Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:45 pm
Riley smiled and broke down the weapon and slung it back on his back, standing in the process. "Thanks" he replied as he took one more look at Ryan and then back at Caution and said, "Lead the way beast." he laughed, not a sound normally heard during a zombie apocalypse, but he had to give it to her, she was a strong one.

"Suck up." commented Rhoan from within but Riley quickly pushed it away and said, "Plus he would need the headlights on that thing tosee which will only draw more attention to him so i agree,"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 pm
Caution: I'm coming for you

C A U T I O N

"Right, lets move." Caution agreed, shouldering her pack and jumping down from the hardware store roof to the adjacent building's rooftop and striding across it's surface swiftly, the wind grabbing at her hair, and the threat of darkness weighing down on her. Caution pulled her jacket tighter around her as the evening frost came down, letting Riley catch up to her so they could walk side-by-side.

"So, Riley." Caution muttered as she landed from her jump to the next building's roof, "how did you end up here? Where we are right now, I mean." She inquired, turning to peer at him curiously.

User Image

Will you be ready?

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:27 pm
Riley followed behind, letting Caution lead him back to her house, his hand restin on his pistol as they walked. Her question took him off guard and he didnt say anything for a moment, instead trying to figure out why she asked it. "What do you mean? How did i get in this roof or how did i come to be in this town?" He looked at her, confusion in his eyes as they walked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:33 pm

C A U T I O N

"I don't know. Both." Caution shrugged, "What made you come with me?" She asked, her breath fogging as the temperature dropped even lower.

The weather in this town had become irregular and abnormal ever since the Apocalypse, but it still made Caution uncomfortable how quickly things changed.

User Image

Will you be ready?

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 pm
Riley maughed and watched his breath flow in the cold. He thought of how drastically the whether had changed.

"Well i came with you because you seemed worth to follow. You know what your doing and where your going. your strong and fast and smart and i had no where else to go. Im on this rooftop because Rhoan was a jerk and took control of my body and we jumped up here." Riley stopped and looked out to the zombies below, his eyes a cold that matched the air itself. "Why did you want to know?" he turned to look at Caution, wondering what was going on in her head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm

C A U T I O N

"...everything is worth knowing." Caution replied with a smile, meeting Riley's bright eyes. She stepped closer to Riley, holding out a gloved hand and grasping his hand firmly in her own. They were lucky that the buildings in this town were so close together, otherwise they would be having trouble traversing across the rooftops, but the roofs were aligned almost perfectly to create their pathway home.
"Come on-- it's getting dark. Let's run." Caution breathed, stepping off the ledge of a roof onto the next.

User Image

Will you be ready?  

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:15 pm
Riley was shocked at her movements. never had he expected her to grab his hand, not even if he were dying, she didnt seem the type to change that quickly. but he disreguarded the thought as she pulled him along after her, he grip strong and bruising. it would surely put any male to shame, he thought with a small chuckle.

"running is always a good cardio workout." he complied, running aling side her. she was fast he'd give her that, but at least he was dragging her along, she was someone who could keep up with him and vice versa. "definately someone to keep on our good side eh Riley?" Rhoan said from within as the moved from rooftop to rooftop.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:25 pm

C A U T I O N

Caution could tell that Riley was surprised by her action, but she figured that he would leave her in the dust if they were running separately anyways, so she held on to his hand tightly in hers as they sprinted across the rooftops under the setting sun.

Suddenly, Caution skidded to a halt, yanking Riley back with her violently. Her roof. She had almost missed it. Caution got Riley's attention, pointing her house's roof sticking out merrily against the sky only a hundred or so meters away.
"Come on, let's find Ryan." Caution quipped, nodding at Riley as she began running again toward the house.

User Image

Will you be ready?

((hullo-- sorry I'm going to be gone for a bit while a pull together my studies ): be back in a week or so))  

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 am
Riley stopped and stared at Caution, waiting for her next move, his muscles poised to spring to life at any moment as he looked at all the zombies down below. He looked further ahead and saw her rooftop, relief almost palpable in the air. Then he realized that they had to get through the hoard and find Ryan.

"Lead the way." was all he said, flashing her a toothy grin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((sorry i havent been on my life has been crazy but im back))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:53 pm

C A U T I O N

Caution's lips tightened as she considered the zombies gathered below. It looked as if they had evaded the worst of the hoard, but there had to be at least 40 more stumbling about below them. Caution stuck her chin out defiantly, flexing her gloved hands and unsheathing her knife and pistol. Seven bullets. Better make 'em count Caution thought to herself, readying herself for the drop. There wasn't anyway to descend from the building's roof except off the side, so that's what they'd do. Caution looked over at Riley, nodding over the ledge at the street below.

"Allons-y" Caution quipped, inhaling sharply and stepping over the ledge into the air, readying herself for the impact of the pavement below her.

Caution crouched low as the pavement jarred the bones in her feet, the shuddering pain spreading up her legs as she ran a few steps to maintain her balance. Caution caught her breath, looking back up at the roof where Riley now stood. When she returned her gaze to the street, several zombies had already started stumbling toward her. Caution dispatched of them quickly, using her knife to try and avoid the wasting her bullets.

"Some help would be brilliant, if you feel up to it," Caution remarked snidely as she barely avoided a swipe from an advancing zombie and stumbled backward a bit in retreat as she looked uncertainly at her gun. <******** this Caution shot her remaining ammunition into the advancing hoard, casting her gun aside after finally hearing the empty "click" of the chamber. She brandished her knife in front of her once again, breathing heavily.
"Let's get the hell out of here,"
Will you be ready?  

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 am
Riley looked to the ledge where she disappeared and quickly followed suit, his body landing lightly on his feet thanks to Rhoans help. He straightened abruptly and ran on to catch up his claws forming as he moved and they soon sunk into surrounding zombies as he made his way through the crod.

"Yes lets get moving."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff