Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:16 pm
she growled loudly now that her prey was gone and she couldent sence her anymore... her whole body lit up in a giant black flame and she punched the ground again but this time with more force, creating a huge crator and a louder boom.. she then sighed and flapped her giant dragon wings again and rose into the air to see if their was anyone else in this god forsaken woods...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:21 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Most help you'll get from me is a referance to Kiyoshi Katanawa who dwells mostly in a place known as Vampire Haven
"Vampire Haven huh? And what can this Kiyoshi do for me?" She ran her fingers through her hair, waiting for his answer.
He's the only surface dwelling Abbysal being that would teach anyone 'how to be evil' and trust me, he is. He was to marry my daughter after all
"You maybe is sounded like he did marry her." She looked around for a moment, sighing a bit. "I guess I must find him then. Frankly I could care less. I only do what I can do satify my lust."  

Kuro Neko Iris

Goddess Aries

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:28 pm
Analyse cuckle in the coner of the room. She smirks as she flirts with the young man in his late twenties on the sofa. He was very Beauitful with jet black hair and eyes. Everytime she laughed he laughed. Everytime she smirks so did he, she had him where she needed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:31 pm
Goddess Aries
Analyse cuckle in the coner of the room. She smirks as she flirts with the young man in his late twenties on the sofa. He was very Beauitful with jet black hair and eyes. Everytime she laughed he laughed. Everytime she smirks so did he, she had him where she needed him.

"Kiss me." Analyse order the beau. He smiled and spook low to her, then tilted her head for a kiss. Anna broke the kiss and smiled as the young man moan. She gripped his shoulders and slid on his lap. "So storng, work out much?"She asked with inncent wonder. He once again started to speak, but she started chewing on is shoulder. She tounge lingered from his lips to his neck. "Geschmack gut auch." She moan in the c**k of his neck.

One...

Two...

She flicked her tounge over his pulse and made a small hissing nosie.  

Goddess Aries

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:32 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
He's the only surface dwelling Abbysal being that would teach anyone 'how to be evil' and trust me, he is. He was to marry my daughter after all
"You maybe is sounded like he did marry her." She looked around for a moment, sighing a bit. "I guess I must find him then. Frankly I could care less. I only do what I can do satify my lust."
He is banashed from my plane of hell(The 9th plane) for dishonoring his word to marry her...he's probably in that surface dwelling hole as we speak
Do you think he will be willing to see me? I sure that if I told him that it was you who sent me to him, he would surely kill me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:32 pm
Goddess Aries
Goddess Aries

"Kiss me." Analyse order the beau. He smiled and spook low to her, then tilted her head for a kiss. Anna broke the kiss and smiled as the young man moan. She gripped his shoulders and slid on his lap. "So storng, work out much?"She asked with inncent wonder. He once again started to speak, but she started chewing on is shoulder. She tounge lingered from his lips to his neck. "Geschmack gut auch." She moan in the c**k of his neck.

One...

Two...

She flicked her tounge over his pulse and made a small hissing nosie.

He groaned loudly as she sunk her fangs deep. He moved around quite a bit causing her to whisper a frezeeing spell. After a moment he stopped breathing and soon his heart stopped beating. She pushed him away quickly and giggled as he fell to the floor like a log. Arn't you glad you seen such a prety face before death.  

Goddess Aries

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:46 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
He is banashed from my plane of hell(The 9th plane) for dishonoring his word to marry her...he's probably in that surface dwelling hole as we speak
Do you think he will be willing to see me? I sure that if I told him that it was you who sent me to him, he would surely kill me."
he wouldnt kill you, he'd accept you
A slightly grin appeard on her face. "As what? A pupil or something else?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:01 pm
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
Vampyric_Minon
Kuro Neko Iris
he wouldnt kill you, he'd accept you
A slightly grin appeard on her face. "As what? A pupil or something else?"
Probably. Now he's at the Vampire Haven, either asleep or passed out on the roof. You probably dont have a big time frame to see him
She bowed her head to him with a smile on her face. "Thank you for your help. I hope to see you again." Then she falled off to find Kiyoshi.  

Kuro Neko Iris

Kareesata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:20 pm
Kareesata calmly walks through the forest, she ignored the bones on the ground and all of the mud. she looked around for someone, she thought she heard something....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:44 am
A small elven child wandered through the forest area, his eyes glimmered an emerald green in the soft moonlinght, his green a light grassy green, his smile soft and cute. Kuroi wandered in search of something to eat, he found himself a bush with some berries, he picked one and sniffed it carefuly, not smelling anything that was unsafe he ate it swallowing it after he chewed, the taste was fairly bitter but it was better then ntohing it all, he continued to fish though the bush for somemore until he set off a trap, a piece of barbed wiring wrapped around his leg and lifted him up into the trees, the barbs were jagged and penetrated his skin leaving his life blood dripping fromt he wound it made, the small child let out a screech of pain as he was caught. Kuroi caught himself trying to remain quiet and calm, he was unsure of what was lurking in the forest and a sign of struggling could bring a predator to him. He stayed upside down in the air with his leg badly torn up looking around for asomething to fre him.  

KanameKain

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:13 pm
Kuroi_Getsuga
A small elven child wandered through the forest area, his eyes glimmered an emerald green in the soft moonlinght, his green a light grassy green, his smile soft and cute. Kuroi wandered in search of something to eat, he found himself a bush with some berries, he picked one and sniffed it carefuly, not smelling anything that was unsafe he ate it swallowing it after he chewed, the taste was fairly bitter but it was better then ntohing it all, he continued to fish though the bush for somemore until he set off a trap, a piece of barbed wiring wrapped around his leg and lifted him up into the trees, the barbs were jagged and penetrated his skin leaving his life blood dripping fromt he wound it made, the small child let out a screech of pain as he was caught. Kuroi caught himself trying to remain quiet and calm, he was unsure of what was lurking in the forest and a sign of struggling could bring a predator to him. He stayed upside down in the air with his leg badly torn up looking around for asomething to fre him.

she smelled the scent of blood not that far away... she jumped high on a branch and looked around.. her cat ears twitching trying to locate the new creature in the woods... she suddenly heard a screech a few thousand meters from her... she cocked her head like a dog does when he is confused... she then put all of her weight onto the branch to make it bend then made all her weight disapear so the branch went shooting back up sending her flying in that direction... after going a fair distance, gravity took hold on her and she opened her wings and flew the rest of the way... she landed next to a young creature with a wounded leg that had been strung up in a tree... her wings wrapped neatly around her and she gave him a curious glare... her cloak, now mysteriously returned around her body making her look more bulky then she normally was, the bottoms of her cloak had turned into fog that held the scent of death... long metal claws shot out from her nails with a whoosh and they melted in her hand and formed into a syth in her right hand... its long middle decorated with different predators and its long metal blade gleaming in the moonlight... she smiled an acid smile and looked at the boy straight in the eye... the pupil of her eye grew larger and covered her whole eye so her whole eye was all black... even a glance at her eyes would show whoever looked in it their own death and their friends deaths, their parents deaths, every death in the world... with just a mere glimpse...  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff