Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Come play a ɕαɱε with ɱε (Currently Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Music

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl

Well that depends, do you want it based off of the series. Or a new plot. And it a new plot, past, present, or future ^_^

I think an alternate universe is better off. I mean, let's keep the past as it is. But lets forget the events in the present. Maybe after Madam Red's death, some kind of new villain is on the loose.

redface

Opps, forgot for a moment that the original was set in the past. I meant in the past but also A/U, heh. But we can have something where Ciel has to choose his fiance, instead od Lizzie just being it. And then the one he chooses can be like ciel, with a demon butler, and she is the true villian. But for that we'll have to double =/

Sure ^^ I'm not a fan of 'Lizzy either. I can double being Ciel and the other girl.

Sweet! I'll make the thread. Do you use profiles o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:32 am
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl

Well that depends, do you want it based off of the series. Or a new plot. And it a new plot, past, present, or future ^_^

I think an alternate universe is better off. I mean, let's keep the past as it is. But lets forget the events in the present. Maybe after Madam Red's death, some kind of new villain is on the loose.

redface

Opps, forgot for a moment that the original was set in the past. I meant in the past but also A/U, heh. But we can have something where Ciel has to choose his fiance, instead od Lizzie just being it. And then the one he chooses can be like ciel, with a demon butler, and she is the true villian. But for that we'll have to double =/

Sure ^^ I'm not a fan of 'Lizzy either. I can double being Ciel and the other girl.

I don't really mind. If you prefer profiles then I suppose it's alright. Can you send me a link to it once you're done?  

cozzie livs

Egg

Nights of Music

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl

redface

I don't really mind. If you prefer profiles then I suppose it's alright. Can you send me a link to it once you're done?

Sorry for not responding. I was sick, but I'm all better now =D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 pm
iNishino Inferni
Nights of Death
iNishino Inferni
I'm a Sucker for Pretty posts too and I'm pretty literate.
I've been roleplaying since around 2006 and I'd like to request the Arranged Marridge one.

Plot I thought of:
Two kingdoms are currently at war; The Kingdom of Pandora and The kingdom of Bathory. Alas the kingdoms have made a truce but this truce involves the arranged marrige of the Princess of Pandora and The Prince of Bathory; The Princess was known to be the most beautiful and elegent of her country but also has a reputation for being called the ice princess with her icy heart, The princess desperatly refused the marridge but her father wouldn't hear of it. The Prince of Bathory was known as a player, a fool who cared for no one and he also refused the marridge because it would've ruined his playboy image. The Prince was a couple of years older than The Princess. Forced into marridge by their fathers, both people are upset and hardly spend time together. While the prince is out flirting with the other women, The princess is in her room, practising her harp playing skills. Whenever they would cross paths The prince would kiss the Princess's cheek and leave with his women whilst the Princess was figuring out how to kill him for touching her. Both hate each other's presence but will they fall in love or not?

^___^
OMG. You can make plots. I did have plots for all those listed, but I'd much rather like yours?

Ahaha I guess so. Really? I like it as well, it took an hour to conjure up all of that xD. I was hoping to be the girl unless you want to be that girl

Sorry for not responding. I was sick, but I'm all better now =D But no, I actually prefer playing the guy ^_^  

Nights of Music

Seeker

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:21 pm
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl
Nights of Death
Anime_Ghost Girl

redface

Sorry for not responding. I was sick, but I'm all better now =D

That's okay :3 I understand  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:27 am
Nights of Death
iNishino Inferni
Nights of Death
iNishino Inferni
I'm a Sucker for Pretty posts too and I'm pretty literate.
I've been roleplaying since around 2006 and I'd like to request the Arranged Marridge one.

Plot I thought of:
Two kingdoms are currently at war; The Kingdom of Pandora and The kingdom of Bathory. Alas the kingdoms have made a truce but this truce involves the arranged marrige of the Princess of Pandora and The Prince of Bathory; The Princess was known to be the most beautiful and elegent of her country but also has a reputation for being called the ice princess with her icy heart, The princess desperatly refused the marridge but her father wouldn't hear of it. The Prince of Bathory was known as a player, a fool who cared for no one and he also refused the marridge because it would've ruined his playboy image. The Prince was a couple of years older than The Princess. Forced into marridge by their fathers, both people are upset and hardly spend time together. While the prince is out flirting with the other women, The princess is in her room, practising her harp playing skills. Whenever they would cross paths The prince would kiss the Princess's cheek and leave with his women whilst the Princess was figuring out how to kill him for touching her. Both hate each other's presence but will they fall in love or not?

^___^
OMG. You can make plots. I did have plots for all those listed, but I'd much rather like yours?

Ahaha I guess so. Really? I like it as well, it took an hour to conjure up all of that xD. I was hoping to be the girl unless you want to be that girl

Sorry for not responding. I was sick, but I'm all better now =D But no, I actually prefer playing the guy ^_^

O: Thats good I'll be worried if your sick ;D BTW I was hoping you'd choose to be the boy. Will you make the link?  

iNishino Inferni

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games