Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:19 pm
Kirari spun around and stepped back when someone addressed her, commenting on her sword. "It's a katana. And my father forged it, why?" she snapped, holding the sword in a defensive position. "I'm Kirari, and why don't you come and find out?" she asked back, basically challenging the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm
Swift laughed and with a flick of his wrist her sword flew from her hands and lodged deep into a wooden practise dummy. 'Maybe you need to learn a thing or two about patience and controlling that wild temper of yours.' He said clucking his tongue at her. 'Because the weapon is only as good as you are emotionally. If you let your anger get the better of you, in a real battle you will lose. But I'm sure your teacher told you all this...Don't you?' He asked with a arrogant goofy lopsided smirk.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:34 pm
Kirari tried to hang on to her katana, but it left her hands and was embedded into a wooden dummy. She scowled. "Well not all of us are so lucky to have a teacher." she snapped before her power flared and the dummy her sword was in caught fire, a veritable bonfire. "That will be you if you don't leave me alone." she hissed, her hands clenching, flames licking up her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:45 pm
Swift grinned. 'Fine then I won't teach you.' he said waving his hand tossing the katana from the dummy to the ground in front of her. 'When you're ready to learn come find me.' He purred and waved a good bye. 'Cute girl.' He called smiling brightly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:13 pm
Kirari sighed, and took a deep breath, trying to get her emotions under control. Slowly, the flames died out and she picked up her katana, re-sheathing it. "Damnit." she muttered, disappointed in herself for losing control so easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:21 pm
Hikari wondered the courtyard like a woman high on acid. Her movements were graceful and yet she stumbled occasionally spinning. Her body moved and dipped a little and on closer inspection she was actually dodging arrows and bullets and other attacks as she moved. 'Swift where're you going?' She purred watching the rather arrogant guy stalk off. 'Stay away from the fire.' He growled at her then disappeared into the building. 'OH!!!! pretty fire!' She said staring at the dummy that was still burning.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:28 pm
Kirari blinked as she heard someone say 'pretty fire'. She looked up to see a rather . . . well, the girl looked stoned to be honest. "Um . . . who are you?" she asked, rather curious as to why a girl who clearly wasn't in her right mind would be allowed to wander alone . . . into a place where she could easily get hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:36 pm
Hikari smiled at the fire with awe and a stoned happiness. Her eyes took on a creamy red as she intensified the light of the fire and she started to dance around it her movements saying she was completely and totally stoned or drunk.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 pm
Kirari blinked and stared at Hikari with wariness for a long moment before backing away slowly, leaving the girl to her insanity, maybe she should find an authority figure. Let them know a crazy was out and about.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 pm
Jake appeared seconds later. "Hika!" He roared tackling her into a pond. "Dmanit woman your dress had caught fire!" People murmured a little as he dragged the girl out of the pond and carried her bridal style out and back to her room. "I see pain in your future." She said pointing to the sword master. "Oh Squirrel!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:50 pm
Kirari watched the guy who went and helped the . . . erm . . . strange girl and blushed a little. He was . . . kinda handsome. But the odd magi caught her attention by giving a bit of what sounded like prophecy to the guy who had pissed her off earlier and then got distracted by something as common as a squirrel. "Right. I wonder what's taking the RA leader so long . .." she murmured, wanting to get out of this house of crazies and into fighting the Emperor. Though that one guy had been cute . . . Kirari shook her head. That wasn't important right now. She unsheathed her sword and started swinging it in a bit of a rhythmic pattern. Lunge, swing, step back. Lunge, swing, step back. . . . Of course she had made sure she had room before she started this little exercise.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 pm
Leigha sighed and rubbed her temples. This was not going well. "Like I said...Shadow." She repeated. "Some are too far gone to answer your questions...Take Hikari for example...She's hardly ever lucid and whenever she is it doesn't last long so I'm telling you nicely, let me get a record of those who may speak to you about the Emperor and and I'll tell you which ones are likely to help you and which ones won't be lucid enough or willing to talk to you."
She was starting to lose her patience which for Leigha was never a good thing. The water in the Sanctuary started to freeze up with her mood. "Just. Be. Flexible." She added through gritted teeth.

Jake sighed and put Hikari back into her room. "Stay and look at the pretty ponies." He said pointing to the picture on the wall then headed back outside. "Sorry about that." He said to Kirari. "She...She's one of our worst cases. My names Jake." He smiled brightly and extended his hand. "And you are?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 pm
Michael sighed. (At least, I think that's what I named him. XP) "That is . . . acceptable, but I will also send over therapists for those who are further gone than most. If there is improvement, I would like to talk to them about what they know." he said and then paused. "Though . . . my therapists probably won't like me talking to them either." he said and sighed before 'looking' straight at Leigha. "Unfortunately, Flexibility has never really been one of my strongsuits. However, patience is something I have in abundance." he said, not getting riled at all.

Kirari faltered when Jake came over and introduced himself and she quickly moved to sheathe her sword, actually having to look down at the sheathe to get the sword in, she felt so clumsy. "I-I'm Rikari! Er- Kirari." she said, taking his hand, returning the smile a bit hesitantly. "Sorry, you um . . . kinda startled me." she said, feeling so stupid! Flames burst to life on her fingertips with her conflicted emotions and she quickly yanked it back once she noticed them, apologizing again, now completely embarrassed. She didn't mean to burn the guy!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 pm
Jake chuckled a little his hand didn't look even the slightest burnt. "Sorry I seem to do that to people." He replied with a lopsided grin. "You're a fire Magi. That's so cool! If you want to learn more about control go to that guy." He pointed to a pillar of flame heading toward a Tsunami. "No Hikari!" He cried. However the female just threw her arms out and cried. "Feel ALL the things!!!" Before being spat out in a rush landing in the Sword man's arms. "Hello handsome." She teased.

Leigha sighed. "Sorry. Just a stressful day." She pulled a small handful of folders out sorted through them and gave him three... out of thirty. "They will speak to you. Their names are Mirror, Shock and Minx. They chose those names. Use them or they'll ignore you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am
Kirari looked in the direction of the fire and the water, spotting the insane magi who cried out something about feeling everything before that annoying guy caught her. "Um . . . a-actually, I came here because I was told this was where I could find the RA leader . . . to join the RA. I'm sure they'll train me real well." she murmured softly, holding her hands behind her back. At least there, they wouldn't do any damage.

Michael sighed and took the folders. "Duly noted." he said and opened one, running his hands over the papers inside, trying to find something that would give him some sort of sight. The problem with being blind and relying on his powers to 'see' was, he could only really find three-dimensional things. Ever since one of the soldiers of the Emperor got in that lucky strike and destroyed his eyes, he hadn't been able to read a single book or look at a single photograph. All his maps had some sort of 3D effect on them, forests were covered with fuzz, the mountains had triangles . . . everything he needed as a leader was given to him in a three-dimensional way. So this folders . . . well he could 'see' that they were full of papers, but he couldn't tell what in the world was on the papers. He handed the folders back. "I'm sorry if this inconveniences you, but is it possible to create some sort of three dimensional rendering of these? Something I could touch to give me an image? Make things easier on a blind man." he said with a sympathetic smile.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff