Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida Hive ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 am
nathan was shocked at what just happend. he trusted her and came to help her out. he feels his neck slowly snap back into place and he stands up. he looks at sarah with hurt and betrayal in his eyes. he turned as he slowly transformed back. "that boy you told me about once upon a time ago. wasted his life to help you in the long run didnt he" with that nathan ran off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker watched the fight with amusement. When Sarah dealt with both pests, he smirked. "Impressive," he said. Without another word, he walked away from the destruction and down the road. He didn't bother to make sure that Talia and Sarah were following.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 pm
Jericho slowly got up and looked at wesker and yelled " Wesker !" He said trying to get him to fight him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker grabbed his Eagle from it's holster and turned the gun on Jericho. He fired off three bullets without even looking at him. "Do yourself a favor and stay down," he growled at the man.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Sarah heard the gunshots and quickly turned. She watched Jericho, unsure if he was hit or not. "Just go..." She said. Almost pleading. "I will snap your neck too if you don't." She added. She didn't want to do it, but they had to get going, and he was being a pest, this wouldn't kill Jericho if she was forced to do what she threatened to, but it's leave him incapacitated for long enough time for them to leave in peace.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:27 am
(I for one like how the story is going:u)  

Heirozizzle

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:41 pm
Jericho was hit in the shoulder and slowly walked towards wesker " Why should i stay down ? " Jericho looked at sarah then at wesker " I have a promise to keep and i m not one to break promises to my friends " He said pulling out a pistol and aimed it at wesker  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

Sarah hated how stubborn men could be some times. She shook her head lightly. "You're so stubborn." She said and walked up to him, in front of the gun's barrel. She took it in her hands and yanked it away, or, atleast pointing to the floor. "You want to help me? Then go. It's all you can do now." She said quietly.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker watched Sarah stop Jericho from shooting him. He was tempted to put a bullet in the man's head, but decided to wait to see if Sarah could succeed in getting rid of the pest.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 am
Jericho kept his eyes on sara and wesker " There is two reason s why i m here " He said looking at sarah then wesker " 1 to try and get sarah back and 2 to join up with wesker " He said putting the gun away  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Sarah was shocked by what Jericho said. She'd heard a girl approach, not infected from the smell, but this girl obviously didn't know what was going on. And that this wasn't the situation for laughter and friendship. Sarah, kept her eyes on Jericho."You hate him. Why?" Sarah paused. "Stupid question, i hate him too" She corrected herself. Jericho probably had a reason, a good reason. Like Zandre when he pretended to be with Umbrella again.

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:06 pm
Jericho smiled and looked at wesker then sarah " I have my reasons sarah don't try and stop me "  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image

Sarah watched Jericho for another moment before turning around. "Alright then. Can we go now?" She asked. She still felt bad for hurting Nathan, and that he brought up Lesean and how it made her hate herself for it. And she just wanted to get out of here. Get a shower, and get some rest if she could.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff