• Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
Zuri-kai
Bohemian Hybrid
Zuri-kai
Bohemian Hybrid
Aww beefcakes are always awesome. But some can be quite... overdone. Hehe celestial lion you say? Thats very interesting to say the least.

Big muscles creep my out, personally. sweatdrop
And his fursona was overdone in every sense. He got an anatomy book and decided to put emphasis on just about every muscle. gonk

Hehe, well I can't say much for his tastes. Mine lean towards bara. But I have to say, he's quite... dedicated to what he likes/wants.

That's for sure. He always gets hit on by other men on SL but he's almost completely asexual. razz
Bara, I've never heard that term before. To wikipedia!!

Hmm.... seems almost fitting. A character based majorly on the outward appearance. Denying those who lust for it. Oh as for wiki, I think it can get confusing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bara_(genre)

I suppose thats the best fit for it. Like yaoi is gay men for woman made by woman. Bara is gay men for men, made by men. It would be on the opposite side of a twink or bishionen character. You know, when a man actually hits puberty and grows hair on his face unlike so many anime idols lol.

Okay, I got the gay men bit, but I missed the for men by men part. That makes more sense. It's good to see there's a demographic that doesn't idolize men who are practically chemo patients. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 pm
Zuri-kai
Okay, I got the gay men bit, but I missed the for men by men part. That makes more sense. It's good to see there's a demographic that doesn't idolize men who are practically chemo patients. ^^

10 times this! Yes!

That is also why I have difficulty finding...*ahem* Art that depicts human males brawnier than Twiggy. I'm not trying to get personal or nothing here, but I just find it really weird that in the field of yaoi vs. bara yaoi has come to mean Male Twiggy's while bara has come to mean everything else just about. I mean, that's sort of what the genre's have evolved to become, but it just seems strange that there feels like there's little crossover. Like, say, large numbers of women artists depicting average to masculine men... Just seems odd to me.

I'm just feeling like the whole set up is like 90% of female artists depict the male twiggy while 50% of male artists do the same. Seems odd...and why I sometimes complain about the lack of...*ahem* interesting quality human art when compared to furry art. neutral  

Garek Maxwell

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm
Garek Maxwell
Zuri-kai

10 times this! Yes!

That is also why I have difficulty finding...*ahem* Art that depicts human males brawnier than Twiggy. I'm not trying to get personal or nothing here, but I just find it really weird that in the field of yaoi vs. bara yaoi has come to mean Male Twiggy's while bara has come to mean everything else just about. I mean, that's sort of what the genre's have evolved to become, but it just seems strange that there feels like there's little crossover. Like, say, large numbers of women artists depicting average to masculine men... Just seems odd to me.

I'm just feeling like the whole set up is like 90% of female artists depict the male twiggy while 50% of male artists do the same. Seems odd...and why I sometimes complain about the lack of...*ahem* interesting quality human art when compared to furry art. neutral

Haha, it definitely does limit itself, giving furry much more of a niche to hold on to. Probably why the fandom has grown so much in the past decade. Anime is turning into all the same twiggy pale people with odd hairstyles, while furry continues to be diverse. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 am
And now I haz the sadz.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:35 am
DarkWolfLove
And now I haz the sadz.

Fortunately, that can be cured with a steady treatment of 40cc's of epic fun in some generic form or another, injected twice daily into your daily routine. I personally recommend the best hits of Jason Becker, or a random Chris Farley movie.. "Almost Heroes" comes to mind..

"I was enjoying the most delicious meat pie, when my brother asked if he could have some.. So while he wasn't watching, I slipped some sheep s* into it, and watched him eat the whole thing!" "Your brother ate sheep dung..?" "Tell him the best part!" "Well, the best part is.. I have no brother, it was me! I ate sheep s*!" <--- I'll never get tired of that lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:34 pm
Let's have a dance party!  

supereferco

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 pm
Hehe, its so silly in here. But yes bara is amazingly awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 am
Of all the times to be too slow with an already-sh*y iPhone camera.. The girl was obviously trying her best to hide it, however her attire couldn't completely conceal the fact she was wearing custom neko side-hang ears and a tail, in the middle of a crowded grocery store. Could it be a sign of the times? Or was it a once in a lifetime sight? Personally, I think I share common feelings with a good majority of those here when I say I hope the former is true.  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am
RevvRaptor
Of all the times to be too slow with an already-sh*y iPhone camera.. The girl was obviously trying her best to hide it, however her attire couldn't completely conceal the fact she was wearing custom neko side-hang ears and a tail, in the middle of a crowded grocery store. Could it be a sign of the times? Or was it a once in a lifetime sight? Personally, I think I share common feelings with a good majority of those here when I say I hope the former is true.

I think so too. My friend loves borrowing my tail and ears and we'll just go through our day as normal. From time to time I'll see those wearing ears and a tail. Makes me smile..... And a little frustrated. I'll ask "Oh are you furry by any chance? n_n And they'll all be "Uuuhh.... NO!" <_< I even ran into a guy wearing a shirt that was from a FurCon. But he just liked the shirt so he got it from a friend. To be honest its so confusing sometimes lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 am
Bohemian Hybrid
RevvRaptor

I think so too. My friend loves borrowing my tail and ears and we'll just go through our day as normal. From time to time I'll see those wearing ears and a tail. Makes me smile..... And a little frustrated. I'll ask "Oh are you furry by any chance? n_n And they'll all be "Uuuhh.... NO!" <_< I even ran into a guy wearing a shirt that was from a FurCon. But he just liked the shirt so he got it from a friend. To be honest its so confusing sometimes lol.

I was almost tempted to ask her if she was Fur or Faux, not sure why I didn't aside from the fact she seemed rather pressed to hide the fact she was wearing the items. Faux's always make me laugh for some reason, I'm not sure why aside from a few of the more obvious points.  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 am
So.

Testicles.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 am
So far I've run into at least 2 TAFG fellows in zOMG, assisted them as well a few times, and figured I'd say 'yo' here since I never got the chance to there lol..

If you see me, feel free to chat, I'm mostly just wandering aimlessly anyway racking-up Badges out of boredom, and I'm in no short supply of assistance for others, including those here, and I can Crew to aid with Quests or whatnot as well. 90% of the time though I'm in Zen Gardens, so be prepared to watch me carry on a conversation while pulverizing poor defenseless Taiko Drums mrgreen

"The reaction time is much different from a GM.. The power of a Gundam.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DungeonMastah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm
DarkWolfLove
And now I haz the sadz.

Aww *hugs*
Don't be sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:30 pm
And drinking helped put most of my sadz and angerz away.
:3

Good ol' infrequent inebriation.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:09 pm
DarkWolfLove
And drinking helped put most of my sadz and angerz away.
:3

Good ol' infrequent inebriation.

lol, I know if it were me I'd take one sip and be singing the most slurred rendition of Flogging Molly's "Man with no Country" anyone has ever heard.. Or at least the first few lines, and then down I go.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff