Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 am
Are you still interested in this RP and fling with Sumai and Areia? smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:32 am
eep yes definitely! It's my turn in the thread, isn't it? Sorry I have been so busy with school and have lost track of a lot of my threads -headdesk- Currently I am apartment hunting, but where I am currently staying doesn't actually have internet. I've been trying to save threads so I can reply at home and then post when I am in places with internet XD

So I will try and get a reply in soon!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:08 am
@ Boudai: Yes, of course~ <3 I didn't tag you because it was totally my slowness. ;3; I'll get a tag on that asap~

@ Leth: It's fine, school ate me as well. xD I'm glad you're still interested, take your time. ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:44 pm
Polette
Were you still wanting to do that fling with my Ezili?

I am still interested in that plot, yes. :]  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm
*updates*

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:32 am
I have a girl Coeur who just recently joined the Mwezi'Johari and I would love to eventually find her a mate. I'm not in a hurry to mate her off and have babies, though I would love to see her start figuring out what love is and maybe have it turn into more down the line?

She had a potential offer but I'm really not sure what's going on with it. ^^; Either way, I'm not looking for something to happen immediately. If the above does not suit you maybe it could be a 'first love/experience with love' type of thing for her and one of your boys?

User Image

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:09 pm
For Kai, if you're still looking to make her a momma. c:
User Image

He's got his grandma in the pride who is a nanny, and he'd like to further expand his family in the pride. While Abi would fling if that's what the female wanted, he would prefer a mate. He is in the process of changing from a hunter to a soldier rank, he thinks it's the best way to fulfill his potential and prove himself in the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm
@ Kiana: I was actually really really thinking about sending Risa to the Mwezi. xD With that, at the very least, they could meet a few times, and maybe I'll actually get around to committing him there. xD He's kind of in the same boat of never really knowing what love is, and it'd definitely be a slower process with him. c: He and Phrixus are my open boys, though I'd definitely lean fairly heavily towards Risa over him. c: Up to you if you'd want to venture anything, though. ^^

@ Tero: Baha, yes. I would also adore more of a mate situation for Kai over just a fling~ ;3 I'd love to rp them, though, and figure it out. ^^ She'd probably be fairly excited over the idea of him becoming a soldier like her. c:

Polette
Crew

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:59 pm
I was actually going to ask about Risa but I found all of your boys captivating so I left it pretty open. XD I would be very open to them meeting a few times and seeing what does or doesn't happen when you send him there. C: Coeur is upper-middle class and a guard in the pride. :3 We could even do a JRP or border RP when you commit to sending him there? C:

Polette

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:08 pm
O:! Sweet. c: I'll probably go look over the pride again now, and then make up my mind. ^^ I don't think Risa would stay rogue for too long, and he's been floating around for a little while now. o.o;; I'll quote you when I submit/he's accepted, and we can start an rp then? ^^

Polette
Crew

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 pm
Sounds like a plan to me. C:
And I know exactly how you feel. XD I sent Coeur to the rogue lands and after a couple days I knew it wasn't the place for her. So, off to Mwezi she went. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:40 am
*bumps up*

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:10 pm
*goes to work on....her two tags*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 am

Puhterodactyl

Tag in our Firekin rp~ ^^ Sorry if anything's sloshy, I'm a wee bit exhausted atm. xD;

Polette
Crew

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 am
Possibly a pride for some of your homeless SoA? The Makono-epesi is welcoming of all breeds, both full AND hybrid heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff