Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
.:. Mbwa Mwitu .:. A Pack Interest Thread (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:12 am
Depawsit
Would any of you guys be interested in an arranged marriage between your WD and one of mine i'm trying to get? So far, I have an idea, and i'm just curious if anyone would be interested in this idea in the slightest bit.

Let me know if you are, i'm super excited about this idea xD I'm even willing take advice upon her design to make them more meshy with your dog of choice C:

this would be a interesting plot indeed but alas I only have a girl and I'm pretty sure that would not work. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 am
Darn :<

It'd be nice to have a story fleshed out with her, hopefully someone will be interested xD

I'd say i'd alter her and go male, but i'd really like to try and get myself a female. Since I seem to be drowning in male WDs

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am
@Depawsit - whatever wild dog I get next is definitely going here, and if it is a male I'd be up for some plotting for that.
Unless it's Ngedwa . . . an arranged marriage probably wouldn't work unless it was really intense rping and plot and he's doomed to die anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm
Ohhh.... I just saw a video of a lion killing a wild dog pup.... Heartbreaking. ;-;

It made me think of this pack. o:

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:47 am
;-; Poor wild dog.

I was just watching family feud, and they asked for 'an animal as loving as your mother' This guy says lion, and the hosts just bursts out laughing. Dunno why but I instantly thought of SoA xD

PAWS IS STILL ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A COMPANION IN AN ARRANGED MATING PLOT

You know you're interested ...

Don't lie to yourself x3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 pm
If my WD in the pack wasn't a girl.... xD;

And yeah, poor pup ;-;

The adults tried to save it but they couldn't - it wasn't a little pup, more like a juvenile bordering on adolescent, but still. :C

It makes this pack's no-feline tolerance completely understandable.

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Aww, sadness. ]:

And yep, trying to stick to RL as much as possible while still holding onto that TLK/SoA magic.

Sorry for the slowness, guys--I want to color a lot of dogs, but my main computer that I use for coloring
got a really nasty virus, so I'm pretty frozen until it gets cleaned up.

Hopefully it'll be 100% in a couple days.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm
Oh, ouch, that sucks. D:

*hug* I hope you can get it fixed soon Eski, it's not fun to be without a main computer!

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:35 pm
*bubbles and bounces* <3

Ouch, I had that before on my old computer Eski, hope it sorts out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:08 pm
Ugh seems like a lot of people I know are having computer problems :<

Myself included.

Hopefully you get your computer fixed soon Eski.

Also, be on the lookout for my next post - i'm finally going to post the info for my two WD's I want to move into the pride, once I finally get the customed :3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 pm
OK I totally stole Zero's format. Dun kill me XD;;

JOINING MEMBER~

Wild Dog's Name:
Häagen
Owner's Name: Depawsit
Picture: Not yet customed in, her appearance is not decided upon just yet.
Personality: Häagen is a very submissive female, especially when it comes to her mate Däzs. Though she wasn't always that way, in their childhood Häagen was very dominant over her mate, this quickly changed. She is a very broken female, both physically and mentally. Her mate does his absolute best to break her down into the weakling that he assumes she is. Although Häagen may seem completely unfit for the marriage she is committed to - it is the complete opposite. Despite the rough life she lives, she is madly in love with her mate and would give her own life to protect his; though she's confident that this would never happen.
Name of Parents: (???) x (???)
What's this dog's story?: Way before her actual birth, Häagen was mated away to the first born male of another pack. The two packs were both waning in numbers and they hoped that solidifying a marriage between the two first borns of the pack leaders, that together they could merge into one much stronger one. In puphood, Häagen and Däzs would play together in order to strengthen their soon to come marriage, instead it only served as a warning to her mate's parents. She was strong, and assertive, easily showing dominance over Däzs in many ways. She was able to convince him to do as she wanted with simply a bat of her eyes. Däzs was completely under her spell.

After the two families became sickeningly more aware of the situation, and the bad things it sad about the future leaders of the pack the pups were separated. Months went by with little no mention of Däzs until he returned out of the blue to claim her as his. Her life was never quite as simple after that.

After years of dealing with the constant strain and expectancy of their now merged pack, Däzs has forced Häagen to leave their lands, having grown too tired of the BS to take it any longer. It is how they have found themselves here, in hopes of starting a new life. || In short they're deserters of their thrones. Though the pack is an OOC pack, and has no real dramatic IC plot attached to it ||

JOINING MEMBER~

Wild Dog's Name:
Däzs
Owner's Name: Depawsit
Picture: Needs to be customed in - but he will look like this.
Personality: Däzs is a very strong willed, dominant, violent, and unstable dog. He has a very strong front that he puts on her everyone other than Häagen, and he's very good at holding onto it. The front changes depending on the group he finds himself surrounded by, and though he can lose his grip occasionally, it isn't commonplace. Däzs is very violent towards Häagen both mental and physical ways. He feels he has to do these things in order to prove that he IS in fact the one in charge. He is also very stubborn, he won't allow himself to back down from a challenge of any sort and would rather die than lose one.

Although he attempts to do his best to hide them, Däzs still holds onto his puphood in one small way. He is still head over heels for Häagen, and though it may seem as though he despises her existence that is FAR,FAR from the truth.

Name of Parents: (???) x (???)
What's this dog's story?: || See Häagen's story ||

The only difference between the two, is that when Däzs disappeared for such a long period of time, his pack had actually put him into an extreme training regimen. Forcing him to awaken his inner wild dog and become the hard and sometime cruel individual he has turned into.

|| Just a small note: The relationship that these two hold, will hold up to and respect pack rules. My hope is that by bringing them into such a loving, and mate based culture, that the two will both open up - Häagen; and relax a few notches - Däzs ||  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:46 pm
Depawsit

I posted Rubanza in the contest thread!  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm
*peeks in after reading the pack information and entering into contest* <3 neat idea~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 pm

exclaim Note: July has ended, but I'm still keeping the semi-custom thing open.
Since I didn't get to pick too many, I'll pick some more dogs from it once I finish my quota for this month, then it will close.

@Depawsit,
both accepted--though, yes, they should be careful to keep the rules and
culture of the pack in mind, which you have already said, so that'll be fine. :>
Hopefully after being in the pack for a while, they'll both settle down a bit and be happier.

-pats Tara- x3

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 pm
I need some rp. ninja  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers