Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plotting with five Lovelies! ~ Updated 6/23! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:00 am
tag, uhh ignore adult image xD just for reference's sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:50 pm
Ameh
tag, uhh ignore adult image xD just for reference's sake.

Lol! I'll get to it tonight! Just saw this. >.< Oh yeah, I tagged the one with Pipo.

wooga Paes

Tag and that was my last post for our rp. ^^ So you can add in one last one for Raiden or we can call it done.

Depawsit

Tag! Lol, I can just imagine when they meet again when she is an adult and is like, "Remember me! I'm Lakonale!" and he didn't even know she was a leopard.

Talencia

Here's our rp! Linkie  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:15 pm
Updated! Took out Hlengiwe and added in Makram. Also edited some info on Mubina as well as Lakonale.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:17 pm
Lilbabe808
Updated! Took out Hlengiwe and added in Makram. Also edited some info on Mubina as well as Lakonale.

Are you still interested in rp for Hlengiwe? I have a boneland cub that I'd love to rp with. [x]
"A loud mouth whipper-snapper who wasn't born with that part of the brain that says, "This would be a good time to shut up now." His sassy remarks launch him into sticky situations, which force him to grow up a bit and learn to get along with others."
The personality blurb from my journal. xD
I totally understand if you'd rather focus on your other SoA. Just thought I'd throw him out there. :3  

Skyflu
Crew

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:17 pm
Blu Chalk
Are you still interested in rp for Hlengiwe? I have a boneland cub that I'd love to rp with. [x]
"A loud mouth whipper-snapper who wasn't born with that part of the brain that says, "This would be a good time to shut up now." His sassy remarks launch him into sticky situations, which force him to grow up a bit and learn to get along with others."
The personality blurb from my journal. xD
I totally understand if you'd rather focus on your other SoA. Just thought I'd throw him out there. :3

I'm always open to rp with any of the SoA in my journal. ^^ This is just a thread for me to focus on a few and get their rp count up for breeding. I only took Hlengiwe out because she now has 5 complete rps.

So yes, I would love to rp with your cub. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:37 pm
Lilbabe808

I'm always open to rp with any of the SoA in my journal. ^^ This is just a thread for me to focus on a few and get their rp count up for breeding. I only took Hlengiwe out because she now has 5 complete rps.

So yes, I would love to rp with your cub. ^^

Great! Would you like me to start the RP? :3  

Skyflu
Crew

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm
Blu Chalk
Great! Would you like me to start the RP? :3

Sure. ^^ I'm going through my rps right now and tagging them. Gotta get to our one with Anga. I'll also start the one with Mini too.

Gotta catch up since I was so busy yesterday that I couldn't really get on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 pm
Lilbabe808

Here you go!
You're super duper busy~ Don't over work yourself. D:>
I'm working on getting completed rps for Anga. I'll have just two more after Koko. x3

I think I'll do a plot thread too. It seems a great way to grab some rps. xD  

Skyflu
Crew

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:03 pm
Blu Chalk

Thanks Blu!

It was just because I had to help my bf detail two cars yesterday. We didn't get to sleep till 3 am. @_@ So yeah. Still very tired but I didn't want to miss another day on gaia.

You're already ahead of Koko! I only got 1 plus the one with you and then I was gonna do a SRP with Mini. Then I'll need 2 more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm
If Lakonale is still looking for flings~
User Image
:3 I wouldn't mind taking a number in a line after already planned flings~ And she could take cubs to whatever pride you'r thinking of for her. <3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm
Puhterodactyl
If Lakonale is still looking for flings~
User Image
:3 I wouldn't mind taking a number in a line after already planned flings~ And she could take cubs to whatever pride you'r thinking of for her. <3

OMG, sorry for the late reply! >.< I totally did not get notified about this. *kicks gaia*

And absolutely! After the one with Pawsie, she can fling with Zurinuni. I remember seeing him one time and thinking that he looked so amazing. <3 I'll add him in so I don't forget and they can also rp at any time that you like. I'll also give you a poke when she is free again to breed.
I wonder what their babies would look like.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 am
heart  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items