Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
User Image

The ancient king was certainly very impressed at the boys enthusiasm. However, his impressed state quickly disappeared as he saw the flash of anger on Trinity's face and he swiftly looked at her.
"Chin up Trinity. Feelings are a weakness. All my decisions are final, and I damn well hope you realize that." He said as he hissed something in the ancient tongue of the badlands of ancient Egypt. The language that god himself learned. He looked at Zane's sister and decided to leave normal recruitment up to her.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: ???
Mood: Impressed to angry.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image

The Ravenclaw boy looked up as he heard his name mentioned. One would think that by now, he would have gotten used to some of the emotions he was facing. He had gotten good at hiding them. After all, emotions could be seen as a sign of weakness. "I will not fail you, my Lord," Zane said as pride started to overtake his lesser emotions. Roi had picked him over any of the others. It was a daunting, yet thrilling prospect.

Erianthe simply stood there and wondered what all of this was truely about. She couldn't tell Jasmine, that much was certain. After all, the other triplet wouldn't approve of any of this, and with Zane being in control of an army, she didn't want to put her Slytherin sibling in harm's way.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 pm

User Image
User Image

Roi nodded Tay's head as he listened to the boys response. However something would be made clear,
"I hope you make sure to keep gathering allies. You're just a replacement till I return. And when I do, I will be in a new body, and will be quite the surprise for everyone." He couldn't help but give a sinister chuckle as he spoke to his sister, "Now then, I want you to gather more people. I don't care who, but make sure they are willing to serve me." He stuck her with recruitment. It was the best since he knew little about her.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Angry.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

Zane nodded. "Of course my Lord," he said quickly. He wouldn't want to have control of that many people for too long. Just the time it would take Roi to get his new body would suit the second year just fine.

Erianthe wasn't phased by Roi's chuckle in the least bit. She had often heard it from Lennor. She simply nodded in agreement, not sure what to say, or even who she should go after. Maybe Jasmine could get involved after all.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 pm

User Image
User Image

Roi was finished, he had given his orders and gotten the updates. He was pleased, but also angry thanks to Trinity's actions. Still he motioned with Tay's arms that he had dismissed all of them.
"Very well, all of you are dismissed." He said, and when everyone left he got off the desk and moved his hosts body, stretching the limbs. He would honestly miss this body. Still, he had his plans.

When he was definitely alone, he did a joint control with William. One eye solid gold as the other was pure poisonous green. He needed to talk with the boy.

"Your reach is growing," the illustrious and dark voice of the heir of Nott mummbled past those thin lips that he had lost control of. "But I feel compelled to inform you, my king. These are different times, and wars cannot be fought alone with foot soldiers..

"A long expanse of history withered away while you were trapped, and even the art of war weathered down into something different.

"You need to make them love you, worship you, and follow you into death-- but first, my king, you need to prove your worth.

"And show them a glimpse of your power...."

"And that I am trying young Nott. But I can't not while in your body. Riches are one thing, but to be strong and capable of the art of war." He replied using his hosts lips and he moved Tay's body back and forth around the room. "Something you, are not. You have indulged in your riches for quiet some time. It's made you weak. I can show exactly who I am, you've only had glimpses into my memories. But have you seen my history?"

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Stable.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Trinity sat on the floor of the normal room in the empty dungeon area. Truly she was only here to get away from the ceremonies and figured this was as good as place as any. She sat with her back against the cold stone wall. She was lost in thought. She wondered what this year would hold. She had no idea what had become of Roi and what would she do if he truly was gone? It had originally been Trinity's plan to take advantage of this and make herself the leader but she wasn't sure if anyone would even listen to her. Roi was powerful and they all knew. That was why they had joined him. But without Roi would they still follow?

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxThird Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
The ancient demon that controlled Colton Raines's body didn't want to go to the sorting, no he'd rather go visit with his queen. So he decided to see if she was waiting for him in their meeting space. He was surrounded by the pathetic people who he called friends. Of course his memories were now added into the demon's memories. So with a whisper of a goodbye to his puppet's girlfriend, coupled with a warm kiss. He made up an excuse and waved good bye to Jane and Ronyo Storm as he moved away, when the rest of the upperclassman, in other words, the non First Years, had gone into the Great Hall the demon moved his new body down the dungeon staircase, putting strong hands into the slave's pockets and walked down the dungeon corridor. Stopping in front of the door that held the meeting place, he twisted Colton's face into his evil sneer and opened the door. Eyes of steel gray being consumed by venomous green.

Seeing only one person for now, Trinity, his queen, he closed the door and crossed his arms at her surprise.
"Is this room taken, my queen?" He asked, with a slight romance in his voice.

User Image
“'Tis best to weigh the enemy more mighty than he seems.”
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:21 pm
❝I'm gonna hide my heart behind the peacock's fan, and keep my friends real close, yeah this is how it's gonna go.❞

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zane honestly had enough of the Sorting Cermony. It was the same each year. Why should he be forced to sit through yet another one? Darkness had crept into his heart, a rebellion had swept over him. He no longer tread the territory of the Dungeons with trepidation. Finally, the Ravenclaw had made up his mind. Jasmine would just have to deal with it.

When the blond entered in the place he usually frequented, he saw Trinity sitting up against one of the stone walls, appearing to be lost in thought. Another student entered before he had, but Zane could not make out who it was. When he heard how the boy addressed Trinity, he was confused. "My lord, is that truely you?" Zane asked, surprise evident in his voice and upon his face.

❝Should I kill you with my sword, yeah? Or should I kill you with this word?❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Trinity was curious when she heard another enter though not exactly surprised. All of Roi's followers knew of this place and were no doubt looking for some sort of meeting . She was about to stand to talk to whoever entered but a sudden surprise caught her and spread across her face.
Trinity was stunned to see the face of none other then Colton Raines. What was he doing here? She was going to tell him to get lost and she almost hoped it would result in some sort of confrontation. She needed that right now. "Raines wha..." Trinity stopped cold. She looked into his eyes. Those were not the eyes of the Gryffindor. Those were eyes she recognized. She let out a sharp, short gasp. She shot up from her sitting position. "Oh my..." She faded off. "My Lord" She muttered staring into his eyes.
Trinity actually laughed, completely ignoring the entrance of Zane. "Oh this is to good" She said touching his attractive face. "You actually did it" A smile crept on her face. "Colton Raines. Now this is certainly a step up from Nott isn't it?" Trinity ran her hand done his chest. "How did you ever manage?" she asked.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Sevar smiled as his queen touched his new and permanent face and kissed the girl deeply. He laughed as he turned around and sat down next to Trinity, grinning at Zane Acacia across the room. "Indeed it is me Zane, and I knew you'd be pleased my queen." He said looking back at Trinity and moved a strand of blue hair out of her face and moved it behind her ear. With a smile he turned back to Zane and brought the puppet's hands together and rested his chin on it. He smiled at Zane, "Surprised? I had to take his body, it was just perfect. Now where is everyone else? Especially William. We have much to discuss, and plenty of time to do it since this pathetic sorting will happen for at least an hour." He said with a slight sinister chuckle, the first thing he planned when he captured this castle was burn that hat to bits.
User Image
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 pm
❝I'm gonna hide my heart behind the peacock's fan, and keep my friends real close, yeah this is how it's gonna go.❞

User Image

Zane couldn't help but feel a bit jealous at the relationship between Roi and Trinity. It wasn't that he wanted either one of them, it was more of the fact that he wanted to be in a relationship. However, in the back of his mind, he figured nobody would ever be able to love him. That he could never quite be happy with anyone. Love often could be turned against a person.

"It is quite the surprise my lord, though not so much so, since you had warned us before we left for the summer," Zane replied, saying the last part a bit softer. He then went on to wonder what it was they had to discuss.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Trinity scoffed slightly. "Especially William? Not sure why you'd want anything to do with him." She muttered feeling the necklace under her robes. "The only thing he's good for is giving gifts" She muttered pulling out the large gem.

ooc; super short. sorry!
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
The demon smiled at Zane and nodded. Indeed he did warn his servants about his new body. So far they paid attention that only pleased him more. When Trinity spoke he turned Colton's head to look at her and when she showed him the necklace Roi fingered it in his slave's strong hands looking at it closely. He smiled at her and comforted her with a kiss and spoke to her. "Ah, but that just means he knows how to treat a queen, especially one so beautiful and sinister as you." He said to her as he turned to look at Zane once more, he still had to tell the plans to discuss with his servants. Especially now that he had found the perfect body, and he was in the person that could destroy the obstacles in their way. It was time to begin the real mission. Begin the slow and deadly poison that will consume the school and destroy it.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:48 pm

User Image

Roi's smile seemed to be one that said that the demon was in a good mood. Likely one that Zane would actually see the good side of, and not the twisted good that he had come to know. He hoped that the others would come soon, since he was almost getting sick of the romantic atmosphere in the room.

OOC: Zane's being anti-romantic. Feel free to bug him, cause I'm having fun with this. XD

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items