Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:26 pm
Otogi just stared at what was before his eyes. "What the..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:31 pm
mokuba stared wide eyed at the site down below "dear god...."  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:15 pm
Having been one of the last people to come down, Bakura had managed to pocket one of the small vases he had benn eying. He arrived in the basement a few seconds after evryone else. Bakura's first though was 'The maid's gonna have a hell of a time cleaning up this mess' but he really simply gasped in suprise, as his hikari would have done.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:04 pm
Isis gasped, not in horror, but in shock that a single person could make such a huge mess.

"Good God! What happened here?!"

It looked like Seto had tried to remodel the basement with a bomb.

"Should I use the Sennen Tauk for this, or does it explain itself??" She asked, pointing at burn marks that exploded from a charred....something.  

Xesca

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:15 pm
"Yeah, this was the way it was when I woke up... There's some drawings over here, plans I'd guess, but, I can't say that I understand what they're for, unless it's what exploded." Seto commented, pointing to the papers, which, luckily had been saved by a board that had fallen onto them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:00 pm
((Arashi Cloud, how did you get the background?)) mokuba picked up the unharmed papers to see if he could crack what they said.  

InunaideGner

ElkiLiger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:37 pm
Yami was in control of Yugi's body, but Yugi was still present and considerably curious about the events that had just taken place. He and Yami peaked over Mokuba's shoulder to see the papers.
"Yami, this is what caused Seto to forget his memory!" Yugi said softly, pointing out the obvious.
"Yes aibou," Yami replied, helping Mokuba to decipher the papers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:09 am
And I was laying right there, not too far from it." Seto commented. "I remember that because I realized I didn't remember what I looked like at all and panicked and then I found the mirror and I seen myself for the first time that I recall."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:53 am
Mokuba smiled ligthly seeing yami help him, its like all the anger he had was gone. besides, he had seto to worry about, he wasnt gonna waste his time being angery or denying help. he handed the papers over to yami thinking hed might have better luck understanding these papers then he did. he was completely lost. after givign the papers, mokuba walked over to the spot seto was pointing at in which he said he had woken up, maybe there would be something suspicious over there.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:57 pm
Otogi looked over the damage. "Damn..." He noticed that Mokuba had handed Yugi the papers, but something else was bothering him at the moment. "What's the bad smell? Sulfur?"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:54 pm
mokuba sniffs the air "its smells like there was a fire or something"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:32 pm
Bakura sniffed the air as well before his eyes widened. "we shouldn't be in here. I think a gas line broke. We need to go upstairs. It's too dangerous down here," Bakura said in Ryou soft voice.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:49 pm
mokubas eyes widend as he grabbed setos hand pulling him up the stairs, still holding the papers in the other hand, their only lead."come on seto, i dont want something worse to happen to you, ill get someone to go fix the leak, well continue our investigation upstairs" mokuba said worried and rushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:01 pm
"This just keeps getting better and better!" Otogi said as he rushed back up the stairs. "Maybe we should just get out of this house completely."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:04 pm
"Hai, I heard on the news while I was waiting for you guys to show up with Mokuba that a little gas leak can blow up an entire building." Seto commented, as if he'd just remembered it.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff