Submit

Namine_Ikari

Witty Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:40 am
OreoXeires
Namine_Ikari
OreoXeires
NO!!! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!!!

I did not just spend 20 minutes on an epic post deflecting your attack only to see a half assed 2 sentence post change yours and completely leave the area...

(Directed at Demonic Fyre)

Edit: Screw it... I'm not in the mood. I take pride in my RP'ing, not to see a quick one liner null my post. I'm logging out... not editing my post or deleting it, Birianna, it's completely up to you. Delete mine or Fyre's... I honestly don't care right now. Good night people...

Aww. Sorry Oreo.

Don't be sorry, you've no reason to ^_^ I'm just gonna RP with people who can actually RP ^_^ and ignore the ones that can't.

I know, but still. Good to know that I'm good at it, huh?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 pm
OH NO I JUST DIDN'T!
Yes, you read that right, two hulking fire monsters gonna fight it out in the waterfall burning_eyes Prepare for the fight of your lives!  

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 pm
xxBiriannaxx
OH NO I JUST DIDN'T!
Yes, you read that right, two hulking fire monsters gonna fight it out in the waterfall burning_eyes Prepare for the fight of your lives!

Woot Woot >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
The_Elite_Alchemist
xxBiriannaxx
OH NO I JUST DIDN'T!

Woot Woot >w<

I'll take that challenge... meet me by the playground at sundown pirate  

OreoXeires

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:45 pm
OreoXeires
The_Elite_Alchemist
xxBiriannaxx
OH NO I JUST DIDN'T!

Woot Woot >w<

I'll take that challenge... meet me by the playground at sundown pirate

Just don't hurt the {monraths}(Can't spell obviously) and Don't burn my garden to a crisp if you can help it. *drops head as she knows everything she worked her whole life for is going to go up in flames.......*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:33 am
OreoXeires
Namine_Ikari
OreoXeires

I did not just spend 20 minutes on an epic post deflecting your attack only to see a half assed 2 sentence post change yours and completely leave the area...

Edit: Screw it... I'm not in the mood. I take pride in my RP'ing, not to see a quick one liner null my post. I'm logging out... not editing my post or deleting it, Birianna, it's completely up to you. Delete mine or Fyre's... I honestly don't care right now. Good night people...

Aww. Sorry Oreo.

Don't be sorry, you've no reason to ^_^ I'm just gonna RP with people who can actually RP ^_^ and ignore the ones that can't.

Ok, I am sorry that I am not a good role player. But that does not mean you can act like a jack a$$ towards me!!!  

demonic fyre

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 am
demonic fyre
OreoXeires
Namine_Ikari
OreoXeires

Aww. Sorry Oreo.

Ok, I am sorry that I am not a good role player. But that does not mean you can act like a jack a$$ towards me!!!

It wasn't entirely aimed at you >.>

And no worries Ninja ^_^ our little fight isn't taking place anywhere near your lil garden :3 although if the humans camp by the garden to watch the fight... there's not much i can do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:11 pm
OreoXeires
demonic fyre
OreoXeires
Namine_Ikari
OreoXeires

Aww. Sorry Oreo.

And no worries Ninja ^_^ our little fight isn't taking place anywhere near your lil garden :3 although if the humans camp by the garden to watch the fight... there's not much i can do.

Sorry for reacting like that, it was not my best morning. Actually I am usually fine with grammar and spelling. It is the length that I have problems with. So can you please give me some tips for making my posts longer?  

demonic fyre

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm
demonic fyre
OreoXeires
demonic fyre
OreoXeires
Namine_Ikari
OreoXeires

Aww. Sorry Oreo.

Sorry for reacting like that, it was not my best morning. Actually I am usually fine with grammar and spelling. It is the length that I have problems with. So can you please give me some tips for making my posts longer?

Description, lots and lots of description......and Detail....(edited: ha ha the post (quote) is so long what I said got lost within)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Description, lots and lots of description......and Detail....(edited: ha ha the post (quote) is so long what I said got lost within)

Thanks, but you know what is a pain? I typed a lot in the posting area, but it it only came out to be 4 lines in the post.  

demonic fyre

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:05 pm
demonic fyre
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Thanks, but you know what is a pain? I typed a lot in the posting area, but it it only came out to be 4 lines in the post.

Yeah I know sometimes that happens but it's a good post, As long as it's about a little more than a paragraph is fine with me. (so at least 4 good sentences)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:35 am
Why is everyone ignoring me?  

demonic fyre

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 am
demonic fyre
Why is everyone ignoring me?

I'm currently in the heat of battle and am an a** anyway... Scorne doesn't really care about a lot of things when he's doing anything else. You could be poking him with a sword while he's napping and he wouldn't care. A few people have vaguely acknowledged your post, but you were a lil vague on whether they could see your character or not. -shrugs- You may have knocked over a tree, but we're in a massive forest, it doesn't mean much and everyone is occupied with the fight. You wanna be noticed? Jump out into the area everyone is at and start raising hell ^_^ that's what I always do :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:54 am
.....Another apology...Me and my now ex fought like cats and dogs and we just split. I have no idea when I'll post again, right now I'm far too upset to consider it.  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 am
White Flag Idiot
.....Another apology...Me and my now ex fought like cats and dogs and we just split. I have no idea when I'll post again, right now I'm far too upset to consider it.

It's alright. I'll have to godmod this a little so Damon doesn't die of blood loss though till you get back. Nothing big just have Sylvi pulling your character along to the waterfall. I hope you don't mind, I just don't want Damon dying lol.  
The Secret Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff