Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Anime
Naruto: On Toonami Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S.P.A.Z

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:58 am
Gear_Ashitaka2800
Darknature
Meyami
Naruto coming to America? crying Damn, *puts helmet on* ... I don't think this is enough protection from the soon to be fan girls.

I think all anime creators in japan laugh at us americans when they get translated and edited
i bet your right, i bet they do laugh at us

Probably. I mean, I doubt they'll let some of the violent things go on ... It's going to have so many cut outs ... AND THE VOICE OVERS! gonk gonk gonk gonk When there's an Anime that is translated into English that DOES SOUND GOOD WITH THE CHARACTER, let me know. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:07 am
Naruto coming onto toonami, that's new. I haven't seen anything yet saying that.  

Seikyo Yuki Sohma

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelique~Yuna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:41 pm
though i'm happy Naruto is coming to america, i'm not sure how good the voice overs are.....that's why my hubby and i are burning them onto cd's from the naruto fan......i'm not sure how much editing will be done and whatnot when it comes here.....and i love it as it is....it will be too weird to here everyone speaking english when i'm used to reading the subtitles......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:15 pm
Uh oh... you know I love to read manga but I've had so many of my favorites totaly ruined by the anime being brought to america. Like kenshin they cut out all the blood and stuff and they never use the right words. Like changing oniwanbanshu to oniwaban group and changing okashira to leader. It all sounds retarded!! In one-piece they ruined it with the art and the voices omg!! I wan't to kill the voice actor for Luffy!! I'm really worried about Naruto because it hasent been ruined yet. The manga was totaly awsome!! crying please don't be ruined.

Well I am also a major anime critic. The only anime I'll whatch anymore is FMA and InuYasha xd  

KTDS

TheBlackPanther

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:47 pm
Well, they might do the same thing they did for Yu Yu hakusho. They mgiht have one version of the really edited version of Naruto and then for DVD they might have a not so nearly edited version.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:08 pm
death to this post  

zanthos01

Nuzzels

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:34 am
omg I am so used to watching it in sub that it is gonna sound so gay in dub stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:54 pm
KTDS
Uh oh... you know I love to read manga but I've had so many of my favorites totaly ruined by the anime being brought to america. Like kenshin they cut out all the blood and stuff and they never use the right words. Like changing oniwanbanshu to oniwaban group and changing okashira to leader. It all sounds retarded!! In one-piece they ruined it with the art and the voices omg!! I wan't to kill the voice actor for Luffy!! I'm really worried about Naruto because it hasent been ruined yet. The manga was totaly awsome!! crying please don't be ruined.

Well I am also a major anime critic. The only anime I'll whatch anymore is FMA and InuYasha xd
yeah they cut a lot out with kenshin, but compared to other anime they did a fairly good job. i mean i think richard hayworth made a good kenshin(obviously incomparable to the japanese version) but my hope is for it to be advertised and stuff similar to how kenshin was. i mean little kids werent swarming around it like how they are with yugiou, so that i like. also, they kept heart of the sword as the ending and translated the opening..which i also liked. but it was annoying how they cut the fight seens. >_>  

mangekyou sharingan

Kira-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:05 pm
i don't have cable so I won't be able to watch it at all. I think I only have about 5-7 channels.... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:00 pm
yea... o hope D.N.Angel comes to Adult Swim xd  

Connaisseur de Cafe

zanthos01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:19 pm
ok im down with it coming to Toonami but i want to know who will be doing the voice-overs because.......let me tell u the voice for Luffy in ONE PIECE was not how i pictured it would be gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:59 pm
zanthos01
ok im down with it coming to Toonami but i want to know who will be doing the voice-overs because.......let me tell u the voice for Luffy in ONE PIECE was not how i pictured it would be gonk
Yea... I didn't like One Piece much in the first place (from reading manga), but I thought the voices were pretty bad when I watched it.  

xTwisTx

zanthos01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:09 pm
xTwisTx
zanthos01
Yea... I didn't like One Piece much in the first place (from reading manga), but I thought the voices were pretty bad when I watched it.
if they even think about doing that to Naruto i will kill the people subbing it with a steak knife........ sweatdrop ..........y r u all looking at me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:02 pm
OMG YES! AND IT SAYS IT'LL AIR IN THE 3RD QUARTER TOO!!. oops caps was on wasnt it? redface too late..but thats perfect cuz tha 3rd quarter is july august and september!!! it's oh so perfect heart ___ heart  

Wolven_shani

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:51 pm
Wolven_shani
OMG YES! AND IT SAYS IT'LL AIR IN THE 3RD QUARTER TOO!!. oops caps was on wasnt it? redface too late..but thats perfect cuz tha 3rd quarter is july august and september!!! it's oh so perfect heart ___ heart
whee We won't be kept in the dark for looong! Or something..  
Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff