Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
───►SEARCHING ☾One X One☽ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 pm
MinikoMaki
SweetSilentSteps

Scientist X Experiment gone wrong
Sacred Object/Tailsiman in human form X Human

Those really interest me.

Okay, nice. I've already started the planning stages with another RPer to do with the scared object one so we can do the Scientist X Experiment gone wrong one, Okay?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 pm
SweetSilentSteps

Sure, could I play the experiment?  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tifa_Lockhart456

1,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:23 am
Hello! Im Tifa!

I would like to a boyxgirl but I want to spice it up a bit somehow. If you are interested in rping with me then please quote me.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:34 am
MinikoMaki
SweetSilentSteps

Sure, could I play the experiment?

I am so sorry for not getting back to you earlier, I completely musta skipped over this notification >< And if you wanted to yeah sure XD  

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:35 am
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
SweetSilentSteps
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
SweetSilentSteps
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

MxF and could I be female

Yep that's alright, I did say in the intro I can play males fairly well, so it's alright.

ok

Alrighty the plot basically follows the song only it'll be like mythical creatures kinda thing. It made me think of there being this guy who just wanted someone to look up to him, to make him feel like he was needed. Through an act which he didn't mean to do he saved the life of a mermaid but he somehow turned her human. But that's only what the song made me think of.

that works

Cool, could you start the thread please?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 am
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps

At the moment? The sacred object/tailsman x human one please.

We can do that one. So. Uh. Plot?

Right ><

(Name) is far from normal. Even though they believes they're a perfectly normal person in every way, they don't know about their dark past. 17 years ago the monks who protected the (object seeing as I haven't decided yet) transformed it into a human form and sent it away to grow up believing it was human in a perfectly normal family. Of course all these fond memories of the object where formed, but everyone believed them to be true. At school they meet a new kid in town, (name2), who for some reason thinks that (name) is far more than they're letting on.

Sounds good. Can I be the Sacred Object? If not, that is fine.

Nope, that's fine with me. So pairing? MxM MxF FxF, I think I've mention this a gazillion times but I don't mind what the pairing is.  

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 am
Tifa_Lockhart456
Hello! Im Tifa!

I would like to a boyxgirl but I want to spice it up a bit somehow. If you are interested in rping with me then please quote me.

Thank you!

Sweet! Would you have any ideas on how we could spice it up a little bit? I have a few Idea's but I would like to hear yours.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:28 am
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
Hello! Im Tifa!

Thank you!

Sweet! Would you have any ideas on how we could spice it up a little bit? I have a few Idea's but I would like to hear yours.

I was thinking about having the rp have a little bit of a dark side to it, for example, a dark secret that the girl wont tell one but she has a scar that she hides. Then add in some fantasy in there with one of them being related to werewolves or something.

I am just throwing my ideas out there if you want to add to them you can  

Tifa_Lockhart456

1,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:14 am
SweetSilentSteps

X3, No worries I am a patiently person.
Is there anything else we need to talk about?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:49 pm
SweetSilentSteps
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
SweetSilentSteps
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
SweetSilentSteps
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

MxF and could I be female

Yep that's alright, I did say in the intro I can play males fairly well, so it's alright.

ok

Alrighty the plot basically follows the song only it'll be like mythical creatures kinda thing. It made me think of there being this guy who just wanted someone to look up to him, to make him feel like he was needed. Through an act which he didn't mean to do he saved the life of a mermaid but he somehow turned her human. But that's only what the song made me think of.

that works

what would you like it as  

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 pm
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
Hello! Im Tifa!

Thank you!

I was thinking about having the rp have a little bit of a dark side to it, for example, a dark secret that the girl wont tell one but she has a scar that she hides. Then add in some fantasy in there with one of them being related to werewolves or something.

I am just throwing my ideas out there if you want to add to them you can

Hmm, I don't think I've ever had anyone suggest being the relation of a were-wolf, so that could be an interesting turning point for the story. Anyways what I thought we could do like one of the characters has a multiple personallity disorder and they switch through the personallities under the right circumstances.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm
MinikoMaki
SweetSilentSteps

X3, No worries I am a patiently person.
Is there anything else we need to talk about?

Um, yes. Pairing? MxM MxF FxF? Also what gender character did you want to play?  

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:21 pm
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
SweetSilentSteps
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
SweetSilentSteps
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

ok

that works

what would you like it as

Just call it anything then link it here.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:16 pm
SweetSilentSteps

Well pairing I am not to picky about and I normally play as a male, I am more for Yuri and Yaoi at this current moment.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:18 pm
MinikoMaki
SweetSilentSteps

Well pairing I am not to picky about and I normally play as a male, I am more for Yuri and Yaoi at this current moment.

Okay then, I haven't really done much Yuri, so I would perfer to do Yaoi at the present time if thats alright.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games