zOMG Form Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frosting Licker

Chatty Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 pm
Heres a form to see if your a expert member in zOMG.

1. What is your level? 10.2
2. What places do you like to earn gold? Smeb
3. Are you always in a good crew? Nope! I get some of the worst crews sometimes :C
4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming? I think so ;
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal? Yupp
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG? I try my best to help them :3
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? Haha I do kill monsters by myself :p
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you? I use revives or wait for a crewmate to heal me.
9. When did you start zOMG? Last year :3
10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted? I'm not sure xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:02 pm
1. What is your level? 11.7-11.9
2. What places do you like to earn gold? smob, smeb, ps
3. Are you always in a good crew? Nope. It all depends.
4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming? Nope, but it sounds cool whee
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal? Yes.
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG? I try to help them, no matter what!
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? I try to stick with a crew, but someday I will be boss twisted
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you? Null, I revive when I am lazy/when I need to.
9. When did you start zOMG? I started a while ago, but picked up dms from Easter 2012.
10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted? I want to be Kamila blaugh  

haruhaneko

Beloved Pirate

tsuqii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:09 am
Question1. What is your level? : 9.4
(This is a new account, despite I'm able to reach up to level 9.4 in the short moments, but my total charge is still around the range of 1000 plus)

Question2. What places do you like to earn gold? : @PapaSaw & @ShallowSea + @DeadmenPass where the wolf appear 8D
Question3. Are you always in a good crew? : Most of the time, Yes, i was invited with my zomg buddies,
Question4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming?: Hive Farming? thats a very new phrase I have ever heard of it.
Question5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal?: Not the old Adequate, .
Question6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG? : Giving all my best, maintain the crew, members, throughout the game, we all starts at the beginners ^^
Question7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? : Nope, that's quite tough, even if we're doing solo on Easy mode, plus, it's much joyful having a crew throughout the whole game, we get to share what we have with each other ^^
Question8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you? : Sometimes Null, sometimes Waiting, sometimes self revive, depends on the circumstances you're at.
Question9. When did you start zOMG? the first day I joined with this account, but to be more exact, I start zOMG-ing at the year of 2011/2012.
Question10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted? : This avatar, I'm attempting to accomplish half of this avatar before my coming birthday, 17th March, the most wanted items were in my signature , SDPlus Sweet Rina , SDPlus Rina , and Oisin's Blessing, Here's the avatar quest:
User Image been questing it since 2012, just a bit left to be accomplished but unfortunately, I was scammed so now, I'm starting all over again, please do not steal and claim it as yours, thankyou heart

zOMG

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff