Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kento's Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:30 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

What makes you say I can't do this?

Because you will need an X-Antibody. And you will need a Gallantmon.

Get those and your good.

What makes it so I have to use the X-Antibody on Gallantmon to get his X form? I'm pretty sure there isn't a rule saying I have to, and if there is I would like to see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:39 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

Get those and your good.

What makes it so I have to use the X-Antibody on Gallantmon to get his X form? I'm pretty sure there isn't a rule saying I have to, and if there is I would like to see it.

As I said we are currently in the making of new rules so this wont happen. We are trying to kill of most of the loopholes.

And first of all

Tentomon Warp Digivolves into Mega Kabutarimon(Red).  

KiroMishima
Crew

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

Get those and your good.

As I said we are currently in the making of new rules so this wont happen. We are trying to kill of most of the loopholes.

And first of all

Actually I asked, and you get the result listed under their warp digivolution(should they have one) http://dma.wtw-x.net/dextento.shtml And Tentomon does have one and as such with double warp digivolve he will infact become a Gallantmon X.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

Get those and your good.

And first of all

Actually I asked, and you get the result listed under their warp digivolution(should they have one) http://dma.wtw-x.net/dextento.shtml And Tentomon does have one and as such with double warp digivolve he will infact become a Gallantmon X.

Who did you ask?  

KiroMishima
Crew

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:56 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

Get those and your good.

And first of all

Who did you ask?

Well to be more acurate I asked if in the double warp if we get the true mega or the listed warp evolution or if we got to pick, and I was told the listing in warp evolution is taken into account first, the question was answered by Zadok and Liger, both saying that you get the one listed under warp digivolution if there is anything listed for it. it is on page 38 on the TP shop Question forum.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:00 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

Get those and your good.

And first of all

Who did you ask?

Well to be more acurate I asked if in the double warp if we get the true mega or the listed warp evolution or if we got to pick, and I was told the listing in warp evolution is taken into account first, the question was answered by Zadok and Liger, both saying that you get the one listed under warp digivolution if there is anything listed for it. it is on page 38 on the TP shop Question forum.

OK just read it.

Thing is Hercules Kabutarimon is Tentomon's official Mega. That and Ancient Kabutarimon for blue.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:02 pm
Lol, what a fabulous convo I didn't know was on my profile... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:06 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

And first of all

Who did you ask?

OK just read it.

Thing is Hercules Kabutarimon is Tentomon's official Mega. That and Ancient Kabutarimon for blue.

True true, however Tentomon has Gallantmon X listed as a warp evolution on DMA (and so do like 12 other digimon)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:15 pm
Lol mostly due to different versions of cards...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:37 pm
UnHolyFudge

Well that was an interesting chat. Did it shape your direction of evolution?  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:43 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

And first of all

Who did you ask?

OK just read it.

True true, however Tentomon has Gallantmon X listed as a warp evolution on DMA (and so do like 12 other digimon)

Again I don't care. It doesn't mean that its an official one.

Its just one of the options that Tentomon has.

Warp is for official.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:06 pm
-nods- interesting set of predicaments... lol

Seems you always got DORUGoramon as an option within the next... 140 something posts I make. c:  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:11 pm
Oh, I was simply under the impression that the rule revolved around not being able to obtain X antibody digimon through digivlution, but only via DNA, or using a real X antibody  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:13 pm
Darkfire Karan

First off, that's the first time you said you didn't care, 2nd Wtf do you mean by, it isn't official and that Warp is for official.
Kento the Nogitsune

If you mean change the direction, no it didn't.
Zadok the 28th

Hang on THERE is a rule for this?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:16 pm
Lol unwritten rules. Gotta read a lot of fine prnt for the. XD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff