Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Slytherin Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ tส€ษฉษ›โˆ‚ tฯƒ สŸฯƒฯฒะบ ะผษ› ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ.
xxxxI โ•’ฯƒฯ…ฮทโˆ‚ tษฆษ› kษ›ส. ๐”๐”ฆ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ข.
Just untie ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฐ// that break & ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ช๐”ข.

โ–บโ–บ Her eyes were blank, her face smoothed into an unreadable mask, as she ascended the stairs in the direction of her first class for the day. Defense Against the Dark Arts was to be her first lesson, and she breathed a sigh of relief upon realizing that she would be able to sleep through her first period. Her muscles rippled as she climbed the stairs from the Slytherin Common Room away from the dungeons and towards the heart of the school. She saw no one on the stairs, though she was too deep in though to give it any real attention. Her mind was troubled by the dreams that had bloomed there the night before, the memory of the deadly golden eyes tying a knot in her stomach. What troubled her more was knowing whose eyes the snakes' had been a reflection, and she reminded herself to keep a wary eye on ay passersby.
[Exit: Defense Against the Dark Arts I]

[Ooc: I know this post is a little out of order time-wise. I posted it in the wrong place on accident, so I just moved it here.]User Image

๐”‘ฯƒส€ฤ… ๐”ษ›ฤ…ฮท โ„œษ›ะผษฉฮทษขสˆฯƒฮท
ส€ษ›ฮฑโˆ‚ ะผส โ„“ษฉฦฟs:
โ€ข Sโ„“สั‚ะฝษ›rฮนn โ€ข า’ฮนrsั‚ สษ›ฮฑr โ€ข ฦฟส‹rษ›ส™โ„“ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:57 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora hurried inside and immediately headed towards the dungeon. She wanted to relax in front of the fire, take off her robes and her shoes... She wanted to draw. Eli got to the door and quickly spoke the password - "Ashwinder" - before heading inside the Slytherin Common Rooms and heading up the stairs to her room.

Currently: Inspired. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Where are my drawing supplies?..

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:26 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold

User Image
Head Girl Annabelle Emery Rich
Seventh Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect

โ€Once youโ€™ve gone down the staircase, take this landing and it will lead you directly to the Slytherin Corridor. Hidden in here, is the entrance to the common room and only with the password shall students be allowed to enter.โ€ Annabelle explained with the subtlest nod of her head, her heels clicked ceremoniously behind her as she rounded the corner and stepped off the staircase and led down the wide and dimly lit corridor. The firelight flickered on the sconces and caused the shadows to play until she reached the threshold where the entrance was.

โ€After the ninth torch, and before the tenth, to your left, is the entrance to the common room. The password is boomslang skin, youโ€™d do well not to forget it.โ€ She advised them as the stone wall gave way, brick by brick, leading to the common room.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Location: Exited from the Slytherin Corridor into the Slytherin Common Room
Fashionably: Classy
Troubles: Patience

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Slytherin | Single | Wearing | Mood; Moody

xxxWas it her or are the wall dripping? It seemed wet....really wet. She did hear the common room was under the lake. Assuming that was true it would explain why it was moist. The Prefect stopped and Amelia hauled and obeyed. Listening carefully she mouthed the password to help her remember it. Boomslang skin. As the bricks began to move Amelia's eyes were wide, it was amazing.

[OCC; ...]
[With; ...]

No quotes here!

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:59 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Slytherin Corridor into the Slytherin Common Room

Annabelle revealed to the first years the common room password. Boomslang skin. Got it. As he watched the common room entrance appear before his eyes, Noah was enthralled by the underwater common room that had appeared before him. The bricks moved themselves out of the way creating the entrance to the common room. Wicked! Noah couldn't be more excited that he was a Slytherin. As he crossed the threshold to the common room, one final thought ran through his head... Welcome home.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

The Slytherin prefect paused before she descended the steps. Looking back, she waited for the stragglers to catch up before she proceeded again. She smirked. "After this staircase, you take the landing and you will be in the Slytherin Corridor. You will find the Common Room entrance hidden in it, and you can only access it with the password. I suggest you learn it, unless you want to be locked out for the night." She descended and lead them into the corridor, knowing she could find the place blindfolded. It was so odd. She had found the place easily enough from her father's description of the place in her first year, and the only thing she had to wait on was the password. She paused before a stretch of wall. "Between the ninth and tenth torches is the entry to the common room. Remember that. You'd look foolish walking the entire corridor trying to find it otherwise. Also, the password is Sang Pur. Forget it, and you will be sleeping in the corridors."

----------------------------------
State: Leading First Years
OOC: Next post in the Slytherin Common Room
----------------------------------

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Damien watched as the first years walked, occasionally taking a head count to ensure they hadn't lost anyone. He needed to sneak off after they finished this, he couldn't waste time hunting down lost kids. He tapped his foot impatiently while Eretria told them where to find the Common Room and what the password was, making a mental note of it himself. It would look awfully silly for a prefect to be found locked out of his Common Room. He watched the students walk, leaning against a wall. He looked in the opposite direction for Marina. Should they go ahead and sneak off once the first years (and Eretria) were all inside, or should they wait until later, once people had started heading to bed? He'd have to find a way to ask her without arousing suspicion.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:10 am
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Impatient | Just another family torn: Hopefully, will be able to sneak off soon... | Just a step from the edge: Damien, Eretria, and the first years | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Corridor |

Marina decided against even entering the Common Room. Now was the perfect time to make their getaway, with the momentary chaos of first years going into the Common Room all at the same time, talking amongst themselves in throngs. Marina stepped to the side, coming alongside Damien, and silently took his hand. "Let's just go now," she muttered. "While they're all distracted."

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

When Marina took his hand, he glanced at her, offering a small smile. At her whisper, he gave a brief nod, and waited until there were no eyes on the two of them before pulling her away, down the hallway and out of sight.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:11 am
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Neutral | Of the life I held so dear: Time to bring the firsties to the Common Room... | I won't run: Damien, Dominic, and First Years | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Corridor

Marina finally came to a stop in the Slytherin Corridor, her freckled face illuminated by the flickering torches. "This is it, everyone. The common room is right through here. It's underwater, so it's sort of dark, especially at night, and chilly. Girls dorms are to the left, boys to the right. The password is serpent's tongue. Big surprise, I know. Don't tell anyone outside of the house the password, or you'll be in some deep trouble. Clear?" she said sternly, then turned to the wall. "Serpent's tongue," It opened up, and she stood to the side to let everyone else in first.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Squeeky Luff

Miss GryffindorK

Leon_Redir

Sukeshi Deku

Razminion

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire sighed, the stairs were highly annoying.
It was a good thing she was sued to exercise, otherwise she would have collapsed or something.

That would have been so...pathetic.

Coming upon a corridor however Claire listened somewhat as everything was explained. Serpent's tongue? That was quite a password.
It fit with Slytherin though.

Claire just put on a fake smile as she walked through the now open wall and headed right for the girl's dorm.
She just wanted to get there and rest...possibly study or some such.

My feelings? I'm intrigued you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Underwater? Would suck if it gave way."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:31 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏi๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, Beater

He was tired, he had half a mind to lag in the back where Damien was and chat with him until they reached the dorms, but a part of him just wanted to get there as fast as possible. Maybe even send Grace a letter and meet her somewhere tonight, but where? This was the night where most students decided to sneak around to see each other, and a lot of them get caught, too. His mind was a brew with possibilities as he followed, shortly behind a young blonde girl whose name he couldnโ€™t remember if itโ€™d save his life. She seemed sweet and innocent enough, but wasnโ€™t she the one that held that conniving conversation with a sharp eye? He blinked, he couldnโ€™t remember, he wasnโ€™t paying much attention to it, to be honest. Heโ€™d grown out of those politics, thankfully. He nodded to Marina as he passed her, making his way to the common room and he stopped at the entrance and stared up at the portrait that had never been there before. โ€Oh my godโ€ฆ what the fuโ€”โ€œ

[Move to Common Room for second half]

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5โ€™7โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 163lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 16
Slytherin Corridor
With the serpents
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth itโ€ฆ............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrongโ€ฆ............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
โ€ฆ...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............โ€ฆThat Iโ€™m better off on my own

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Leon_Redir

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

Leon Stone | ืงเธขะณั”-เน’lเนเนเน”| ใ„…๏พšใ„šโ‚ฎ๏ฝปโˆ‘ะฏโ…ฐะธ
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

User Image"Love is bullsh*t. Emotion is bulls*it. I am a rock..."

--ยป Leon kept pace with the other students, actually taking a bit more of an interest and moving his way to the front of the so called 'pack', looking along all the shifting ways and winds, stairs and corridors. He had looked around at the other first years and most gave off the same vibe. Do not touch, almost to a fault. He wasn't one to judge...actually he was but that was beside the point. He made sure to look at each and every one that he could, aiming to make eye contact with everyone at least once before moving on to yet another soul.

Was this going to be one of those 'pack mentality' sort of things? One alpha @ss to stand above the rest? What about the other slyherins, one's that were here prior. Who was going to pick a fight first? Who was going to go on the offensive, who was going to get the pick of bunks? Who were actually going to be friends!? All these questions and the only thing that ended up sticking out in his mind was
"Serpent's tongue... Sounds like something I would start blurting out just to get in about the fifth or seventh try."

Marina then took a step to the side and then let them pass, saying that the boys were to be going to the right and girls were on the left. He would have to make sure to remember that right was right but he wasted no time in hurrying along, making his way past others and through what would be the supposed 'door'.
With: Other students
Wearing: School Robes
Where: Slytherin Corridor
"...I'm a jerk. I'm an uncaring @sshole and proud of it.โ€."

The Forgotten Weasley
Marina Eugenie Aldred

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Squeeky Luff

Miss GryffindorK

Sukeshi Deku

Razminion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, First Yearsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I guess this is technically my job...' spacespac

โˆณ โˆณ โˆณ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
โˆณ โˆณ โˆณ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceDamien led the first years down the stairs and into the corridor, and then stopped, watching them all walking after him. He gestured down the hall towards the direction of the Common Room, already tired of this. Good thing it was his last year having to do it, he thought. "This is the Slytherin Corridor. Down that way is the entrance to the Common Room. Make a note of the location; the other Common Rooms are all marked, and no I'm not telling you how, but ours is just a wall, so you've got to remember which section of wall it is. Password is, 'Serpent's Tongue.'" He continued down the hallway, walking backwards long enough to do a head count and ensure that no one had gotten lost. With that body that was found in the lower levels last term, the boyfriend of the girl who'd gone crazy at the end of term feast, he didn't want to take any chances. No way was he going to be the Head Boy who lost a first year in the dungeons, only to have that first year turn up dead. Wasn't happening. He walked down the hall towards the entrance, offered the password, and moved out of the way so that the first years could file into the Common Room.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          โˆณ โˆณ โˆณ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          โˆณ โˆณ โˆณ

User Image

Sorry I didn't post sooner, I was waiting for more first years to post at the table

Clockwork Muse

Hizuma the Troublesome

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Lady Pomegranates

Night Walker Snow

Sir Spazalots

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where โ€ข Slytherin Corridor
                                                          With โ€ข The Head Boy and the other first year Slytherins
                                                          Feeling โ€ข Worried.
                                                          Thinking โ€ข Is this common?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Tyson followed the group from the table. So far he was not enjoying what he saw so far. Many people in this house were rather rude, especially to that girl who said she was a "half breed", what was that anyway? Was she called that because of the fox ears? As the others filed past he looked at the head boy. "Excuse me. Sir Head Boy. Is this the common behavior of Slytherin House?" he questioned as he looked up at Damien.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character โ€ข HER GUYS READ DIS

Cara MiaKitty
Quote:
Quote:

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out