Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 am
User Image

Some brother / sister rp? biggrin

and a tentative mate offer for Ayokunle:

User Image

Kenai is a sweetheart and a big family oriented lion himself; he has eleven full grown cubs and was very much in love with his mate. A while ago a lot of the Kusini'Mwezi members disappeared / were assumed dead (this is like... a few years ago even OOC) and has only recently decided that it isn't healthy to keep waiting for his mate to show back up. So he's looking to move on and find another lioness who he can carry out his life with.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am
Lethrossen
User Image

Some brother / sister rp? biggrin

and a tentative mate offer for Ayokunle:

User Image

Kenai is a sweetheart and a big family oriented lion himself; he has eleven full grown cubs and was very much in love with his mate. A while ago a lot of the Kusini'Mwezi members disappeared / were assumed dead (this is like... a few years ago even OOC) and has only recently decided that it isn't healthy to keep waiting for his mate to show back up. So he's looking to move on and find another lioness who he can carry out his life with.
Yay, her first RP sweatdrop
Yeah, she only got one offer, but when I replied to it, nothing was set up. So her personality will probably be built up in this RP... if that's alright? ^^;

For Kenai: Oh, he's pretty.
Ayo would very much try to help him with his pain of giving up waiting for his mate and we can surely see what develops.

Keep in mind, finals are coming up really soon and my muse is fickle, so my replies will be slow.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:03 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Yay, her first RP sweatdrop
Yeah, she only got one offer, but when I replied to it, nothing was set up. So her personality will probably be built up in this RP... if that's alright? ^^;

For Kenai: Oh, he's pretty.
Ayo would very much try to help him with his pain of giving up waiting for his mate and we can surely see what develops.

Keep in mind, finals are coming up really soon and my muse is fickle, so my replies will be slow.

No worries about being slow, I often have these problems as well sweatdrop But I can start us up an RP, it will be his first one too! (did you want to do it as cubs or juvs?)

And I am very excited to see how Kenai & Ayo pan out. (I'm having a little chuckle in my head right now because his first mate was actually called Ayo.) I haven't rped him in a really long time and I miss him since he's such a sweetie. Did you want to start this one? They can meet in the rogue lands!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Lethrossen

No worries about being slow, I often have these problems as well sweatdrop But I can start us up an RP, it will be his first one too! (did you want to do it as cubs or juvs?)

And I am very excited to see how Kenai & Ayo pan out. (I'm having a little chuckle in my head right now because his first mate was actually called Ayo.) I haven't rped him in a really long time and I miss him since he's such a sweetie. Did you want to start this one? They can meet in the rogue lands!
Cool.
Either is fine with me.

Really? That's funny. x3
If it's not too much for you, would you mind starting? I tend to take forever, or forget. I mean I can, but I might need some soft nudging every now and then.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Cool.
Either is fine with me.

Really? That's funny. x3
If it's not too much for you, would you mind starting? I tend to take forever, or forget. I mean I can, but I might need some soft nudging every now and then.

Sure, I'll start both.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 pm
Lethrossen
Sure, I'll start both.
Thank you.

BTW, I love your white/blue spotted boyo in your sig.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tanakako
RP for Ayokunle

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Possible mate?
Reason: She sounds absolutely gorgeous and would really suit Lochlan's personality. If she likes family, Lochlan's is huge with many half-siblings and even nieces and nephews now appearing in the pride.

The pride is diseased (not all lions get sick, some are immune so she doesn't ever have to be ill, but many of the pride are and many (NPCs usually) die regularly and at very young ages. She would be a welcome bubble of warmth and happiness in the pride so troubled by sickness, and Sliabh, Lochlan's father and sire of many, many litters, would be a doting and supportive father-in-law and grandfather.

About him: Lochlan was a bit of a rabble-rouser as a cub! He and his identical twin brother loved to play tricks on other lions, playing jokes and pretending to be each other more often than not. Only close family could tell them apart until they grew older. He has a good heart though and their fun was just that, fun, certainly not malicious though they may have given some of the adults a scare or two in their day.

He contracted the pride's disease as an adolescent, almost moving to the second stage but managed to combat it and recover to become a carrier. As he grew he learned that there were consequences to his ways and he sorted himself out, dedicating his life to being a Hunter, and will eventually work his way up to Master Hunter, proving that while he is still lots of fun and great with kids, he can also handle responsibility.
Sorry for taking so long in replying... I kept derping and forgetting you had posted here. sweatdrop

Anyways, I would LOVE to see how they work out. I was actually eying him when I was looking through your mass amounts of SoA. x3

Sooo sorry!!!! I got a new job, then got made redundant when the company sank, and then got another new job.. so I hadn't gotten around to even starting this!!!! If you are still interested, I'd still love to try them out together.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 pm
Hello there! I'm back around and I am curious if you are still interested in Abedemi going the U'W with Imarogbe. The metaplot never happened so I can come up with a new plot if you're interested biggrin  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff