Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction University

Back to Guilds

An RP guild of horror, mystery, romance, and the basic drama of school life. 

Tags: horror, mystery, romance, drama, fantasy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 pm
𝔙ivian

Vivian helped Rayamo stand and she saw the flower fall from his pocket. She gave it a sad expression. She guided him back to the dorms. She wished she could cry for him, but she couldn't.

She stopped crying a long time ago.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:54 pm
"No that was it but just in case I'll have the familiars scan the area," he was calm but a little uneasy. The birds split in half and flew around the area. "That was unexpected. I thought you had this under control. I guess we're lucky this guy killed that thing but... Anyway what can I help with?"  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:59 pm
"I just needed help checking around. I did have it under control... Do you think I could have done anything to keep this girl alive? I mean, this happened under my watch... What could have happened if I wasn't here? Usually the beasts stay deep in the forest... I want to know what is making them come out... Can those birds fly far distances?" Shawn couldn't think of what else to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 am
"What do you guys think? Can you do it?" the bird chirped something. " I see.. they have to stay within 3 miles of me or they'll vanish. Hand me a sword and I'll go to the forest to check it out myself." said Arthur who was being serious for once  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 am
"Okay but be careful. I don't know what is making them act up." Shawn pulled off his sword and sheath and handed it to Arthur. "Make sure you come back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:18 am
"Yeah, that kid in the cloak... make sure to question him. His aura then was a bit frightning," Arthur said before walking into the forest. "For all we know it could be that his dark energy is attracting them."  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:24 am
Shawn nodded and turned to the cloaked boy laying there. He reached down and tapped his shoulder. When he got no immediate response, he turned to the body. He looked at the wound on her leg and knew that it was a beast bite. He couldn't figure out anything else about her that would make her a target, so he turned back to the boy. He shook him lightly. "Hey, wake up. I have a few questions for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Subaru opened his eyes and looked around, "Where is that thing? Did I die?" He felt around to check if everything was real. "I'm alive but how..." Then he realized what must've happened. He looked panicked and afraid for a second, "Did I end up hurting anyone?"

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 am
"No, the only person that was hurt is the one that was killed by that beast. When did you see it anyways? And how did you get to it so quickly?" Shawn looked at the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:48 am

Subaru was confused he thought everyone had seen it when it was approaching. "I see, that poor girl." He looked really saddened even though he didnt know her. "Things like that I've seen in the books I brought from my home. You see there is a curse I'm trying to get rid of," he said turning serious. "And the anwer to the last question I dont know. I lost control of myself once I drew my sword."  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:56 am
"Well, lets start with that curse. Can you give me any information on that?" Shawn queried.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:03 am
"Well I guess you should know since you are the headmaster of this school," Subaru felt a bit awkward telling someone else about this thing that he had usually kept to himself. "My mom and everyne in my town are part of cult who worships a dark entity. so when I was born they decided to have a ritual to bring that entity into being by using my body as its vessel. A prophecy was made that I would be the one to bring an end to all things."  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:10 am
Shawn nodded slowly. "Well, if you expect me to lock you up and test a theory, your dead wrong. If you didn't, kudos to you. I think this dark entity can be expelled by something, though I don't know for sure what. I won't know for sure until Arthur comes back with his findings from the forest. That forest has its own evil as well... Maybe it's just a reaction of two powers colliding and wanting to beat the other...." Shawn's lips moved for a few more words, but no sound came out. He looks down to the ground and back to the student. "Thank you for telling me. If you like, you can stay here for a while."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:22 am
Subaru looked at the headmaster and considered that possibility, "Then that would also make this girl's death my fault for having attracted them," he said. He looked at the girl and turned away"Its alright I should probably get back to reading those scriptures anyway for way to end it quickly because something tells me I don't have much time left."  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:25 am
Shawn looked at the student with concern. "Some time, bring them to my office and we'll both have a look, okay?"  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff