Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rechosia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 pm
Pale Mist
Characters Involved: Jessica Sassareth, Eveline Caesar, Hess Caesar and eventually Alfons Flint.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Skuld HJG and Pale Mist

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Jessica had been poisoned at the age of ten with an unkown poison that killed everyone else in contact with it but her. She had been a medical enigma ever since her survival, having been in both the magical hospital and the school's hospital wing. In her first year, she was checked into the Hospital Wing and left with no steps gained towards being healed. Now, (currently) she is again in the Wing and Eveline Caesar, an intern healer, is taking care of her. Eveline would propose that Jessica is seen by her father, a herbologist and a potioneer, to see if he could find any leads.
Hess Caesar would visit the school and discover that the poison is in fact still in Jessica's blood stream and would need to be flushed out and her organs cleansed. Not being quite capable of finding an antidote, he would call on Alfons Flint, the Head Potioneer of the Society. Alfons Flint would also come to visit the school and he would be able to find the solution, in effect healing Jessica.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? as soon as possible.

What are the idea's drawbacks? none that i can see other than the two adults' having to leave their work and offices to come to Hogwarts.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Jessica would be healed.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Alfons' visit to the school would have an additional affect on some of the other students. It would move a few of my other plots along.

Accepted

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:11 pm
ElegantVictiorainRose
Characters Involved: Dante, Rose, Xenos and Xerxes, Charon,Soren,Justin, Cosette, and hopefully any who are interested.

Usernames of each character, respectively: elegantvictiorainrose, akureikami,calais,spaz same as above

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: This is a redo of Dante's plot. Originally I had wanted Dante as a villain, not quite a dark lord but not all good either. Yet after speaking with a friend we came up with a much better idea. A wizarding mafia, run by Dante. He would control all the underground, blackmarket dealings and it would also open up a perfect opportunity for me to play his dark side.

During school you will start to see some beginnings of this side of him forming. He'll become very secretive and closed off. Who ever he was close to early on is who he sticks with. He'll try to gain some loyalties (yes loyalties, not friends) in other students but otherwise he keeps to his group. Dante will take frequent trips into Hogsmead and try and gain some older followers so to speak. The more trust he can build the easier it will be to manipulate everyone.

Once out of school he will start to move his plan into motion. The plan to "work" with Justin will still go on. It will be a great way for him to expand his reach. He will use blackmail heavily to gain what he wants. He will begin his efforts in the dealing of dark objects from a variety of places and smuggling them into the country. For the right price he will sell them, if you cannot pay be prepared to give up things you never thought you would lose. Slowly he will start to bring Dark Arts back into the wizarding world in more numbers then it is today. Over time he will gain connections with fellow dark wizards and eventually gain a market over the dark arts. By placing people around the wizarding community he will always stay one step out of the law's reach. I do not want this to die when Dante is gone. This is something I'd like to see go on for generations.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
Immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) some people may die depending on what others who join would like to do. This will give the wizarding world a whole new type of enemy to deal with as Dante and his group are not trying to rule simply protect what they feel needs to be protected by any means necessary.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
When my friend and I had discussed it, it just felt right. The villain idea was cool but this just fits Dante so much better. Not to mention that unlike the Dark lord concept the Mafia has potential to last for several generations therefore giving a constant problem for the wizarding world.
Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
I wanted to give Hogwarts something it hasn't seen before. A dark lord has risen and fallen already so this is an alternative to that concept. Hopefully this will effect levels of the ministry in later years and add a bunch of plot possibilities.

Accepted

Rechosia

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:02 pm
Characters Involved: Jane Doyle (Possibly Thomas Clarke, Allen Rhoddes, Colton Raines, and Phinelia von Ichval)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Maiya Kajuji (again possibly Pale Mist and P0IS0N IV0RY)

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Jane has begun have extremely intense nightmares which she thinks are possibly glimpses of the future or into others minds. This leads to a variety of problems from distancing herself from people to insomnia and perhaps even thinking of going against her friends.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Jane's parents might die (I haven't decided) and Jane may go a tad crazy.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To develop Jane's characters further.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not that I can think of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 am
Characters involved: Silia Rosier and Krina Flint

Usernames of each character, respectively: Pale Mist

What is your plot idea? This school year (february-march) Krina Flint has used Polyjuice Potion and Transfiguration Magic to disguise herself as Silia Rosier. Silia was meant to come to Hogwarts beginning this year, regardless, and stay for as long as needed. However, Krina Flint would only use her identity for this one school year, the next would have the real Silia Rosier attending.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? immediately, beginning of the school year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Silia will be quite confused by the end of the school year.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? to move my main plot along for Phinelia von Ichval and many of my other characters.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? nothing.

Pale Mist

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:13 pm
can you hear me? Do you hear a word I say?

Characters Involved: Kevin and nicole Johnson, Who ever happens to be in the Hufflepuff common room

Usernames of each character, respectively: anbu_ninja_penguin, anyone who plays a hufflepuff that are present at the time

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: The twins have has a rocky relationship for a while they get along then they don't. Kevin is always annoyed by how Nicole is always on his case about reading instead of socializing. Nicole will make one of her comment and Kevin will snap resulting in an argument between them. and for a bit tense relationship

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? as soon as possible

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) nothing really just tense relationship between my two characters

Why are you interested in doing this idea? it will cause the twins to finally get to the people they need to be for their future.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? this will be how Kevin comes out of his shell

Or are all they are just words in the breeze?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:47 pm
Characters Involved: Chase Henrick, Samuel Meridith and Tamara Radcliffe. The Bloody Baron may get involved a tiny bit.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Moonlit Glow and Professor Tahiri.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: He gets bored of Hogwarts at some point, though he still stays because some interesting events happen every once in awhile. However, since he and Sam don't get along quite well, they will get into this sort of verbal fight that will hit home on Chase. Depressed, he runs into the Forbidden Forest and somehow gets himself hurt to the point where he can't walk and is bleeding to death. Then Tamara Radcliffe, in her animagus form, finds him and helps him back to Hogwarts. Meanwhile, Sam goes frantic trying to find Chase.

Before Chase runs off, he and Bloody Baron will have a conversation in the hall somewhere, where Chase promises to help him read a book. Of course, he doesn't keep his promise and runs off into the Forbidden Forest. The Bloody Baron will go around asking random people for Chase's whereabout.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Midway through the May-June school year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Just some blood-loss and tears from Chase. And he may or may not suffer a punch to the face later on.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Well, as Chase is reflecting on his short life because he thinks he will die, he realizes the value of life and to cherish every moment of it, though he will never admit it to himself. Then I want him to realize in the hospital that no matter how strong you are, you're still a fragile mortal.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? He will get traumatized by the creepy stay in the Forbidden Forest (post-traumatic stress disorder to be exact) and develop a phobia of being alone. And he may get this weird idea that the German shephard was actually Venus.  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 pm
Characters Involved: Austin Brighton, Professor Lukas Brighton, Rose Prince

Usernames of each character, respectively: Sir Spazalots, ElegantVictiorianRose

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Austin is the long lost nephew of Professor Brighton, a pureblood wizard who had an older squib brother, Eric Brighton (who was abandoned at an orphanage for lack of magical ability), Rose Prince, a friend of Austin's, will take Professor Brighton's healing class and make the connection with the two before she takes action of asking the one about the other. After asking them the two meet and the family connection is finally made. Austin is introduced to his pureblood grandparents who he will spend the summer with.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as classes start

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None that I can see

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It will allow Austin to get the needed funds for his music shop and allow Lukas to stop looking for his long lost sibling.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not really  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:47 pm
Characters Involved: Aerynn Mckenny, Devin Cloud

Usernames of each character, respectively: VixenViVi, Bug430

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Devin is an up and coming Animagus (already accepted), but first, he must be taught all the inner workings and the basics by someone of either his peers or professor status. Well, that's where Aerynn, head girl, comes in. She will take the boy under her wing and unlock his full potential through rigorous training that could last for quite a bit of time (2-4 years). Soon enough, after a long time, he will learn the trade and be the very best he can be and he will also have made the greatest of friends during the process.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Nope, just Devin learning, see! Everyone's happy

Why are you interested in doing this idea? In life, Devin wants to become the greatest wizard he can be, but he is constantly living in the shadow of his elder siblings, one being an Auror, one being a Hit Wizard, and the last bejng a professional Quidditch player. Well, Devin wants to become the best he can be, but he will have to accomplish something far greater than any of his family members and this is exactly what he needs to do. Plus, the young boy is practically in love with Transfiguration. He has loved the class since his first year and wants to pursue something in that field. This plot will help him unlock his true potential in Transfiguration magic.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope, not really ^^  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:31 pm
Characters Involved: The entire Acacia family, specifically Zane and Erianthe. Also, Anyanka Swan/Linda Bella (whoever's playing Headmistress at the time this starts), Eldak Athlis, Arthur Radcliffe (and/or other aurors), Hogwarts students/staff.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Pretty much everyone to some degree, although the characters I have directly mentioned are played by myself, Professor Tahiri/Kakatary (depends on Headmistress for Kat...Tah's Head of Ravenclaw and Head Auror sooo.. XP), and the guild.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Well, the Acacia triplets are not exactly united. Ever since Zane started getting involved with Roi, he's been leaning more and more toward the Dark Side. Because Jasmine was sorted into Slytherin, she was unable to keep tabs on Erianthe's schizophrenia. Due to this, Zane was easily able to sway her to join with Roi.

This is terrible news to Jasmine, but there's not much she can do about it. At some point, Erianthe is going to question why she's following Roi. Since Roi has asked Zane to keep check on his troops, he's going to eventually realize that his sister is not entirely loyal to the cause. This will lead to an arruguement that will ultimately end in an altercation causing Erianthe's death.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Either at the end of this year or the begining of the next.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Well, Erianthe gets killed, but she's not going to go away. There will be some sort of chaos at Hogwarts until Zane is caught, or discovered not to be at Hogwarts any more. Zane's going to be expelled and have his wand broken. Jasmine will hate Zane forever and never ever forgive him.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Well, it will give Jasmine the push she needs to become more independent and focused on herself. Zane will have finally decended into the pits of evilness. I'd also like a ghost character, and I think that Erianthe would become one.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Well, as mentioned, I'd like Erianthe to become a ghost. Plus, Zane's gonna go off on his own for a bit and try stealing a wand once his is broken.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:36 pm
Maiya Kajuji
Characters Involved: Jane Doyle (Possibly Thomas Clarke, Allen Rhoddes, Colton Raines, and Phinelia von Ichval)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Maiya Kajuji (again possibly Pale Mist and P0IS0N IV0RY)

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Jane has begun have extremely intense nightmares which she thinks are possibly glimpses of the future or into others minds. This leads to a variety of problems from distancing herself from people to insomnia and perhaps even thinking of going against her friends.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Jane's parents might die (I haven't decided) and Jane may go a tad crazy.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To develop Jane's characters further.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not that I can think of.

Accepted
Sorry for the delay!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:37 pm
Pale Mist
Characters involved: Silia Rosier and Krina Flint

Usernames of each character, respectively: Pale Mist

What is your plot idea? This school year (february-march) Krina Flint has used Polyjuice Potion and Transfiguration Magic to disguise herself as Silia Rosier. Silia was meant to come to Hogwarts beginning this year, regardless, and stay for as long as needed. However, Krina Flint would only use her identity for this one school year, the next would have the real Silia Rosier attending.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? immediately, beginning of the school year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Silia will be quite confused by the end of the school year.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? to move my main plot along for Phinelia von Ichval and many of my other characters.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? nothing.

Accepted
Sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:38 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
can you hear me? Do you hear a word I say?

Characters Involved: Kevin and nicole Johnson, Who ever happens to be in the Hufflepuff common room

Usernames of each character, respectively: anbu_ninja_penguin, anyone who plays a hufflepuff that are present at the time

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: The twins have has a rocky relationship for a while they get along then they don't. Kevin is always annoyed by how Nicole is always on his case about reading instead of socializing. Nicole will make one of her comment and Kevin will snap resulting in an argument between them. and for a bit tense relationship

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? as soon as possible

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) nothing really just tense relationship between my two characters

Why are you interested in doing this idea? it will cause the twins to finally get to the people they need to be for their future.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? this will be how Kevin comes out of his shell

Or are all they are just words in the breeze?

Accepted
Sorry for the delay!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:39 pm
Moonlit Glow
Characters Involved: Chase Henrick, Samuel Meridith and Tamara Radcliffe. The Bloody Baron may get involved a tiny bit.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Moonlit Glow and Professor Tahiri.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: He gets bored of Hogwarts at some point, though he still stays because some interesting events happen every once in awhile. However, since he and Sam don't get along quite well, they will get into this sort of verbal fight that will hit home on Chase. Depressed, he runs into the Forbidden Forest and somehow gets himself hurt to the point where he can't walk and is bleeding to death. Then Tamara Radcliffe, in her animagus form, finds him and helps him back to Hogwarts. Meanwhile, Sam goes frantic trying to find Chase.

Before Chase runs off, he and Bloody Baron will have a conversation in the hall somewhere, where Chase promises to help him read a book. Of course, he doesn't keep his promise and runs off into the Forbidden Forest. The Bloody Baron will go around asking random people for Chase's whereabout.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Midway through the May-June school year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Just some blood-loss and tears from Chase. And he may or may not suffer a punch to the face later on.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Well, as Chase is reflecting on his short life because he thinks he will die, he realizes the value of life and to cherish every moment of it, though he will never admit it to himself. Then I want him to realize in the hospital that no matter how strong you are, you're still a fragile mortal.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? He will get traumatized by the creepy stay in the Forbidden Forest (post-traumatic stress disorder to be exact) and develop a phobia of being alone. And he may get this weird idea that the German shephard was actually Venus.

Accepted
Sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:40 pm
Sir Spazalots
Characters Involved: Austin Brighton, Professor Lukas Brighton, Rose Prince

Usernames of each character, respectively: Sir Spazalots, ElegantVictiorianRose

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Austin is the long lost nephew of Professor Brighton, a pureblood wizard who had an older squib brother, Eric Brighton (who was abandoned at an orphanage for lack of magical ability), Rose Prince, a friend of Austin's, will take Professor Brighton's healing class and make the connection with the two before she takes action of asking the one about the other. After asking them the two meet and the family connection is finally made. Austin is introduced to his pureblood grandparents who he will spend the summer with.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as classes start

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None that I can see

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It will allow Austin to get the needed funds for his music shop and allow Lukas to stop looking for his long lost sibling.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not really

Accepted
Sorry for the delay!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:41 pm
Bug430
Characters Involved: Aerynn Mckenny, Devin Cloud

Usernames of each character, respectively: VixenViVi, Bug430

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Devin is an up and coming Animagus (already accepted), but first, he must be taught all the inner workings and the basics by someone of either his peers or professor status. Well, that's where Aerynn, head girl, comes in. She will take the boy under her wing and unlock his full potential through rigorous training that could last for quite a bit of time (2-4 years). Soon enough, after a long time, he will learn the trade and be the very best he can be and he will also have made the greatest of friends during the process.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Nope, just Devin learning, see! Everyone's happy

Why are you interested in doing this idea? In life, Devin wants to become the greatest wizard he can be, but he is constantly living in the shadow of his elder siblings, one being an Auror, one being a Hit Wizard, and the last bejng a professional Quidditch player. Well, Devin wants to become the best he can be, but he will have to accomplish something far greater than any of his family members and this is exactly what he needs to do. Plus, the young boy is practically in love with Transfiguration. He has loved the class since his first year and wants to pursue something in that field. This plot will help him unlock his true potential in Transfiguration magic.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope, not really ^^

Accepted
Sorry for the delay!

Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out