Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:46 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Olyvia and Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Lyv seemed so excited earlier and now she's sad... what happened?'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide followed after her prefect, being careful not to bump the broom or do anything that might make it take longer to get them to the Hospital Wing. When Michelle joined them, she offered a nervous smile. "It's nothing really serious, she just sort of... freaked. And couldn't breathe. And passed out." Ada had been meaning to calm Michelle down, knowing how protective the Slytherin was of her sister, but she felt like she might have made it worse. Passing out wasn't exactly 'nothing really serious.' But, it could be worse, right?

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

Kiska166

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle nodded silently to Ariana's question and narrowed her eyes slightly at Ada's statement. Besides that, her face stayed perfectly impassive, watching her unconscious floating sister with cold stony eyes. She cared of course. Inside she was raging to go, find the gits who had done this to her baby sister and tear their beating hearts out of their chests, but she preferred if others didn't know about her boiling rage, or protective side for Olyvia. She had learned all to quickly that being protective and loving others was a weakness, and she didn't want to many people knowing how much she cared. It was bad enough that the whole year knew how much she cared about Ada, she didn't need another person added to that list. It only put Olyvia at risk if Michelle really pissed someone off. Which was, honestly, highly likely with her track record. "Who did it?" She asked, working her best to keep her tone even and quiet. Venom seeped into her words though that she was sure Ada would detect right away if not the bright haired unknown prefect as well.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Much to Ariana's surprise, Michelle didn't say anything to answer her question or comment on Adalaide's explanation. "Erm, everyone just kinda introduced themselves to her at once," she explained. After several students pointed out that she had fainted due to everyone crowding around her, she figured they knew that she couldn't handle many people at once. "Let's get her to the Hospital Wing. We can talk there," she said. Ariana just wanted Olyvia to become conscious again, and the medics at the school knew the spell to help her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:12 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Olyvia and Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Lyv seemed so excited earlier and now she's sad... what happened?'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

User Image

Ada's eyes narrowed as she heard Michelle's tone, and bit her lip, not sure what to really say. She blushed a bit. "Um, it wasn't really anyone's fault, I don't think. I was talking to her, and Ariana came over to introduce herself since she's our prefect, and then suddenly there were a bunch of people talking to her, and she got really nervous. Next thing I knew, she was passed out." Ada didn't mention that she felt like anyone who suddenly crowded a person who was already having trouble breathing was sort of an idiot. And she didn't mention the idiot who'd asked Olyvia, after she fainted, why she'd done it, as if any person would choose to faint. Or be capable of answering a question after why they had. She grimaced a little at that. Rose was right, that guy was a bloody dipstick.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

Kiska166

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle's upper lip raised just slightly in annoyance, as Ada avoided giving her specific names. Her stony eyes darted to her sister for a moment as she followed Ariana silently towards the Hospital Wing. She strayed behind slightly and looped her arm through Ada's. "She's afraid of crowds." She said simply, in a hushed whisper. She pursed her lips for a second, thinking."Like... deathly afraid phobia kind of fear..... That's why she passed out." She shrugged, and pulled Ada forward to catch up with Ariana now that she had explained to her friend.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

((OOC: Next post at The Hopistal Wing))

Ariana nodded, showing that what Adalaide explained was the truth. After a moment, the prefect led Michelle and Adalaide to the Hospital Wing as she maneuvered Olyvia there as well. The two fourth years walked some distance behind her for a little while before finally rushing to catch up.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica came into the Great Hall, imagining she probably looked like an absolute mess. Despite the fact she had been awake for hours she was just barely getting ready, and only because she was meeting Terren. They hadn't gotten a lot of time to do anything together, classes didn't give Erica a lot of time to do anything else. She supposed that was the curse of a Ravenclaw. She adjusted her shoe and began to work on her tie. She could still barely tie the the thing still. She looked around for Terren but there was no sign of him yet. She brushed a hair from her face and suddenly felt a bit dizzy. It didn't really surprise her, she'd felt a little weird since she had woken up, and even before bed last night. She wasn't really sure why but she felt like her head was full of cobwebs and she just couldn't shake it. Erica took a few more steps into the Great Hall and it was like her energy was suddenly gone. It was like she had the flu or something. Before her brain could even process what was happening, she fell to the cold stone ground and slipped into blackness.

{OoC: }

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
                                                    🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren rolled out of his bed, hitting the floor with a thud. He didn't move from that spot for a few minutes before jumping to his feet. He needed to get ready for breakfast! He had promised Erica that they could hang out today, since she was always so busy with her studies and he was usually on the Pitch practicing with his sister. They never really got to hang out and talk, so that's what they were gonna do today. He quickly dressed and attempted to comb out his hair. After giving up on that last part, he ran his hands through his brown hair and hurried down the stairs and out of the Common Room.

As Terren approached the Great Hall, he fidgeted with his vest. It never would stay in place, the darn thing. He could smell the delicious food from where he was, so he picked up his pace and jogged to the Hall. He saw that the doors were just being opened, and Erica was walking inside. Terren grinned. "Hey Erica! Wait for me!" he called out as he hurried to the door. But when he entered the Great Hall, his smile faded. His friend had fallen to the ground, where she lay unmoving. "Erica!" he screeched, rushing to her side. He gently shook her shoulder, trying to get her to wake up. "Erica? Come on, Erica, wake up. Please wake up? Erica?" But nothing he said or did could get her to wake up. Panicking, Terren scooped the girl into his arms and ran for the Hospital. He had to find someone to help her!

{Exit to Hospital Wing}

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
                                                    You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:28 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley had just walked into the Great Hall when he saw his boyfriend, Tobi walk past rather rapidly. He turned and watched as his boyfriend left the hall. "Tobi?" he said somehwat confused before he turned to follow after him. Whats going on? he thought with went after his boyfriend.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Boredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Am I really hungry, though, or is it just because I'm bored...?' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy wandered into the Great Hall, taking her sweet time getting to the table, because honestly, she wasn't so sure she wanted anything to eat. Actually, she was quite certain she wasn't hungry at all, but was just so bored that she was convincing herself to eat for lack of anything better to do... which was fine, except that she'd much rather try and find something interesting to do. Where was Jer when she needed him? She supposed she could try and hunt the Slytherin down... it was about mealtime anyway, so surely he'd be around eventually, right? She smiled at the thought. He'd probably want to sit down at the Ravenclaw table for something to eat, though, so she supposed she could find something to nibble on while she waited. Rather than sitting down, however, she leaned up against the wall, waiting for him. She'd pounce as soon as he walked by, and pester him until he agreed to get up to some sort of mischief. That sounded like a decent plan, now, didn't it? She smiled at the thought, her previously brown hair going ever so slightly purple. She chuckled at that. He'd started to figure out that her hair was essentially a mood ring, and even started matching colors with moods... if he hadn't figured purple out yet, she'd be shocked. Good, then. He'd know what she was about as soon as he saw her.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob was breathing a bit easier as he approached Gypsy, chewing on the piece of toast he took from Hufflepuff's table. Granted, he didn't know her that well, and the fact was she was two years behind him, but still, they at least knew of each other now. Now all he had to do was talk to her about this whole meeting. It was really too bad that the Slytherin candidate had never shown up to the summer meeting. He had a feeling that this would be harder to pull off without one. "Um, Gypsy, right? I'm Jacob. We met at that meeting for super heroes or something, remember? I was thinking maybe we should get together with Tobi and talk a bit, since, you know, we haven't heard anything." Not necessarily the best way to put it, but considering that he hardly knew her, he hoped she knew what he was talking about.

----------------------------------
State: Curious, and focused
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Jacobspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm... more secret meetings, huh? Sounds fun...' spacespac

Gypsy blinked when the Gryffindor approached her, and arched a brow at him, curious. She hadn't spoken to him once since the day they'd 'met,' if you could even call it that, since they hadn't really gotten to talk, and was honestly surprised he even remembered her name. That entire meeting had just been a bag of awkward for her, given that she'd been so much younger than everyone else there. Apparently, whatever Slytherin had been supposed to come was in her year, but the kid had never showed, leaving Gypsy alone with several upperclassmen and even a grown man. She'd felt woefully out of place. Especially given that the entire secret society was apparently supposed to be a group of do-gooders. The Ravenclaw might not be a bad person, but lily-white she was not. She enjoyed getting into trouble far too much for that. And, of course, after that first meeting, they'd not heard a single thing from anyone about it again. It was like the people who'd 'recruited' them had moved on to do bigger and better things or something, which irked Gypsy to no end. She felt like they'd been inducted into something and then not told anything. Totally lame.

From Jacob's tone, he was a little miffed, too, actually... she flipped her purple locks over her shoulder, shrugging.
                                                          "Sounds cool to me... just the three of us, though? Wasn't there supposed to be a fourth?" The Ravenclaw's eyes flashed a brighter purple, and green flecks appeared, an indication that the gears were turning in her head. They'd been short a Slytherin, right? And Gypsy had felt a bit like the odd one out, given that she'd been so much younger than everyone and not known any of them, while they'd all clearly known one another. She'd love to be able to level the playing field... and wouldn't you know, she knew just the Slytherin to invite along... She flashed Jacob a smile, hoping that she looked at least mostly innocent. "Where're we meeting? And when? Now, or what? Give me the deets and I'll be along shortly. I wanna grab a quick bite first." She batted her eyes a bit, trying to look compliant. Wouldn't do for him to veto her choice... which meant she'd have to tell Jer what was up before the others had a chance to. Hopefully, Jacob would give her a moment to 'eat.' It wouldn't take her too long to find the blonde and give him a primer on what was up.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob nodded, knowing that they were short a member, and watched her eyes shift as she stood there, blinking. Well, she must do that randomly or something. He didn't know who to ask anyway, considering that he didn't even know how they were chosen, only that they were supposedly supposed to be the heroes of the school. "Just the three of us. I don't know how they chose us, but I haven't seen or heard of any other Slytherins they could have picked, well, if they bothered to say anything else at all." He ground his teeth, clearly agitated with the whole secret aspect of this whole thing. They were supposed to protect the school, just the four of them, when there were hundreds of students. If he didn't know any better, which he did considering where his father worked, then he might have thought four was enough. However, the events he remembered or didn't remember from last year caused him to rethink that, considering that if this secret club was supposed to do something, he wouldn't have fallen into a coma, along with most of the muggleborns in the school.

When she asked about where they were meeting, he finished up the toast and nodded toward the Hufflepuff table. "Me and Tobi figured the third floor classroom that has no one in it. Should be free enough to avoid people trying to overhear what's going on." Mentally he added that the secrecy thing might be going though. Why the heck keep it a secret, anyway? He'd rather be up front and honest, and let any enemy come at him before they went to someone else. At least it made it better, and less likely someone was going to strike someone innocent.

State: Curious, and focused
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Jacobspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm... more secret meetings, huh? Sounds fun...' spacespac

Gypsy tried to hide a smile when he confirmed that that they were short one 'recruit' and that she didn't have any plans to bring anyone in. Good, that meant that she was free to show up with Jer in tow. She nodded. "Right. It's not like they bothered to tell us much of anything." She didn't have to fake the annoyance in her voice. Honestly, the complete lack of information they'd been given, and the fact that a new recruit hadn't been culled from Slytherin almost a year later, was ridiculous. Whoever was supposed to be running this group wasn't doing a very good job... which she supposed was what Jacob wanted to meet about, given how annoyed he sounded at the whole thing.

She smirked at the upperclassman, pushing off of the wall and giving him a small wave.
                                                          "Works for me. I'll grab a quick bite and meet you guys up there. Shouldn't be too long." Her eyes wandered, looking to see if maybe she could spot Jer already in the Great Hall. She glanced back at Jacob, smiling. "See ya in a bit." She walked off, in the general direction of the Ravenclaw table, trying to at least look like she was actually going to sit down for a meal.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100