Tal's PLOT HUB! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 pm
Awesome. I'll add the additions to my list of doom for attending to after the move, lol. And yup, I think that senario for Taabika would work very well indeed! Confused helpful guy and confused frightened girl!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:13 pm
Talencia
Awesome. I'll add the additions to my list of doom for attending to after the move, lol. And yup, I think that senario for Taabika would work very well indeed! Confused helpful guy and confused frightened girl!

Sounds good to me! Looking forward to RPing with you :3  

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 pm
I HAVE PLOTS FOR Vigo'tamort !!!!!

User Image
Character: Kyoko
Personality: A real tomboy she is a lioness who knows her own mind and has no qualms about going out there and taking what she wants. Anything the boys can do, she can do too. Not that she is feminist, she just doesn't see why females should be considered weaker. Sure they may not be as physically strong, but she has a good mind on her and can think her way out of any situation. Already having had one litter she has realised that being a mother does not mean she will suddenly become a weak little flower who needs the protection of some male and who loves pink... XD So she is far more open to procreating in order to leave a legacy behind her when she dies.
Plot Idea: casual fling. I'd like one more rogue litter from her before she settles down in the pirates. (need rogue babies for future plots, yes I do)

I can contact you by: pm-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

note: Waiting on her cubs to grow so she couldn't breed again right away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 am
I HAVE PLOTS FOR (Kal'eido) !!!!!

Character: Hoalohanani
Personality: Her personality really depends on who she holds company with. With children she tends to be haunting and spooky, but this leopardess REALLY wants to become one of the pride members.. so she can't go scaring all of the cubs, right? All in all, Hoalohanani is mystifying. And a bit confusing. But harmless when she wants to be.
Plot Idea: Well, I have quiet a few in my plot thread, why don't you pick which you would enjoy most? I'm still looking for that 'Special someone' figure for her plot. It would be humorous if a fully grown leopardess turned out acting as a hidden 'pet' for a cub. xD But, you can choose anything!

I can contact you by: PM  

Toy

Chatty Wife

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm
Okay you two, I sent y'all PMs! ::wiggles excitedly:; YAY PLOTS!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:56 am
Everything is updated, finally!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:38 pm
::nudges this one up too::  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:57 am
Kyoko's cubs aren't growing, so gona have to put her on hold for a bit till they do.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:54 pm
Talencia

Tag for Vigo!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 pm
Pssst - I do believe your Bahari boy was supposed to meet my girl, Oseye, to return to the pride with. << If that rings a bell at all. She was the travelling gypsy and fortune teller. Let me know if you're still interested in that or if you're deciding on something else.

Also...more Rahim & Jazi RP plz. He definitely wants to settle down a bit more with his banu and . . . make sure they know very well that he is their Pad. For better and for worse.

Also, if Ehsan want's some RP with his brother, I'd be game for that as well. Or RP with either of my banu, lemme know!

: D You're in hot demand, Tal!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:38 pm
Talencia

Tag for Auri  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:33 pm
OKAY, I chose to re-use my old plot thread, and I think it worked rather well. I hope to see plot offers coming in! Pretty please?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 pm
I know we talked about Daima maybe being the one to tie Vigo down finally, if they got on in RP. o3o RP Link  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm
::salutes:: Righto, your girl is the one exception to the "no cubs" rule, as we had arranged that rp previous to this plot thread!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 pm
::prods the thread up a bit::

I REEEEEAAAAAALLLLY want a boy for Taabika! Pretty please!!!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff