Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Back to Guilds

Furry theme all around also fan base of anime, video games,ect. fun place overall 

Tags: Foxes, Hanging out, Wolves, Animals, Furry 

Reply The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurikiin

Mythical Healer

30,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 pm
-cough- I do believe this is over due...but..

I am Christine though I go by Kuristuin (The Japanese translation) or Kuri for short..
I am 16 but mentally no...
I am short at the height of 5'3" but low on weigh...
I do have a slight shy temperament but easily angered...
I came first to gaia in '06, then again '09 now I've returned to '12..
I loves fast beat / Techno / Nightcore..
I was born under the Bull and the Boar of the Zodiacs..
My Fursona is a Rune Soul Fox named Kuristuin~
She shall haunt my Sig and Forum..
I am of the United States and from Texas..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:31 pm
emotion_kirakira Im Tara! And Im 19

Foxes are my av animal besides wolves and owls. ^ w ^ I love anime and Owl city,well,I like lots of things and as for dislikes,well I dont like to be crowded and I dont like mean people and I dont like thunderstorms. Im like a kid at heart XD

^ w ^ It's nice to meet you!~ emotion_bigheart

JapanSoul0705

6,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

xXxAutumn StarlightxXx

Generous Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:10 pm
Hey, i'm xXxAutumn StarlightxXx You can just call me Autumn for short or even some people call me Star.
I'll be 16 in April, I like to write and draw, i have my own shops here on gaia. Um..I'm normally shy, especially around people i dont know, but once you get to know me i might never shut up, lol.
last time i checked i was 5' 4" and weighed about 94 pounds. I'm fairly thin and in case your wondering, no im not anorexic or anything, I eat constantly every day, you'll hardly ever see me with out any kind of food. Being thin just runs in my family.
I was born in the year of the rat and my zodiac sign is Aries the ram.
Like i said i'm shy, but i like meeting new people, so feel free to randomly say hi. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm
Hi!
I'm shayla. Friends call me teazer (short for Rumpleteazer from CATS the musical) I'm 19 years old. If my profile didn't already tell you, i'm a BIG cats the musical fan.
I love to sing,dance,act and draw.
I'm shy, but once i get to know you, i'm random and hyper.
Uhh, i'm about 5'4 and weigh like 106 pounds.
People call me toothpick because i look so tiny but i can eat a ton of food and not gain anything.
I was born Dec 23rd 1992, which i do believe is the year of the monkey o.o
It does explain why i love to climb and run around like a crazy person razz

Anyways, yeah... thats me cat_blaugh  

DreadMeerkat838

Kiyoshi_Fox

Profitable Member

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:08 pm
Allo hey my name is Josh but my friends just call me Fox :3 i am 20 years old soon turning 21 in july :3 I love foxes and am a good person to talk 2 i dont like people who judge others before even getting to know them. My favortie color is green i just dont wear it lol my second color is red biggrin well thats all u need to know about me just ask if u wanna know more razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 pm
I probably should have done this long ago when I first joined, but I suppose this will do.

Name: Classified, though my screen name hints at how to spell my real name.
Nicknames: Jerry, Onertwons, Oner, Wonton
About me? Perhaps too much to tell this way.

dramallama  

Onertwons

7,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

II Kyo II

Player

9,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:59 pm
My name is Jun... You may call me Kyonia, Kyo or May, I been on Gaia since I was 14 year's old....I'm 19 now =3 I enjoy Art and Video games, I like to be a Bunny =3 I like cute thing's heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:47 pm
Hi biggrin my name is Marissa
I'm 20 years old
I LOVE anime, playing video games, swimming, drawing, meeting new people, and generally getting hyper off sweets and having fun xd
My nicknames are Z-Chan and Giggles(my friends from school gave me that one cuz i laugh too much xd )
My favorite animals include horses, wolves, foxes, sharks and dragons  

Lunar Dragon of the Night

II Reita II

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm
Names Reita~ got it memorized?~ i dont even know when or why i joined,but oh well
im a kiddie still so yea.... I love my music so dont judge my pro blah blah blah... from tht nothing more
Oh i get mad easily so please no conflict emotion_yatta
hehehe im tricky like a fox,cunning like a wolf,pride like a lion&protective like a mama bear^w^ so i would watch my self if i were you wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:37 pm
Hello, I am StarLight_Angel_05, I am currently wearing my gray wolf. I am of The Ancients, Standing at: 5 feet 3 inches of me and I weigh 110lbs. Hair Blondish, Gray..StarLight has Blue eyes. I do alot of Angel work and like to Role~play and do writing and you may see me in different forms from time to time, I am A Loyal Wolf and have A Good Girl reputation which I hope to stay that way. I am personable and friendly and one of my favorite things is making friends on Gaia. I have been on Gaia a very Long time and this is my account I use now. My main one was hacked and well I did lose Inari beads with my main account. Just saying. I am a very hard worker at what~ever I am doing at the time . I try to stay focused on what the Themes are in towns and doing my guild ~work. My Hair is long about down to my back. I tend to be a bit reserved and shy but I give the friend~ship thing a try. I am always feeling like I am on an adventure in Gaia~Land ! I am Honest and will answer questions except age. most anything else as it it not nice to ask a lady her age, and I may take offense. Anyway, My Sign: I am a Virgo under Mercury Rising as my planet. I am A Seattle person and live in Washington . I flirt sometimes with guys as I am Straight. I am a slender build and people have told me I look twenty .. So my chars are wise and wonderful ! I like to fun with people once in a while or converse with people in Towns or Rally. I am Single and If you need to know I may tell you.. I have Swords and would like a Bow and Arrow.. I do Play Gaia Aquariums and Am a Creative and Unique person. I am a Christian. ^y^ Bump  

StarLight_Angel_05

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50

Tamer Moon

Invisible Star

11,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:37 pm
Name: Tamer
Been on Gaia since last 4 months of 2008
Change my avatar plenty of times
Favorite colors: 1st Blue, 2nd Red

Any questions?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm
why was i invited im not a fox or wolf  

Hanne Lichthammer

Single Rogue

15,225 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100

Desthild

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 pm
Hi!~
Name's Leirus!
I'm 22 years old.
I like to do arenas(almost every week!)
Work on kool/great/amazing avatars.
I do cosplay too.
Make friends.
Like anime and read manga.
I'm currently studying Psychology.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 am
Hi ya!! >w< The name's Haruki!!
I'm an odd one! So please do not be frightened by my weirdness! I mean you no harm!
As you can tell from my avi, I adore felines! >w< My favorite is the White Tiger.
Although, im not as cuddly as one. cat_stare I have quite the temper, but I love being nice, sojust ask before giving me a hug!
I am 15 (turning 16 in Dec.)
Love the colors hot pink and sky blue!
I am currently taken by my wonderful fox. >w<
I can be a layed back kinda person and other times im bouncing off the wall!
Thank you very much for reading this! Byez for now! cat_3nodding  

kayla1223mule

Dangerous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash