Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:21 am
Being from an EXTREMELY rich family Deathnote2 calls up his smart deusch of a brother who he doesn't get along with since he took deathnotes dream of going up into space and creating new space age technologies by stealing deathnotes secrets scream
Anyway he asks him for the favor, explains the situation, and the brother says, "just let me lock on to your coordinates big bro"
Deathnote: "ya just . . . " Flashes of light appear around deathnote and a moment later he's on a space station.
Brother: "well I see the teleporter works just fine, so I've been tracking that rocket an . . ."
Deathnote pulls out his claws (that look like a predators blades from the predator movies), and says "Another thing you stole from me, and you didn't even know it worked! scream "
Brother: "Beautiful Angels about to leave go passed here I suggest you . . ." presses a button to enhance Beatiful Angels image! "Uh hey big bro I see why your chasing her, but why don't you as . . ."
Deathnote: Knocks his little brother on the head and says "shut it kid, right now I need the shuttle you have"
Brother: tosses keys and says"go to dock 20 its your design"
Deathnote: "don't remind me ya freakin computer hacker"

I reach bay 20 enter the shutle and reach Beautiful Angel just as she's going by. "Hey Angel can't get rid of me that easily". Sees shes wearing a space suit, and so deathnote launches a grappling hook taking the chair, and flies back to Earth to hide the chair scanning the chair for an anomomolies like tracking devices, or radiation damage, and sees the sticker that proves its the right one.
HAH! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 pm
deathnote2
Being from an EXTREMELY rich family Deathnote2 calls up his smart deusch of a brother who he doesn't get along with since he took deathnotes dream of going up into space and creating new space age technologies by stealing deathnotes secrets scream
Anyway he asks him for the favor, explains the situation, and the brother says, "just let me lock on to your coordinates big bro"
Deathnote: "ya just . . . " Flashes of light appear around deathnote and a moment later he's on a space station.
Brother: "well I see the teleporter works just fine, so I've been tracking that rocket an . . ."
Deathnote pulls out his claws (that look like a predators blades from the predator movies), and says "Another thing you stole from me, and you didn't even know it worked! scream "
Brother: "Beautiful Angels about to leave go passed here I suggest you . . ." presses a button to enhance Beatiful Angels image! "Uh hey big bro I see why your chasing her, but why don't you as . . ."
Deathnote: Knocks his little brother on the head and says "shut it kid, right now I need the shuttle you have"

I reach bay 20 enter the shutle and reach Beautiful Angel just as she's going by. "Hey Angel can't get rid of me that easily". Sees shes wearing a space suit, and so deathnote launches a grappling hook taking the chair, and flies back to Earth to hide the chair scanning the chair for an anomomolies like tracking devices, or radiation damage, and sees the sticker that proves its the right one.
HAH! blaugh

Thinks back to the jungle, how serious her eyes looked when they were struggling over the chair, how glad she was that I saved her the first time I saved her from the quicksand (and how PGJGUJB, wait say WHAT!), how ticked she was after I let her run right back into the same quicksand pit I had saved her from, the playful smile she gave me when I had that dumb founded look on my face while holding somemore shurriken and string to save, for which in the end she saved herself. . . redface  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2

HAH! blaugh

Thinks back to the jungle, how serious her eyes looked when they were struggling over the chair, how glad she was that I saved her the first time I saved her from the quicksand (and how PGJGUJB, wait say WHAT!), how ticked she was after I let her run right back into the same quicksand pit I had saved her from, the playful smile she gave me when I had that dumb founded look on my face while holding somemore shurriken and string to save, for which in the end she saved herself. . . redface

Laughs. "He does it for you just because you want a red chair???"
Gets off of rocket and fly down straight to earth after deathnote.

((You know she has flying abilities right???))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 am
Looks back, says "HOLY CRAP scream !", stairs for a few seconds, looks back to driving, and says "If she can fly then she didn't need a rocket, heck she didn't even need me to save her from the quicksand, she didn't even need a vine cry NOT COOL!"
Flies straight down to Earth then thinks of what will happen to her while she's only in a space suit . . . SHE'D NEVER SURVIVE . . . thinks " aw she'll find a way to live"  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:12 am
deathnote2
Looks back, says "HOLY CRAP scream !", stairs for a few seconds, looks back to driving, and says "If she can fly then she didn't need a rocket, heck she didn't even need me to save her from the quicksand, she didn't even need a vine cry NOT COOL!"
Flies straight down to Earth then thinks of what will happen to her while she's only in a space suit . . . SHE'D NEVER SURVIVE . . . thinks " aw she'll find a way to live"

"Well i was sinking down.. So i couldn't fly. and i needed the vine...."
Then she flew down to earth then disappears and then she came close to deathnote and the chair and stole it.

"Cya l8ter deathnote! whee "
She said as her long black hair flew against her face as she goes down to earth. "I should have never gone to space."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 pm
XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX
deathnote2

"Well i was sinking down.. So i couldn't fly. and i needed the vine...."
Then she flew down to earth then disappears and then she came close to deathnote and the chair and stole it.

"Cya l8ter deathnote! whee "
She said as her long black hair flew against her face as she goes down to earth. "I should have never gone to space."

To self: "I guess she didn't notice that I slowed down for her".
Sees that her space suit is meant to withstand heavy impacts while protecting its wherer, and then looks ahead. "Ah a beach" he says with a smile, then speeds up. Beautiful Angel hangs on, then I slow down, and does a barrel role! Beautiful Angel falls off the space jet and lands into the sand of the beach in . . . JAPAN xd and then he lands on the beach and sets the jet to autopilot to return to his little brother.
Walks up to where Angel landed and sees that she had gotten out of her suit safely and began started walking away from it. Death screams: "I guess I can't get rid of you so easily just as you can't get rid of me beautiful!" She stops, loks at me, and decides what she'll do.
Deathnote: "Anything you can do I can do Better HA!"  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Nemesis Zerox

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 pm
haha good one deathnote. just realizing the game started all over again, i just sit back and enjoy the carnage while i sat on a blue chair made from the same tree from the red chair sitting on it and being a crew of the UAG i would post stuff for the guild The end for me........................................................................................................................................................or not?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 pm
LOLWTFBOOOM
haha good one deathnote. just realizing the game started all over again, i just sit back and enjoy the carnage while i sat on a blue chair made from the same tree from the red chair sitting on it and being a crew of the UAG i would post stuff for the guild The end for me........................................................................................................................................................or not?

Wait what? Whats the UAG, and The end for me or not thing is?
well the guild's initals r UAG cuz Ultimate Anime Guild see UAG and i may hav a sinister plan when i come bac  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 pm
deathnote2
LOLWTFBOOOM

well the guild's initals r UAG cuz Ultimate Anime Guild see UAG and i may hav a sinister plan when i come bac

Anyway, thinks to himself "two chairs are more fun to try and hold on too, but tougher to keep track of", runs at a super speed, grabs the blue chair, lets the new opponent fall on his butt and runs back too where he was before. "Hey beautiful Angel, two chairs are better than one so how about this, first to get both chairs to Japan, while holding on to them win . . ." looks at beautiful angels feet. " Angel your standing in a SINKHOLE!". Sinkholes are actually quite commoin after an areas been dug to deep, or a fairly strong impact occured recently, and the ground doesn't fill in before someone steps on and collapses the roof of the under ground cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
LOLWTFBOOOM

Anyway, thinks to himself "two chairs are more fun to try and hold on too, but tougher to keep track of", runs at a super speed, grabs the blue chair, lets the new opponent fall on his butt and runs back too where he was before. "Hey beautiful Angel, two chairs are better than one so how about this, first to get both chairs to Japan, while holding on to them win . . ." looks at beautiful angels feet. " Angel your standing in a SINKHOLE!". Sinkholes are actually quite commoin after an areas been dug to deep, or a fairly strong impact occured recently, and the ground doesn't fill in before someone steps on and collapses the roof of the under ground cave.

"Whydoes this always happen to me...." She said then tried to fly off to escape the sink hole then got out. She grabbed the red chair then flew in high speed to death note but flies over the cave.  

Lights_Alumina

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 am
deathnote2
deathnote2
LOLWTFBOOOM

"Whydoes this always happen to me...." She said then tried to fly off to escape the sink hole then got out. She grabbed the red chair then flew in high speed to death note but flies over the cave.

(How is it she can fly when she says she can't fly!! Awewell I guess she took my challenge) Throws several smoke bombs mixed with tear gas. Beautiful Anime Angel falls out of from pain in her eyes, I run at high speeds, grab the red chair, then run toward the ocean (Avoiding the sinkhole!) and run onto the ocean. I was yunning so fast that I can walk on water (I am a ninja after all). The tear gas effects would where off in 2 minutes(45 secs with water), and by then i'd be somewhere Angel couldn't normally find me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 am
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2
LOLWTFBOOOM

(How is it she can fly when she says she can't fly!! Awewell I guess she took my challenge) Throws several smoke bombs mixed with tear gas. Beautiful Anime Angel falls out of from pain in her eyes, I run at high speeds, grab the red chair, then run toward the ocean (Avoiding the sinkhole!) and run onto the ocean. I was yunning so fast that I can walk on water (I am a ninja after all). The tear gas effects would where off in 2 minutes(45 secs with water), and by then i'd be somewhere Angel couldn't normally find me.

After 2 minutes past she looked at a tracking device and used it to track deathnote. ((I put a detector on you not so long ago!!! ^^))

Then she flew out of the cave and found deathnote in a weird place. And stole both chairs and ran straight to Japan. ((I use flying under certain circumstances.))  

Lights_Alumina

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:32 pm
Deathnote2 found the tracking device placed on him and pressed a button. The chairs had been fakes HAH blaugh , they burst into seperate pieces, thus releasing gas that stopped you from flying, and put you to sleep over land, deathnote pulled the shairs out of a hiding spot, and checked them for tracking devices, seeing that no tracking device was found, started on his way to Japan, and passed Angel beautiful sleeping body 2 miles from the border of Egypt, he stopped debated whether or not he should help her . . .
He picked up her body and started running with her on his shoulders forgeting how long the gas kept her asleep, but she would never fly with her powers again.
2 minutes later they pass into Egypt on a course that would take them through, France, Russia, and China before entering Japan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm
deathnote2
Deathnote2 found the tracking device placed on him and pressed a button. The chairs had been fakes HAH blaugh , they burst into seperate pieces, thus releasing gas that stopped you from flying, and put you to sleep over land, deathnote pulled the shairs out of a hiding spot, and checked them for tracking devices, seeing that no tracking device was found, started on his way to Japan, and passed Angel beautiful sleeping body 2 miles from the border of Egypt, he stopped debated whether or not he should help her . . .
He picked up her body and started running with her on his shoulders forgeting how long the gas kept her asleep, but she would never fly with her powers again.
2 minutes later they pass into Egypt on a course that would take them through, France, Russia, and China before entering Japan.

Wakes up then grabs a jetpack from out of nowhere and blasts off to where deathnote was and steals chairs. She makes sure the chairs were real. "Yup." She said. "Real" She bolted sleeping mist that lasted for 30 min. and then she starts her way to Japan.  

Lights_Alumina

Remilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 am
deathnote2

Wakes up then grabs a jetpack from out of nowhere and blasts off to where deathnote was and steals chairs. She makes sure the chairs were real. "Yup." She said. "Real" She bolted sleeping mist that lasted for 30 min. and then she starts her way to Japan.

When i wake up from my nice little nap, I stretch, check my surroundings, read the "what has happened in "the story" so far", then rides the unicorn that so rudely woke me up to Japan to intercept this "XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX" (copy paste whee ) and her so highly famed "chair"...like a boss cool  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games