Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[RP Search] Breathe life into us - Do I owe you something? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:08 pm
I have a few offers I could send your way!

For Jibril:

User Image

I don't really have a set personality for her, I kinda toss around ideas but nothing has stuck so far. So possibly she could help to fill any of the roles you've listed on his RP possibilities. Any of them would help flesh out her character and give your boy some RP. Possibly a mate in the end if things work out? Zafrina is set to head to the Swampies, she just hasn't quite gotten the urge she needs to get there yet.

For Halcyon:

User Image

Nema's a bit of a crackpot in her own right - and though her cert doesn't prove it, she's actually been in the K'Z quite a while. She's crazy in many ways but her two most noticeable are that she speaks to a seemingly imaginary family. The family is of course imaginary, but Nema views them as real, she sees them, hears them, feels them, etc. Nema is also addicted to the stars. It started off as a small muse, but as time has gone on Nema's entire daily ritual has gone from day to night. Quite literally, she's nocturnal now, spending her entire nights among the stars listening to everything they have to tell her. Other than that, she's quite sweet but somewhat timid of new interactions due to fear of how the may react to her quirks.

Nema desperately needs a JRP - but more than that - she needs interaction with others who have quirks of their own. I could see her filling the roles of a lesson in bird language - since she's so weird she's typically up for anything. She'd probably get a kick out of actually being able to talk to the birds! Perhaps later, of if you have an idea for it , we could build another scenario for the two. C:

For Rana:

User Image

This is Ulimi, he's headed towards the U'W with his newly found Beybanu Nefertari. But before then i'm looking for him to have a fling of sorts. I'm assuming she's fertile since her possible plots include accidental pregnancy? If not, perhaps I could interest you in her joining Ulimi's harem?

Anyway, i'm looking for a pre-Nefertari based fling for Ulimi, where he just kinda does his thing and slips out in the night. Never really suspecting kids, and honestly probably just assuming she's infertile since she's a hybrid. Perhaps if you're interested she could track him down, and throw those cubs in his face XD -shrugs- It might make for good drama because Nefertari, is quite prejudice against non lions. So the possibilities of how she'd react to half and half cubs or a new member of the harem being not entirely what she expects could be great :3

And finally for Anyone:

User Image

Nia is a giant flirt, and I mean giant. But she's also extremely immature and in a way innocent. She has no idea what she's doing by flirting with all of these boys and only does it because she finds it silly when they stop in place to stare at her. In truth she's never even been close to a male, she doesn't take them seriously enough. I would open her up for anything, she really just needs some type of interaction since currently she's just collecting dust :<

User Image

Chusi may be available for some plots - I'm going to have to contact her previous plot partner and see what's up. I haven't heard from them in quite some time so i'm about ready to give her up for some other types of interaction.

She's a scaredy cat by nature, extremely scared of everything and I do mean everything. Her shadow scares the dickens out of her because it always seems to be following her. She's a sweet nurturing female who likes to soothe others problems, but doesn't really like the idea of taking help from others. She's a bit self conscience about her fears but she doesn't really think quickly enough to try and prevent others from finding out about them.

Zingling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 pm
For Zafrina;
Would she possibly be the type to get herself stuck in a messy situation? Reason I ask is because perhaps she could get hurt by a character or just end up hurting herself on accident. Enough to have Jibril want to bring her back to the pride where she would be safe. There is always potential for mating, however if really depends on how things go.

For Nema;
Halcyon would absolutely adore her. A definite yes to this. You can get a joining RP out of it and they could share their crazy together. He would be interesting in hearing about her fascination with stars as well, as he enjoys learning about passions and finds it peaceful to be around others who still adore their muses, even with the curse being lifted.

I would also suggest a RP between her and Seiki. Reason being is that he looks like a nebula cloud. I think this would be amusing as hell for her to obsess about his pelt. He could possibly create a star-like item for her to wear.

For Ulimi;
As much as I enjoy the possibility of a good drama, I don't believe this would work well for Rana. I could be wrong though. We can always test the waters if you want, but there are no promises. Rana can be a bit of a jerk herself.

For Nia;
Haha, I have a couple characters I could potentially throw at you. Votla, the Queen B of flirting and getting her way. We could have a interesting fling thing with the two. Or even a failed fling.

Another possibility would be Kojot if you want someone to sort of mess with her head, possibly take advantage of her in some way, then leave her confused when he leaves. He would HAPPILY make her some special drug just to enjoy listening to her doped up.

One other... Tuvic. He loves attention and loves the ladies. Without Ivanna around he would probably get the wrong idea and try and pursue, Nia. This could end in a fling or possibly not. His dramatic nature would be funny to see in full affect though.

For Chusi;
First off. I loooooove her. She is absolutely beautiful, and the personality to go with it make me smile.

A meeting with Jibril while he is on his quest would be fun.
Possible friendship with Tandu and/or Seiki would adore her.
Wakana would enjoy teaching her to whistle.

We could also make a contract with her and Vol. He could teach her the ways of being less cowardly, and she could promise him something in return. This would be a bit of a darker alternative for her.

Another would be a run in with Kakali. She is overly protective of her families burial ground and her offerings to them. It could be a nasty experience, if they met there. However she sometimes can be found in mildly depressed, paranoid states. So someone to talk and soothe her would work as well.

Last one, Eshed. He would basically tell her how it was. Giving her facts as to why she shouldn't be afraid of a shadow, or of the wind, etc etc etc.

Depawsit

You don't have to do all these at once either. xD; Just wanted to give you options.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 am
For Zafrina;

Like I said, I would be up for trying out anything with her. She doesn't have anything set in stone. So I could very easily see her hurting herself doing something silly, and then having a knight in shining fur come save her. C: I'd love to see how it worked out if you were interested.

For Nema;

Yay! I think these two would be cute together, just because they're both so easily accepting of their muses, even post curse. And Nema is the perfect type to just jump headlong into anything that looks interesting, so speaking to bird would be right up her alley. She may even go back to her den and try to teach her family what she learned razz And don't even get her started on the stars! She's liable to keep poor Halcyon up all night. If you really wanted to do this one, maybe we could start it off as Halcyon talking to the bird's near her den and it wakes her up? It's the only way I could imagine her being up in the daytime anymore. Kinda like 'Well i'm up now might as well go see what that is...'

Seiki:

Oh she would obsess over his pelt, but even more so she'd be be convinced he wasn't a lion - but a star in disguise. Even if poor Seiki tried to convince her otherwise, she'd play along but only half heartedly. And a star item would be perfect! She'd cherish it always <3

For Ulimi;

Well, that's understandable, not every idea can work out ^^ But if you have any females looking for a sweet but sometimes rough edged pad - keep Ulimi in mind. He had a Beybanu, but he's wanting to add to his family. Since one day, he wants a really large one. I saw Shahla - but i'm not sure if Ulimi is what she's looking for. But if he is, let me know ^^

Also, if you have any SoA that just need general RP, i'd be interested in tossing Ulimi their way. I'm trying to get his breeding RPs in order and I need people for him to encounter x3

For Nia;

I think an interaction with Tuvic might be interesting. Poor Nia, she really is clueless when it comes to the guys so it'd be quite an interesting idea to work with ^^

For Chusi;

Chusi really would be a sweetheart for anyone to encounter ^^. Would you be interested in possibly RPs between both Seiki and Tandu? My thoughts being, perhaps Seiki would be interested in making her a charm - or something to the effect to help her overcome her fears? And Tandu just looks like a giant fluff! He'd give her the perfect shoulder to lean on, if he could get her to loosen up a bit. ^^

Vol:

This plot is actually pretty interesting to me. I don't know much about how his contracts would work. But is it possible his contracts could fail? Say, he tries to teach her to be less cowardly, and she feels as though it has. But later on something happens to make her realize it wasn't very successful? Could make for some interesting interaction if you're interested ^^; Either way, I like the idea of a darker side to Chusi, whether she enters into it realizing how sinister the plot is or not.

And finally! I want to toss a new idea at you. I have Jalouzi here. She lost her Mother at birth, and has always felt a slight spiritual connection to her. But doesn't quite know how to go about strengthening it or anything like that. Perhaps Kakali could help her out with that? Eventually - Jalouzi is going to go on and become a hoarder of sorts, clinging to things she felt her Mother may have been around or touched in her life time. But for now she's just an innocent little one looking for some direction.

Zingling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:34 pm
Depawsit

For Zafrina;
That sound like it might work then. I am game with it.

For Nema;
That sounds fair, him waking her up with his two familiars. I see him enjoying her enough to stay up all night to listen to her go on about stars also. I would make for an adorable scene when he finally did pass out. xD He would have an interesting story to tell everyone once he was done. Stories are always a good thing. ;]

As for with Seiki. Dude, I want to see this happen. He wouldn't know what to think, and might possibly believe her for awhile. /snort Definitely would be an interesting combo.

For Ulimi;
I might have someone for him, however I would have to see how things work out. As far as Shahla, she is kinda wedges between two plots right now. Not sure what to do with it. .__.; I will let you know.

I do have lot of characters up for a random encounter though. Feel free to choose any of them so long as they are not in restricted prides.

For Nia:
YES! This is gonna be awesome. I was really hoping you might like that idea. Tuvic is such a dork.

For Chusi;
I am fine with both of them meeting her and having something like this happen. Tandu I will say is one hell of a smooth talking, caring individual and won't let her alone until he is darned sure she will be alright. He tends to get himself into trouble being so caring and has a lot of ladies sort of attached to him because of it. Also kiddos. >> /shakes head at Tandu

As for with Vol:
There is a slight possibility that they would fail, however I like to keep that minimal at best. I like this idea of him teaching her only to have it backfire because she didn't do what he said, or she was a harder case to crack than he first thought. The contract could either be her life as some point, one of her children whom he would school in his dark arts, or something a similar value.

For Jalouzi;
Omg, yes please. If Kakali found her near her families burial grounds that would be even better. She would be convinced she was either a rebirth of her mother of sister and teach Jalouzi everything she knew in order to pay rightful respects to the dead. I will warn you, Kakali might become aggressive towards the child on occasion, but nothing sinister. Not towards her anyway.

Now... it looks like we have a ton of stuff we can do now. What I ask of you is to pick one or two of the plots we have ideas for an start an RP for them. Once we finish, we can regroup and attack the others. :]

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 am
I would love Kuza to meet your boy Fariwuta. She is a Bodoway girl though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:28 pm
Tanakako
I would love Kuza to meet your boy Fariwuta. She is a Bodoway girl though.

Sure! Any and all interaction Fari gets is good interaction. I am unsure what you mean by Bodoway girl though. Would you mind clarifying?  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:39 pm
She is one of his many descendants, so if your boy was from his line too they couldn't have deeper plot that friends. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Ah, understandable. Well he is part of the royal family line, not sure if Bodoway is or not. But hopefully that won't hinder friendship plots. ;] Fari needs more interaction and friendships.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:30 pm
Hello! I've been eying this thread for awhile now, and finally have the time to begin RPing once again. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a RP with my girls Damu and Asali and your boy Kajot? Pardon me if I haven't spelled his name correctly, I really need to get new glasses, so its difficult to read the names on the certs. xD Anyway, the 'stalking characters' and 'general mischief' themes sounded interesting. They're sisters who've escaped slavery from a cruel pride, and are still incredibly paranoid/hostile toward most strangers. I'd imagine he could have fun with that.

Another one I'm interested in is an RP between Halcyon and Machupa, a rogue attempting to join the Pride. If you could help me out with a JRP, I'd be happy to play with any of the available story themes. Machupa is an incredibly laid-back party animal with a knack for creating intoxicating pain dulling tonics that sometimes tend to become poisonous.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:31 pm
I am interested in playing with all three, Jovi. I first need to finish a few of my current RPs though. I will let you know when we can start some!  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:44 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:56 pm
heart  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm
I am on a slight hiatus at the moment, but shall start working on RPs again very soon. Until then open plots are on hold. I apologize for the wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 pm
OK! So things should be starting to simmer down with my life now. If I owe you anything at all please let me know. I know I have most of my current RPs listed, but just in case, please don't hesitate to post! Thank you everyone.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 pm
For Fari... I have a very strong-willed girl that might fit him perfectly, although if they mated it would not be out of love, but out of Kat's own trickery to try to create more seers like herself (she doesn't exactly know how it works).

Bio here.

User Image

She's a very special character to me. She has already had a brother who was blinded, so she knows how to take care of someone... but those who need care are weak to her, so probably not a plus. She could blind him in a fit of rage. I could easily see them meeting in a fight.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff