Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:03 pm
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil looked at the boy and was clearly holding back tears as he closed his eyes. " Because my sister also threw me out of her life." Virgil opened his eyes a wild glint in his eyes.
                                              "I would have given them both the star's and moon if they asked it of me. I did all I could to protect them and they just... " He paused clearly struggling with his feelings shaking his hands moved closer as he spoke his words as if he wanted to grab the boy then he closed and he recoiled. "You where there that night, You know what she said." Virgil looked at his hands and started to sob in them.
                                              ☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 am
User Image
✦ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking. ✦
✦ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses. ✦

User Image

✦ I will be the one that's gonna find you. I will be the one that's gonna guide you. ✦
✦ My love is a burning, consuming fire. ✦

Chance stared at Virgil. He knew Jaslyn and him hadn't been the same since she got hurt, but had they really drifted that far apart? He couldn't imagine what he would do without Cecille in his life. She was so important to him. He was her big brother, and he had to protect her. It was what brothers did for their sisters. Virgil started moving closer and closer to him. He looked about ready to choke the life out of the redhead, who was pushing himself closer and closer to the wall behind him. Was... Was Virgil going to kill him? Put him out of his misery? Suddenly, the Slytherin started crying. Chance blinked, clearly confused. He was flipping emotions like pancakes. It was... strange. "Uhhh... I-It's okay, Virgil..." Chance moved to pat the Slytherin's back, trying to think of what to say. Was Virgil still his friend? He used to be, before Jaslyn got hurt. But would he still be considered a friend to him? After all this time? "I remember what she said to you. She basically said the same thing to me, so I know what you're going through.... At least we have... each other?" he questioned, awkwardly. This would end either really good, or really bad... or a strange combination of the two...

✦ No, you'll never be alone. ✦
✦ When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. ✦
✦ Hear the whispers in the dark. ✦

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:22 am

User Image

Virgil was sure he scared the boy off what was wrong with him. He then blinked as he felt a hand on pat his back he looked up at the redheaded boy's eyes. He nodded a bit just happy Chance was still wanting to stay with him. "Y-yea. We have each other now." He said with a smile. He moved his hand though his head trying to keep his emotions in check.

Did I look insane?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image
✦ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking. ✦
✦ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses. ✦

User Image

✦ I will be the one that's gonna find you. I will be the one that's gonna guide you. ✦
✦ My love is a burning, consuming fire. ✦

Chance blinked at Virgil. Mood swings, much? Just a second ago, he had been crying his eyes out. Now he seemed fine. Weird. He awkwardly rubbed his hand in little circles on the boy's back like his mother did to him when he wasn't feeling his best. Virgil looked up at him and gazed into his eyes. Brown met red. Chance's eyes went wide, his mind delving into memories. Those eyes. They were Jaslyn's eyes, only less feminine and more... wild. He snapped his eyes shut, jumping out of the strange trance. He turned away from the boy. "Yeah... This is great and all, but can you go away now?" And this is why he didn't have friends. Chance always pushed people away, especially when he needed them most. "Not that I have a problem with you, Virgil, but I'd like to mope by myself." However, part of him hoped Virgil was just as stubborn as his sister, and that he would stay to keep him company in the darkness of the dungeons. Maybe they could walk and talk about... anything. Get lost in the dungeons and die in the company of a friend.

✦ No, you'll never be alone. ✦
✦ When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. ✦
✦ Hear the whispers in the dark. ✦

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:22 am

User Image

Virgil bit his thumb he normally would agree to leave the boy alone but every time he let his friends be they found someone else and left him."Let me stay with you please!.... J-just for a little wile. I'll be quite if that's what you need. I just don't want to be alone." He said nervously fiddling with his hand afrade that Chance would cast him away.

Did I look insane?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Dungeon Staircase
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's get this over with
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Slytherin First years
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Uniform

Sapphire led the way to the dungeon staircase. "This is the Dungeon Staircase. I don't want any of you four pushing or anything. If you fall, you will be seriously injured or dead. If you are not dead, you will wish you were before I get ahold of you." She said as she started down the steeper circular stairs. This was the way to the common room, and Sapphire was absolutely going to make sure they didn't die before they got there. She led the way, all the way down the long staircase and then stopped at their floor.

((Please post following Sapphire, and then make your way to here! Slytherin Corridor))

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

Saphira Nesya

The Beast and Harlot

Arkendrai

The Forgotten Weasley

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Dungeon Staircase with the First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Were there really so few of them before??? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, L ı т т ł e Ređ R ı đ ı и g Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe ł ø ø κ ı и g g ø ø đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe e ν e я ч т ħ ı и g ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          A в ı g в α đ ω ø ł f ¢øυłđ ω α и т ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian had led the trail of first years out of the Great Hall and towards the staircase almost silently, not really sure what sort of conversation he was supposed to make, if any, in this situation. He was pretty good with social situations when he was just hanging out with someone (Jess being the obvious exception, but it wasn't his fault she made him so damn nervous, it was his hormones!), but he had absolutely no idea what to do as an authority figure. He'd never been an authority figure! He was the youngest! And the most irresponsible! Honestly, the Hufflepuff had no idea what his Head of House had been thinking, giving him the badge. But, she had, so he needed to at least try not to screw it up. As they descended the staircase, he stepped to the side, ushering them all down past him, telling them to wait at the bottom. As they walked past, he did a head count, which only made him more nervous, because he couldn't shake the feeling that there should've been more of them. The fifth year glanced at Jess with a shaky expression. "Was this just not our year, or did I lose someone?" he muttered quietly enough that (hopefully) only she could hear. He was a bit concerned he might've been to quiet even for her, but better that than risking one of the first years overhearing him and realizing that he was not someone to be listened to. He sighed and shook his head, descending to the bottom of the stairs with a frown.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт в ı g e ч e š чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đ я ı ν e ω ø ł ν e š м α đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø š e e тħαт чøυ đ ø и 'т geт ¢ ħ α š e đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I ø υ g ħ т тø ω α ł κ ωıтħ чøυ f ø я α ω α ч š

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          FIRST YEAR HUFFLEPUFFS! Next post will be at the Basement, please move your students there!
                                                          Also note that you're now free to begin posting your students at various locations in the castle.
                                                          Lessons won't start until Saturday, but anywhere else is free for roleplaying!

The Forgotten Weasley

AlphaApex

Maiya Kajuji

SummerIsles

Hope the Kind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:52 am
User Image
xxxxxxxηic σ ℓ є

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

1st Year
House: Hufflepuff
I am a.... Pure Blood
Lives: წწწ

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She had continued to follow the man towards the Dungeon area. She never expected that her home would take her here. It was such an odd thing too but that was what a Hufflepuff was all about. The animal symbol was a Badger and they dug tunnels underground. It was possible that their own dormitory would be a place under the school. She thought it was a rather interesting to have her home underground. Nicole didn't make much of a fuss about the man leading the group of first years. Mostly because she felt that there was no need to. Perhaps because she knew what it was like to be nervous all the time that she could 'sense' his. She didn't say much as she wasn't much of a talker herself but walked on quietly to the Basement.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lives: წწწ
Position: Temporary Chaser
Team: Yellow
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Mods: +0
AC: 12

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: Exit to Basementწ
Cara MiaKitty

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:27 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess watched Dori do a head count, and reflected that he was already much more responsible than she'd ever been. She'd always assumed they were all following along... hadn't really ever bothered to check. Sometimes she felt as though she were the one who was two years younger. "Nope," she said cheerily, though she monitored her volume level, since everything echoed in this stairwell. "Small crop for us this year. You're doing fine, don't worry." She followed after him down the remaining steps, hovering at the back of the group once more, an open, friendly smile on her face. One thing she was good at (at least she hoped she was) was making people comfortable. She was a social butterfly; it was a requirement to be fairly easy to talk to and approach.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:10 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of the 2029-2030 School Year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy half twirled her way, leading the first years, out of the Great Hall and to the Dungeon Staircase. Smiling she counted the first years quickly in her head and stopped and said, "Alright! The Hufflepuff Common rooms is actually in the dungeons like the Slytherin common room are. But we don't like to be so gloomy about it, and call it the basement instead. Besides, I hear our common room is much more cozy, especially since we live right next to the kitchen!" Cathy added with a wink and said, "Now, remember, don't get caught sneaking into the kitchens since you technically aren't supposed to be in there. Those little house elves need some peace and quiet to do their noble work."

Throwing up a peace sign she added, "Anyways, this is what is called the dungeon staircase and you head down these stairs to get to the entrance to our common room. So, after me, folks!" She ended and led the way down the staircase towards the basement where the Hufflepuff common room is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Please post your students next here}

SummerIsles

ImSoLonely0

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

As she corralled the younger students, Camila led them from the great hall, through the antechamber and down into the dungeon staircase. The wide, stone steps were enough to fit students down three or four at a time, and as they ventured deeper down, the flickering flames burning in the sconces were the only source of light. She hoped they wouldn't get too caught up with the Hufflepuffs on their way down, hopefully they weren't so dense as to get confused and try to follow the wrong house. It's had to have happened at least once before. ”This way, students, don't linger too far behind, the Slytherin Corridor is just farther up ahead.” She glanced over her shoulder to make sure she hadn't lost the group, then withdrew her wand to brighten the dreary dungeons with a quick ”Lumos.”

[OOC:// Please post here and wait for further instructions ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fifth Year, Prefect and Vice Captain┈━═
Slytherin Table
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
15 yrs5' 4"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty
mc2
Yukina101
Red Hot Missy
mihori_0624

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuff First Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Little Lionel followed the blonde girl, not really liking the fact that their common rooms were in a dungeon. But the girl had seemed to make a euphemism in it by calling it a 'basement', which sounded better than dungeon. He would definitely call it a basement. He didn't like the whole basement scene...that is, until he learned they were close to the kitchen, to which his eyes widened. 'Could you imagine sneaking and there and getting all the snacks you could ever want,' eh thought to himself, but that thought was quashed as soon as it popped into his head, the prefect saying that they weren't supposed to be there. Frowning, he wished that wasn't true because he definitely would have a good time in a kitchen full of food.

He followed after the girl to the staircases, wondering where it was they were going.

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Table with Kenny, Jojo, Emily - First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Damn poltergeist! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian paused as he neared the staircase, glancing back at the first years. From what he could tell, he thought he had all of them, but he counted again to be sure. He chewed his lip a moment, and then, once he was satisfied, waved at them all. "Okay, pay close attention, now, so you don't forget how to get from the Great Hall to the Common Room or vice versa. It's really easy to get lost around here. If you do, you can usually ask a ghost or a portrait and they'll help you out... Though, Peeves, the mad paint-balloon guy, just... avoid him if you can. And there's a few others that might give you attitude or think they're funny... They do tend to get bored. So, um. Just... try to remember?" Again, he wanted to slap himself for being an idiot. Who the hell's idea had it been to make him Head Boy, again? Did the Headmaster decide that, or the Heads of House? Or was it a group effort by all five? Either way, someone was bloody mental. "Uh, anyway. Down the stairs, don't wander off. Trust me, you don't want to get lost down there." Dori scratched the back of his head, watching the kids make their way down, following behind them. Well, at least no one was lost... yet.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          First Years! We are now moving to the dormitories!
                                                          Next post will be at the Hallway to the Basement, it will be up sometime tomorrow.

murruelecreuset
                                                          Emma Bailey

mc2
                                                          Clementine Fenwick

LoricWarrior
                                                          Rosealle Cameron

Graydon Ironshield
                                                          Siobhan Gray

amo10690
                                                          Bethany Ingersol

Deviled Dregs
                                                          Kai Bannister

DizzyDis
                                                          Pippa Clarkson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:03 am
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Dungeon Staircase
                                                                Who am I with? Firsties...
                                                                What am I doing? Leading them to the common room.
                                                                What am I thinking? This has to be the suckiest assignment I have ever been given...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Jesse led the first years out of the Great Hall and toward the dungeons. He started down the stairs and looked back at the kids. "Okay, this stairwell leads down to the hall to our common room. We share it with Hufflepuff, so don't be surprised if you see them down this way too. Next stop is our common room so stay together." He then walked the rest of the way down and toward the common room itself.

OOC: Next stop is the Slytherin Corridor.

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

After meeting all these other students whom came from all over everywhere, and hearing the Headmaster speak, Hannah was amazed when the feast simply appeared in front of her on the table. She thought it odd her cousin chose to dine with them rather than with the Ravenclaws, but then Linny wasn't the only student visiting from other Houses, so maybe it wasn't so unusual.

Peeves' arrival caused her to squeal in fright; Hannah wasn't accustomed to having ghosts attack; she was ... well ... she really wasn't used to ghosts at all, truth be told, as she rarely visited the old Grey Priory where the more well-behaved family ghosts dwelt.

After a while, an older boy with blue hair got her attention, along with the others, and she started to follow him out of the Great Hall, and down through the depths of the castle. Hannah knew her cousin's House lived up in one of the towers, but she knew little else. She took care to stay close to the Head Boy, not wanting to get lost on her first night in the castle, but as she she followed him around, she knew she wanted to really explore the castle first chance she could.

Cara MiaKitty

OOC:

Username

User Image  
The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items