Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Is Harry the Descendant oif Godric Gryffindor??????????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:36 pm
J.K Rowling said he wasn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:30 pm
no  

HaaaaveYouMetTed

thats-miss-FREAK-to-you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:31 pm
it is a nice idea but i dont think so  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:04 pm
R J Lupin
I Know the part about the sorting hat. And I know about Slytherin. But Harry also according to the hat although it never said it He had the traits of a ravenclaw too.
Well, Ravenclaw's are smart, nae? Harrys smart because he knew that he had to speak parsel tounge to get into the chamber of secrets  

The Love Turtle

loser224

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:13 pm
i don't think that harry's godri's descendint, no way  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:11 am
covo
@R J Lupin: You have made some really good points but I just don't believe that Harry is the heir. But if he is the heir, that would make a really good plot twist for the next book.
Agred. That would be quite the ironic twist. xd  

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

loser224

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:39 am
no he's not  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:06 am
Who knows? Maybe. You could definately make an argument for it.  

Harlequin-Avarice

TheArbitrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:27 am
i dont think so. the only reason he was put in grffydor is cuz he gets into trouble. in terms ofmarks, hes average. so grffyndor it is and godric no  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:47 am
no... I dont think so... he only was sorted into Griifndor b/c he asked to... and he only pulled the sword from the hat b/c "he had courage" I highly doubt that he descended from Griffindor, because he would have had somesort of an heirloom or thing to prove for it, and they would have hinteda bout it by now.. not just plot it in the 7th book biggrin  

LoveSnivellus

Nicole Potter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:36 pm
I do not think so. Otherwise, why was Harry almost put into Slytherin?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:10 pm
Because Harry and his parents lived in Godric’s Hollow, I think it's a pretty safe bet. But no one (exceot for J.K.R) knows for sure.

SinsOfTheDivine

tvkid2471

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:08 pm
in my opinion there is no way that harry is the decendant of griffindor but thats just my way of thinking  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:24 am
R J Lupin
This is what I think:

When he was sorted, he could have been put in Ravenclaw (not a bad mind) or Slytherin as the sorting hat had said. But instead it was gryffindor because Harry said not Slytherin. When Harry got out of the chamber after defeating Tom Riddle and the can't spell Baslisk or what ever it is. Dumbledore said only a true Gryffindor could have pulled that out of the hat. Maybe not someone from the school house but someone of Gryffindor blood. Harry lived in a town called Godrics Hallow. His father was in Gryffindor.
Godric and Salazaar fought and the fight was never finished. Now the heir of Slytherin will Finish the Filght with The Heir of Gryffindor.

thats pretty good... but I think that when Dumbledore said that only a true Gryffindor could pull out that sword, it meant that since Harry showed such loyalty to Dumbledore he was a ture Gryffindor... but other than that, your idea is pretty ligit XD  

LoveSnivellus

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:49 pm
Well, I agree with you Remus. He is definetly a desendent.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff