Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Aeternal777 = Looking for X Anitbody/People for .hack// site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 am
ultimatemk
Aeternum777
=======Temp's Daily Riddle!!!=======

I've decided, since my character loves riddles, I love riddles, I want to get to know more people, and everybody should love riddles...kidding kidding... to start a riddle page. I'll just post a riddle up here, and you may answer it with a reply if you feel you have an idea. This is a nice way to build TP and an easy way to sharpen your wit. If somebody guesses right, I'll congratulate them (maybe award *sharp inhale* if I can) inside this bubble and post a new riddle, which will be noted as my profile status. So without further ado, here's your riddle!

Riddle #1, 5-18-11
What is it you have to answer?
But to answer you have to ask?
And to ask you have to speak?
And to speak you have to know,
The answer.

I know the answer now. THE ANSWER IS *drum roll* "A RIDDLE"

Alright! Well done! I'll change the riddle now to something else so check up on it again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:51 am
is it
childhood?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:36 am
Zadoc the 27th

Heyyyy
I had the same thought :3 Great minds think alike I guess?

Oh and haii~
I believe we haven't met each other before x3;;

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:27 am
Black_Blood Cat
Zadoc the 27th

Heyyyy
I had the same thought :3 Great minds think alike I guess?

Oh and haii~
I believe we haven't met each other before x3;;

You havent met me or Alex?
I suppose we have never exchanged formal greetings thoug I have seen you around DTI for a long time now, I feel like i know ya wink

And yes great minds do think alike, that the reason scientist can collaborate great wealth of information!

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:20 pm
Being as your great minds were in unison, you were both right XJ. I'll put up another riddle then. It seems they're getting to easy... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:30 pm
Aeternum777

The Answer Is Your Heart  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:43 pm
ultimate knows know mercyyyy!!! gonk

Oh well, I'll give the riddles a small rest. They are the DAILY riddles after all. XD Anyway, good job as usual. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:51 pm
how are you today aeturnum?

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:35 pm
Zadoc the 27th

Quite fine actually. Sorry for the delayed response, rather rude of me sweatdrop .

I'm rather busy recently with trying to forge my college path. Just today I decided to take a dreaded step in the path of an English major. I should be happy, being it's my best subject and what I like doing. But there's always such disagreement from all parties to this idea it seems that I can't help but feel slightly apprehensive.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm
No not you Zadoc xD;; Of course I already know you, I meant the guy who actually owns this profile and the one who makes the riddles.

So haii Aeternum o wo
We should make you a nickname. Aeternum is kinda hard to say sometimes D:

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:45 pm
Aeternum777
Zadoc the 27th

Quite fine actually. Sorry for the delayed response, rather rude of me sweatdrop .

I'm rather busy recently with trying to forge my college path. Just today I decided to take a dreaded step in the path of an English major. I should be happy, being it's my best subject and what I like doing. But there's always such disagreement from all parties to this idea it seems that I can't help but feel slightly apprehensive.

Ah, I understand. I leave for college in a mere 15 days now. I am absolutely excited about the transition from highschool to college, however I feel a little apprehensive myself as I do not know what the future holds for me. My personal path as of now is to graduate from college with a major in communications and a minor in either sociology or psychology. and when I finish that I plan to go to seminary in order to get my degree in that pastoral things. but for now I have decided to stop stressing and rather enjoy these last days of highschool.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm
Black_Blood Cat
No not you Zadoc xD;; Of course I already know you, I meant the guy who actually owns this profile and the one who makes the riddles.

So haii Aeternum o wo
We should make you a nickname. Aeternum is kinda hard to say sometimes D:

Temp or Temporary is fine. Sorry, Aeternum is kinda different isn't it, ehehehe... It's nice to meet you as well. ^^ But if you have something different and easier for you to remember that's fine.  

Aeternal777

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:10 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Aeternum777
Zadoc the 27th

Ah, I understand. I leave for college in a mere 15 days now. I am absolutely excited about the transition from highschool to college, however I feel a little apprehensive myself as I do not know what the future holds for me. My personal path as of now is to graduate from college with a major in communications and a minor in either sociology or psychology. and when I finish that I plan to go to seminary in order to get my degree in that pastoral things. but for now I have decided to stop stressing and rather enjoy these last days of highschool.

Geez, well...enjoy your last days. You must be in your senior year then. I'm lucky since I was able to start taking credits in my 1st year of high school. But it kinda sucked the feeling of fleeting youth right outta high school. rofl Anyway, any plans?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:16 pm
Plans? Well I have prom tomorrow, then Tuesday starts Finals.
I Have my friends graduation parties almost every weekend and boom ball is thrown in there somewhere. If you don't know what broom ball is, you should look it up, its an epic sport. As far as College goes, I haven't ever been presented the opportunity to take college classes this far into my schooling career because my school doesn't allow us to take college classes while we are enrolled in high school, and the AP classes they offer are all done on a first come first serve basis so I never got into a class. I'm not worried about it though as far as I care homework can be gone forever and it wont phase me a bit. I thrive on tests and papers. Speeches are my forte so once more no worries there!

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 pm
Broom Ball huh? I will look at it. What college are you looking at, btw? Or do you have any sights yet?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff