watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:23 am
Kuritomo Hikari
*Notices the ohagi* It's been a long time since I last had ohagi too. *Eats it* This is pretty good. Karou san, did you cook this?

*glares* no i made it... 4laugh last time i checked Kaoru can't cook...but she's gotten better...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:51 pm
watchdawg77
Kuritomo Hikari
*Notices the ohagi* It's been a long time since I last had ohagi too. *Eats it* This is pretty good. Karou san, did you cook this?

*glares* no i made it... 4laugh last time i checked Kaoru can't cook...but she's gotten better...

Gomen, Megumi san.... It's been a long time... Since I last was here. *Bows*  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:28 am
Kuritomo Hikari
watchdawg77
Kuritomo Hikari

Gomen, Megumi san.... It's been a long time... Since I last was here. *Bows*

that's fine...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:58 pm
(I'm Misao) *walks into the dojo* Hey everybody! I'm came to visit!  

Shiori_Mori

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:06 pm
*Sees Misao* Uh, who are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:14 pm
goodness... you must've not seen very much of Kenshin. I'm one of the main characters! I'm in love with Aoshi secretly...kinda... I'm the new leader of the Oniwaban Ninjas of Kyoto! I come in about episode 30. MAN!

(Oh, and that dork Sano always calls me a weasel girl... grrrr)  

Shiori_Mori

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:34 am
*Out of RPing mode* Duh, I know who Misao is. Yutaro hasn't met Misao yet... And that's who I'm RPing as.

*Back into RPing mode* Uh, Ken san? Sanosuke? There is a VERY wierd girl here in the dojo....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:09 am
((he does later in the series)) Hello Misao... How are you? Haven't seen you since Ken san's fight with that crispy tater tot Makoto Shishio.  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

kiki15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:00 am
I wish to be yahiko  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:01 pm
I will be Battousai Kenshin! The one that takes over in the last few minutes with Jin-e, adn that fights Saitoh for a while.  

Xero Prime

Shiori_Mori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:17 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
*Out of RPing mode* Duh, I know who Misao is. Yutaro hasn't met Misao yet... And that's who I'm RPing as.

*Back into RPing mode* Uh, Ken san? Sanosuke? There is a VERY wierd girl here in the dojo....

((ooh sorry redface )) Is there any food here?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:44 pm
watchdawg77
((he does later in the series)) Hello Misao... How are you? Haven't seen you since Ken san's fight with that crispy tater tot Makoto Shishio.

Wait... So SHE knows Ken san, Megumi? Who is she, by the way?

Nani? Megumi san, since I've been in Germany for a while, can you please explain to me what happened?

(Exits RP mode) I know what happened, I'm doing this for the sake of playing Yutaro. 3nodding  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:17 am
Kuritomo Hikari
watchdawg77

Wait... So SHE knows Ken san, Megumi? Who is she, by the way?

Nani? Megumi san, since I've been in Germany for a while, can you please explain to me what happened?

(Exits RP mode) I know what happened, I'm doing this for the sake of playing Yutaro. 3nodding

Well...*sits beside Yutaro* Hajime Saitoh visited the Dojo to see Ken-san and fight him (all the while I had to tend to Sano's injuries) but then we heard a commotion coming from the training hall and when we came in to see what was going on, Ken-san had amber eyes and his hair was all over the place. Kenshin and Saitoh were fighting as if it was the revolution...anyway Okubo-sama got killed by one of Makoto Shishio's men and Kenshin had to go to Kyoto to kill Shishio, on his way there Kenshin runs into Misao.*whew*does that explain most of what happened Yutaro-san?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:52 pm
Wow. That's long, but 3nodding yes, it explains everything. Hi, Misao san. I'm Yutaro. I'm a student here.  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shiori_Mori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:32 pm
Oh hi! Well, I actually met you when we were going after the black knights. ((or has that happened already in the RP???)) where is everybody?  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff