Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris tossed the gun and cought it again. "You ever think back and wonder what happened?" He asked her. Claire looked at John, and then Chris. "I....yeah..." She said quietly. Chris sat up suddenly and pointed at John with the free hand. "You're very familliar." He smirked slightly. "I mean, Sarah did mention knowing you a bit once, but not much. Understandable. And if she knew you, that meant you were with Umbrella." He said. Claire was listening to where he was going with this. Had he finally figured it out.

"Because from what i heard, she was gone for like three months before. So anyways, you remind me of someone. Someone who...." He tried to find the right word. He bit his lip. "Well let's just say we never started out so nice together." Well duh, he kidnapped him. "Untill one day he was taken away." Chris let his arm fall to the floor and he looked up at the sky. "Well, we took him away, they took him away." He muttered. Then looked at John. "You can handle a sword really well. And Claire does seem to like you....John."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John got to his feet and shook out his fur. Standing up in this form, he towered over them as they sat in front of him. He sat down and tilted his head to the side. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever figure it out," he said. He laid down, laying his head on his paws. He watched Chris for a moment. "Though I am impressed that you didn't need a ton of hints dropped. I had to hand Claire my magnum before she realized it was me," he said.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Chris put his gun away. "Well you do look a bit different. Alot different since you're a wolf right now." He said. He looked at Claire then John. "Well there's a good explination for that. A while back, somehow she ended up with one of those bug things on her chest. Completely forgot who i was." He said and Claire leaned on his shoulder. "Nearly broke my arm." He looked down at her with a chuckle after saying that, "It took a while for her to remember alot of stuff." He said. Chris sighed. "...Sorry for dragging you into all of this."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John shrugged, or did a wolf's impression of a shrug. "Something tells me this would have happened anyway. You just pushed it along faster," he said. "And it seems that you two are going to get your pet dog after all," he said. His words may have been taken as a joke, but he was completely serious. The more he stayed in this form, the more he could feel his wolf side taking over. Before he left the London Hive, he spent all his time in wolf form. All that time seemed to finally be catching up to him. He let out a growl and changed back to his human form. With his wolf side starting to dominate, he now held certain wolf traits in this form. A pair of wolf ears sat on top of his head, as well as his wolf fangs still present in his mouth. He could feel the fangs, but wasn't aware of the ears.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Chris sighed. He still thought this was all his fault. All of it. But he couldn't rewrite the past. He looked at John when he changed forms. He saw the ears ontop of his head and laughed a little bit. "I don't think you're done with your transformation wolf-ears." He said and smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John raised his hands to his head and felt the ears there. He swore. "This isn't good," he said. He grabbed the ears and tugged on them, as if trying to pull them off. "This shouldn't be happening. I've never had a problem like this before," he said. He focused on the ears and tried to get them to disappear like they should, but they just sat on his head like they belonged there. He dropped his hands, trying to figure out how to get rid of the ears. "Dammit Wesker!" he shouted. The ears flattened against his head like they would in his wolf form when he was angry. He felt the sharp canines in his mouth that were just longer than the rest of his teeth.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Chris was out of his joking mood. Claire sat up and didn't lean on him anymore, they both watched John. "Damn." Chris muttered. "If this is happening because of the virus and wolf side is overpowering you,.." He stood up. "There's probably a stabilizer. And there's only one place that would be." The Hive. That would be hard to do. Considering he almost got killed every time they got near one.

((AHA! Finally got a good opening in mind to bring in Elizabeth Wesker! MUAHA!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John sighed. "About that pet thing. If the wolf DNA takes over, you two have to keep an eye on me," he said. He would essentially become their pet. He was sure that his human side would still be there somewhere, but he didn't know how much control he'd have. He didn't want to end up killing people because of this.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Heirozizzle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 am
Aeron was placing some useful items in a box he found on one of the floor by the vending machine, until his heart nearly sunk as Sydney came up behind him. He slowly turned to face the female with box in hand, looked down and to the left out of the corner of his eyes and quickly murmured to a whisper, "W-why'd you follow me?" Aeron still resented the girl for being different from him, yet for a few seconds his direction of gaze would focus on the end of the hallway where the stairs that connected to the upper floor were located. The path had no lights and he could have sworn that he saw a dark shadowy figure or two run by it. After that he gave his attention back to the girl who accompanied him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:37 pm
Do we spawn our own zombies? Sorry, I am mentally constipated.

Kori knocked at the door, trying not to make any louder noises and keeping eye on what is behind him.
"Hello?"
He kept his voice loud enough to reach through the door.

TsuneniAiIchi

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Chris nodded. "Alright, I can do that." He felt like making a joke about putting a collar on him but it wasn't the time for such jokes.

Meanwhile Sydney was wth Aeron. She shrugged. "You need the backup." She said with a smile. "Are you scared of me? It sounds like it." She chuckled lightly. "You don't need to be. I can help you." She said and stretched her arms. Sydney suddenly paused. "We're not alone." She paused again to sniff the air once. "Mmmhmm. Lickers." She said. "Though i'd say about five of them." She said with a nod of her head. "Finish what you're doing so we can hurry and get out. We're cornered in here if they get to us."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:59 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"For the time being, I'm going to have to remain in my human form as much as possible. The more time I spend in my wolf form, the more chance there is of it taking over," he said. He reached up a hand to feel his ears again. "I probably look like an idiot. What's next, a wolf tail?" he asked. At this thought, he twisted to look behind him, expecting to see a wolf tail sticking out his lower back. Luckily, there wasn't a tail there. He knew it was only a matter of time before that showed up as well. He turned back to the siblings with a sigh.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Heirozizzle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:53 pm
"Aww s**t... By lickers, I suppose you mean those ugly SOB's with the long tongues and claws... And there I was hoping that this little recon mission could've went off without a hitch." Putting a tight hold on the box of goods with both arms, he nodded at the girl as a silent way to thank her just before turning around and using his foot power to mosey on back to the group's general location. He breathed in his nose and out of his mouth to control his breathing in pace since the run would test his speed and endurance. Aeron hoped that the "lickers" wouldn't chase him, but it'd be his own running that cause a couple of the fiends to give up their advantage of the dark shadow for the bright and wide open area just to chase after him.

They growled and snarled as they tried to close the distance between him, their claws scraped the floor they ran on. Aeron plotted two ideas if they were to catch up to him, one could end up causing him another arm or limb along with the goods maybe and escaping and the other would probably cause him die and/or lose his humanity sooner or later. He hadn't factored in what Sydney would do as he tried to rationalize the events to unfold.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Chris nodded. Then shrugged. "Maybe we'll find you a hat." He couldn't help a small chuckle escaping his mouth. He sighed and stretched. "They've been gone for a while. Think we should go in after them?" He asked.

Sydney nodded. "Yep." She started to follow him. Soon the Lickers found them. She let out a loud snarl. She hated these things. Sydney stepped infront of Aeron. "Stand back." She said as she focused on the lickers. They were attracked to the virus within her and charged. Sydney got into a fighting pose, and crouched down a little bit. Her eyes dialated and she focused solely on the lickers as they ran towards her. She seemed to see things in slow motion for a split second. When that second was over the room's floor and walls imploded on themselves, sending rocks and furniture at the lickers and all of it at once she tried to crush them.

It did the trick for about two of them. One was skillfully hiding while the others dove through the rubble at her. She did what she did again and the licker's head exploded as she shot at the other. It took almost a whole clip to kill the one. But it was over with. She whiped the blood from her face and heard somthing move. The last licker. It ended up crawling the ceiling and tried to jump down on her. She jumped back and fired, firing again, grabbing another gun and finally killing it off. It had only scratched her while she was evading its attacks. And the imploding room had caused some wounds on her body aswell.

Sydney looked at Aeron light-headed. "Let's go." She said and grabbed his hand, which hers still had blood on it. She started to pull him, running fast untill they got to a door. She pushed through it, not realizing a person had been behind the door. And after going through the door she let go of Aeron's hand and collapsed unconscious for the time being as her wounds started to heal.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:49 pm
keepa had watched the entire scene with a dropped jaw. he went back into the shadows and heard a click clack on the ground behind him. he turned with his revolver and fired once. the head of the hunter explodes into a thick green paste. "ewwww ******** thats loud" said keepa and started running, he didnt want the freaky people with powers to find him.

User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces