Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 pm
Schicksalswende
heart
/adores- <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:03 pm
/workworkwork-

<3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:23 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:47 pm
::eyes the concept with interest::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:49 pm
Talencia
::eyes the concept with interest::
/waves-

o3o !

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 pm
I am interested to see more. I like the idea of a Dragon name. But other than the dragon name, what would make this group different? Give them a code to live by, perhaps, or a set style of living? See if you can apply the Skyrim lore in some way that will enrich the pride concept and make it unique.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm
Talencia
I am interested to see more. I like the idea of a Dragon name. But other than the dragon name, what would make this group different? Give them a code to live by, perhaps, or a set style of living? See if you can apply the Skyrim lore in some way that will enrich the pride concept and make it unique.
Fair enough request~

I am still working on things, primarily in the ceremonies and religions portion of the pride. I hope to have some very exciting opportunities arise from new ceremonies that will be brought in and the original ceremonies that will be expanded on. Hopefully when I get it all set up and organized you will like what you see.

;3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 pm
Sounds awesome! I'll definitely keep an eye on it! I have a possible candidate to join, but I'm going to wait to see how it fleshes out first.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 pm
Talencia
Sounds awesome! I'll definitely keep an eye on it! I have a possible candidate to join, but I'm going to wait to see how it fleshes out first.
Sounds great! 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:36 am
<3  

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:57 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:55 pm
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Pahale
Image: User Image Uncert
Original Member: Yes, if he can. He had a breeding once but it was under the story that he was roving from his home pride.
Personality: He's a serious, and somewhat religious lion. He takes his duties seriously, he takes his home life seriously, he takes himself seriously, but does it in more of the calm, quiet, well-spoken way. It's not that he never smiles - he just never smiles at anything inappropriate or even slightly off color.
Extra: Like I said, he DID have a (self) breeding once, but I wrote it so that he was exploring from his home pride. If there would have been any reason...two? I think? IC years ago to cause him reason to travel I'd like to work that in. Ideally he'll have been home for a good long time now though.

SoA Name: Wembetaya
Original Member: Yes
Personality: She's not terribly friendly - but she's one of the best hunters around. She scales trees and rocks as easily as most cats walk on the ground, and is deadly silent until she descends from on high to strike. She's generally pretty pissy though, and isn't the type to look to make any friends.
Extra: Iiiii've never RP'd her. XD She's based off a dragon from WoW.

SoA Name: Kymashungi
Original Member: No
Personality: He seems very stern and standoffish - he's not a native, and doesn't let people close...unless they're cubs. He was the runt of a very, very large litter, and knows what it's like to be pushed around. As such he's always kind and patient with little ones, and he's got the poofiest fur around for them to play with. He's not good at hunting, though he's no longer a runt (and really, he's huge now) and though he can fight, he finds himself more drawn to relaxing with the kids than stressful guard life.
Extra: His family's scattered all over the place, and he's looking for a home!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:11 pm
ShinosBee
SoA Name: Pahale
Original Member: Yes, if he can. He had a breeding once but it was under the story that he was roving from his home pride.
Personality: He's a serious, and somewhat religious lion. He takes his duties seriously, he takes his home life seriously, he takes himself seriously, but does it in more of the calm, quiet, well-spoken way. It's not that he never smiles - he just never smiles at anything inappropriate or even slightly off color.
Extra: Like I said, he DID have a (self) breeding once, but I wrote it so that he was exploring from his home pride. If there would have been any reason...two? I think? IC years ago to cause him reason to travel I'd like to work that in. Ideally he'll have been home for a good long time now though.

SoA Name: Wembetaya
Original Member: Yes
Personality: She's not terribly friendly - but she's one of the best hunters around. She scales trees and rocks as easily as most cats walk on the ground, and is deadly silent until she descends from on high to strike. She's generally pretty pissy though, and isn't the type to look to make any friends.
Extra: Iiiii've never RP'd her. XD She's based off a dragon from WoW.

SoA Name: Kymashungi
Original Member: No
Personality: He seems very stern and standoffish - he's not a native, and doesn't let people close...unless they're cubs. He was the runt of a very, very large litter, and knows what it's like to be pushed around. As such he's always kind and patient with little ones, and he's got the poofiest fur around for them to play with. He's not good at hunting, though he's no longer a runt (and really, he's huge now) and though he can fight, he finds himself more drawn to relaxing with the kids than stressful guard life.
Extra: His family's scattered all over the place, and he's looking for a home!
Approved <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 pm
Updated to here~ <3

Dov Strunmah

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:11 am
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff