Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artfulpaws

Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 am
chiisai-akanbo
pinoy si ate rofl blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:58 am
Hi, everyone :]
I'm stucked in my laaaate twenties forever xD, fashion designer, living in France.
I have the most adorable tuxedo kitty in the world (though... two days ago she slashed my brand new duvet cover... so now it's all sewed up User Image)

I don't look like it but I'm very nerdy. xD
I love rock music, ice cream ^^, drawing, cooking, watching animes or funny shows, Gaia (I'm usually not around much at that time of the year), tacky computer games, people who make me laugh, helping others.

I dislike lack of humour, disrespect for others, and any kind of vulgarity. And getting up early in the morning (worse: during wintertime, when it's still dark outside!).  

Princeries

O.G. Seeker

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:27 pm
Princeries
Hi, everyone :]
I'm stucked in my laaaate twenties forever xD, fashion designer, living in France.
I have the most adorable tuxedo kitty in the world (though... two days ago she slashed my brand new duvet cover... so now it's all sewed up User Image)

I don't look like it but I'm very nerdy. xD
I love rock music, ice cream ^^, drawing, cooking, watching animes or funny shows, Gaia (I'm usually not around much at that time of the year), tacky computer games, people who make me laugh, helping others.

I dislike lack of humour, disrespect for others, and any kind of vulgarity. And getting up early in the morning (worse: during wintertime, when it's still dark outside!).

Fashion Designer!! O_O oyaaa >w< :O
ahhah!! I hate getting up early s well!! wahahaha xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 am

Hello all. smile I am 29 as of July 14...yes I know its a moth away xD. Im a big computer lover, so most of my day is spent online. On Gaia, Im always questing something fabulous and expensive. (Only the expensive items are fabulous you know). I love most kinds of movies and music. Lessee...I adore RPing as well. I even made this account based on a RP character. Aand I like talking to other people. I dont really like spending alot of time playing booty grab, but it does make up the bulk of my questing gold, so that evens out I spose...and I'unno what else to say. lulz

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

Lance C Bones

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 am
Hello everyone!~ I'm currently 22, and turning 23 this August~
I'm on here as much as I can be, but unfortunately it isn't as often as I would like xD I'm into computers so much that it's what I do for a living. I'm wanting to get into RPing, but once again need the time to do so as with coming online here xD Ummmm... I'm really not good at these things, so I guess if you want to know more about me, send me a message! I'm very open to answering questions, no matter what they may be xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:17 pm
Hi guild people! I'm an older gaian with 3 grandchildren, 2 that live with me, my husband, son, and his girlfriend. Keeps things lively around here. I like gardening, swimming, laughing, thriller movies and books, and Pink Floyd. Most of my time on gaia is spent in the aquarium community. I really enjoy the artistic talents of the young people here and am thankful for the opportunity to glimpse beauty through the eyes of others. I have met some fabulous BG people and look forward to getting to know you all better.  

integer01853

blessing Leya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:43 pm
bumpees  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 am
User Image
Hello everyone!
Just a 22 year old female from New Jersey.

I'm a geek, specially when it comes to video games. My favorite genres are JRPGs/RPGs and puzzle games, though I just play about any game. My most favorite video game is Chrono Cross. C:

I'm also a fan of anime/manga, with my favorite series being Trigun.

I am currently in a community college majoring in Psychology so that I can be a therapist. My last semester should be this fall, and then I'll get my associates and move on to get my bachelors and so on. C:

Moogle Voodoo

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Serabeth

5,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 am
Hi everybody. My name is Sara, I'm a 21 year old from North Carolina. I have two beautiful children, Alyssa's 4 and Riley's 8 months, and my husband and I just had our 4 year anniversary, scary stuff. I'm a Medical Office Administration student full time, and I'm taking a course from USCI for Coding and Billing. Thanks for the invite to join! I look forward to getting to know everybody, and welcome invites and PMs. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 am
Hello everyone,
My name is Claire I'm 19 years old and I live with my brother and mother and two cats in the Netherlands.
I have a boyfriend and we're almost 3 years a couple now, I love to draw and compter/ps3/XBox games.
I love metal music like metallica, slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold of course I'm gonna see them live this weekend <3.
I work in a printshop what I love to do.... so thats all I think.......

xXx Ceya  

Ceya da punk

8,050 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 pm
Hi I just got an invite yesterday and I decided to join. I'm into gaming, reading books & manga, and I love horror movies. Thank you very much for the invite.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm
Greetings. Wind Silver Dragon here. David and Humphrey I have you beat, I'm 58, female, and love Gaia. Spend most of my time in Booty Grab, trying to improve my tank and enough on the side to create new looks for my avi. You can count on me to grab your booty if I catch you glowing and I always bump. I too don't spend a lot of time in the guilds but do stop in and check out whats new especially if an announcement is sent out. Thanks for the invitation'  

Wind Silver Dragon

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rash_me317

Chatty Shopper

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:46 am
hi guys.. sarah here but please do call me "Rash" im 21 years YOUNG...

I'm new here. Thanks for the invite .. btw i have some question.. where is the request section here? where can i put my tank link or thread? biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 am
Hi Hi! I'm a 48 year old mami of twin boys in Florida. I love books, especially manga, and martial arts movies. My favorite place to go is the beach.

I like to hang out in the aquarium forums grabbing booty when I can and occasionally posting on my many guilds. Hopefully I can get up enough Gaia gold to upgrade my tank denizens.

My sad little tank could use a few taps! sweatdrop  

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

RoadsDivine

Dangerous Lover

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:36 am
Hello! My name is Chelsea. My username nickname is Roads. I live in Arkansas. I love McDonald's sweet ice tea and their strawberry lemonade. My meal choice would be a sweet ice tea and a mcchicken with tomato and cheese. I have two dogs and a turtle. My favorite book series is House of Night. I am a senior in high school! Class of 2012! I tend to donate if I see a quest/charity that interests me. My favorite shows are CSI:Miami, CSI:New York, CSI: Las Vegas, Secret life of an American Teenager, NCIS, and Criminal Minds. I am extremely clumsy.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff