
oh ok ((I gotta go for now. we can finesh this later if you want))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:32 pm
Luciriah
"No. Thats all I've drunk for the past few weeks and I want somehting fresh. I'm sure we could co-operate, I'm not one for killing or harming the people I drink from, but that won't stop me getting rough if I need to." She tightened the grip on the girl's shoulder. "All i ask is for your arm and your co-operation."

a growling was heard in the corner of the room she stepped out of the darkness. her eyes glinting in anger. get your filthy hands off of mules. NOW!!  

scarlet~ kitten

scarlet~ kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:46 pm
(yeah i know im LATE))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:57 am
-The phantom stepped into the dinner room through the wall. He leaned against the wall with the angel next him-

-the Angel clinged to his arm. Her voice was missing so she couldn't speak since the incident. She didn't have the slightest clue what to do. She didn't smell anything. But She gained her trait of hunger. She had a minor appetite. Her stomach made a loud rumbling noise-  

Xalo

Xalo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:06 am
-The Phantom was shocked to hear her stomach growl. He realized going to certain places redeveloped a part of her soul. He smirked at the angel and laughed in his head. He knew she was extremely hungry. He walked around headed to the kitchen-

-The angels stomach rumbles grew louder and louder. She still clinged to the phantoms arm walking with him. She looked around touching everything she walked by.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:43 am
-The phantom walked past a bowl fruit ignoring it and looked around the kitchen. He didn't see anything that Might have interested the angel. He stopped and took a look at the cooking supplies-

-The Angel spotted the bowl of fruit and snatched it up. She picked out several fruits and held them in her arms. She let go of the phantom but stayed near him-  

Xalo

Xalo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:47 am
-The phantom turned around and saw her with several fruits in her arm. He looked at her and she seemed satisfied to him. So He went and left the Dining hall Going to another place around the castle-

-The Angel held the fruit in her arms. She ran after him following behind him. She ate the fruit as she moved on. She thought that no one would notice the fruit gone.-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:09 pm
Luther wounders into the room and looks around, then to the table in front of him, pulls out a chair and takes a seat. As he sits there he finds himself glaring at the wall across from him.  

CaptBunnyRabbit

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lethyz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:14 pm
Cauchemeur walks in, glancing upon the many feasts and vampires set about. She sits alone, gently passing her goblet between her hands, licking up the blood hungrily, a slight grin on her face remembering the dying human locked in a cage in her room.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff