Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Roharu Eruna: The Rising Flame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm
Roharu Eruna
Lol, you both ended up solving the problem in my tamer profile blaugh Hey Banryu, you should post this on your profile as well, just in case you forget what to do.

Nyeh? Wait, what am I posting? ....oh, my scheme, right. Nah, I won't forget. =D I left a subtle little note to myself about the Rainbow Horn in my meager Tamer profile, and GigaSeadramon is burned into my memory, so I'm good there.

(Forgot my green again. See, it's already wearing off. -.-')

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Lol, you both ended up solving the problem in my tamer profile blaugh Hey Banryu, you should post this on your profile as well, just in case you forget what to do.

Nyeh? Wait, what am I posting? ....oh, my scheme, right. Nah, I won't forget. =D I left a subtle little note to myself about the Rainbow Horn in my meager Tamer profile, and GigaSeadramon is burned into my memory, so I'm good there.

As you wish, just remember you are always welcome in my tamer profile cool

Oh, and another thing, you shouldn't focus on how powerful a digimon is, damn if everyone where to do so then all the guild would be looking for Millenniummon (God-Tier), Omnimon X (Universal+ Buster) or Chronomon Holy/Destructive Mode (God-Tier)

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:51 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

You are just getting a little tired, or just kind of distracted.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:06 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

It's probably tired. @____@ I shouldn't be having to focus so hard on what I'm writing that I'm getting a headache. xD  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

It's probably tired. @____@ I shouldn't be having to focus so hard on what I'm writing that I'm getting a headache. xD

The same thing happens to me when I'm talking about physics sweatdrop

That reminds me... you are studying, right? Well, I'm in my third semester (only one month to go to 4° semester) in college. I'm studying physics, how about you?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

That reminds me... you are studying, right? Well, I'm in my third semester (only one month to go to 4° semester) in college. I'm studying physics, how about you?

Riiiiight now I'm studying requirements and how quickly I can apply for colleges in the fall (application deadlines is Nov 30th, so I probably shouldn't be on here as much as I have been... sweatdrop )

BUT otherwise, my real area of study is Art, that should actually answer your question, haha... yes, art. Art and general studies (getting those transfer requirements out of the way, you see). Preferably something video-game related, I'm looking into that industry... I really need to step up my A-game, though, I'm sort of a mediocre artist.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:20 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

Riiiiight now I'm studying requirements and how quickly I can apply for colleges in the fall (application deadlines is Nov 30th, so I probably shouldn't be on here as much as I have been... sweatdrop )

BUT otherwise, my real area of study is Art, that should actually answer your question, haha... yes, art. Art and general studies (getting those transfer requirements out of the way, you see). Preferably something video-game related, I'm looking into that industry... I really need to step up my A-game, though, I'm sort of a mediocre artist.

If you consider yourself a mediocre artist then why did you chose it as a career?? confused

If you are studying art, then you should be confident that you have what it takes to make a living out of it. So don't downplay you so much, I'm pretty sure you are a good artist if you can enter in that kind of field.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

If you consider yourself a mediocre artist then why did you chose it as a career?? confused

If you are studying art, then you should be confident that you have what it takes to make a living out of it. So don't downplay you so much, I'm pretty sure you are a good artist if you can enter in that kind of field.

Because.... I like art? Dx Thing is, I dunno if I can get into that field yet. In any case, my studies aren't done yet, so I'll have to wait and see if I can get into a good art college first... it sounds like most of my difficulties are with my portfolio itself, plus I see all these other incredible artists around me all the time who it seems like aren't even trying. x___@ It's easy to get insecure when it takes me so much strain and effort to create something mediocre. I'm sure I have what it takes as long as I work hard, though.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:30 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

Because.... I like art? Dx Thing is, I dunno if I can get into that field yet. In any case, my studies aren't done yet, so I'll have to wait and see if I can get into a good art college first... it sounds like most of my difficulties are with my portfolio itself, plus I see all these other incredible artists around me all the time who it seems like aren't even trying. x___@ It's easy to get insecure when it takes me so much strain and effort to create something mediocre. I'm sure I have what it takes as long as I work hard, though.

As long as you don't forget that, you will do good. I bet all those incredible artists started like you, don't worry for others, worry about yourself.

Hope you do great, and keep me informed. I'm always glad to see a fellow college student (or future college student) in this guild.

I'm off for tonight, I will be online tomorrow, but for now, I'm going to sleep. See you later.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

As long as you don't forget that, you will do good. I bet all those incredible artists started like you, don't worry for others, worry about yourself.

Hope you do great, and keep me informed. I'm always glad to see a fellow college student (or future college student) in this guild.

I'm off for tonight, I will be online tomorrow, but for now, I'm going to sleep. See you later.

Haha, no, silly. I'm quite sure that a lot of those artists were actually born with artistic talent. xD I was born with the need to incessantly analyze and categorize things for some reason. Well, G'night now, good luck with your own studies. :3  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Friendly Bump.... soon I will have my second digimon! Just a little longer..... oh well....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 pm
what are you gonna GET?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm
Zadok the 28th
what are you gonna GET?

I was thinking in Demidevimon, all virus or dark type digimon is welcome on my team. Mmmm.... I got the felling I already told you about it, but I don't remember where or when :S  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:20 pm
Probably. or on some sub-conscious of my mind I knew it.
Remind me what the end result for this one is supposed to be?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 pm
Zadok the 28th
Probably. or on some sub-conscious of my mind I knew it.
Remind me what the end result for this one is supposed to be?

Oh yeah.... it was tricky. I would rather have Devimon and Myotismon as different digimons. The only digimon that I actually cared about was Daemon, one of the demon lords. Obtaining NeoDevimon was part of the plan, he and Daemon as their final Form... but in order to do that, I need 2 Demidevimon, and pray not to get the same digivolution line.... that is why it is tricky. Curse my own taste.... Oh, by the way, I choose Duskmon as my partner in the Thanksgiving contest. How about you?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff