Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
Ambrosial Alchemy [Item Crafting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:25 pm
Gonna try and craft a Lucky Egg with the Oval Stone I just bought fulfilling the last item requirement I needed.

**Drops an Oval Stone, a Rare Candy, 5 Snag Coins and a Snag Emblem, then rolls for initiative**

**retrieves new Lucky Egg and scampers off for Training purposes**  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:25 pm
*drops two Big Mushrooms and three Snag Coins on the counter*

*Magic Alchemy hocus pocus happens because why can't Totally-Not-PF have an awesome magickal light show?*

*Walks out with a Balm Mushroom*  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:53 pm
Lykas entered Ambrosia's tiny little lean-to-looking tent with a small duck beneath the bow holding the door open and looked around. He carried a small satchel in his hands with a collection of items inside. "I have plans in Hoenn soon and I've heard you know how to upgrade the Snag Machine to ward off the Shadow Virus the way GRAY can do inside HQ?" He asked.

"Indeed I can and only I can." Ambrosia replied with a smile. "The inner workings of the Snag Machine are far too complex to be modified by clumsy hands. Mine, however, are skilled and dexterous from my training in Alchemy." She added, holding one of said dexterous hands out for Lykas to hand over the satchel.

"I've brought everything I was told you'd need." Lykas responded with a small sigh. "Don't let me down. Please?" He almost sounded like he was begging with that request.

"I will do the best I can. My skills have improved enough to salvage your items if I cannot make the magick happen but I do not refund payments for the attempts." Ambrosia replied, taking Lykas' satchel and beginning to lay the items out in a particular array. Once the items were laid in place, she took to drawing the magick circle she needed to achieve this feat of magnificence.

Lykas watched from the sidelines with anticipation, his breath caught in his throat as he waited to see the results. When the woman began her work of combining these items through the marriage of mysticism and science, he closed his eyes.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:01 pm
I had finally decided to go through with it. Grabbing the necessary items, I made my way across the surface of Mt. Silver to a tent hiding in the clifface.

"I have been waiting for your arrival," Ambrosia spoke up, her eyes covered by the hood of her robe. "I have sensed your coming for some time, despite your hesitance."

"I WAS going to wait until I had a Key Stone," I explained, assuming that the local alchemist knew exactly what I was doing here. She was a Psychic Channeler, after all. "But I figured I'd get it over with now, while I had the money to pay for your services." I placed the items before her - three Snag Emblems, a Psychic Gem that I'd been holding onto for a very long time, and of course, her payment - twenty-five Snag Coins.

"Very well," she said, beginning the process of her craft. "Know that I cannot guarantee success," she warned as the power swarmed around her, causing the items before her to levitate. I had to cover my eyes when a bright flash filled the room, but when my eyes recovered, the item lay before me - the Gardevoirite I had come for.

I took Rala's new held item, stood up, and bowed in respect and gratitude before making my way out of the tent. Once I was out in the open, I let Rala out of her ball. "I've got something I want you to hold on to," I said, holding the Gardevoirite up to her.

Rala only seemed confused, however. "What should I do with this, then?" she asked telepathically, holding up a TwistedSpoon.

I looked at the item, puzzled as to how she got that. "When did you get that?" I asked.

"You gave it to me," Rala explained. "I think you got it from a mission. I don't remember which one, though. It was a really long time ago."

"I can probably give it to Brunor or Luna," I said offhandedly. "I'd really rather you hold this," I added, swapping her TwistedSpoon for the Gardevoirite I just got.

"What is this?" Rala asked, holding up the stone.

"It's Gardevoirite," I told her. "Once I get a Key Stone, I can use it and that Gardevoir you're holding to Mega Evolve you."

"I get to have ANOTHER EVOLUTION!?" Rala asked excitedly.

"Not until I get a Key Stone," I reminded her. "The evolution will only be temporary, though. It's more of a power boost than an evolution, really, though it does come with a new form."

"COOL!" Rala cheered, floating around the place as happy as could be. I let her float wherever she pleased and made my way back to HQ, not wanting to ruin her fun.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:16 pm
Lykas entered Ambrosial Alchemy yet again and threw down the items he wanted use today. "I want a Gyaradosite." He told the woman as he held out a satchel full of Snag Coins as payment.

Picking up the Gyaradosite after Ambrosia's work was done, the hybrid waved rather politely before walking out of her dank cave. He had some work to do to get this stone ready for Furor.

((Dark Gem x1, Snag Emblem x3 and Snag Coins x25 used))  
Darksol88 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:51 pm
It's time. 15 Psychic Gems, a Life Orb, 20 Snag Coins, and 2 Snag Emblems. Let's set up some magic.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 pm
Making a Big Pearl, using three Pearls and 2SC  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:04 pm
Making another Big Pearl, using three Pearls and 2SC  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Making a Pearl String using two big Pearls and 3SC  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm
Making a Rare Candy using two Comet Shards, a Pearl String, and 10SC  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:10 pm
Making a Destiny Stone using a Destiny Knot, a Rare Candy, 5SC, and a Snag Emblem  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:44 pm
Aight, dropping 5 Ghost Gems, a Ring Target, 20 Snag Coins and a Snag Emblem to see if I can roll a Decideum Z!

And now I'm out 20 SC... Fml.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:08 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Aight, dropping 5 Ghost Gems, a Ring Target, 20 Snag Coins and a Snag Emblem to see if I can roll a Decideum Z!

And now I'm out 20 SC... Fml.

Take two!

Holy crap, that was close! I have 4 SCs left after this and now a Decideum Z, finally! Whoot!  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:13 pm
Gonna drop 3 Star Pieces and 3 of my remaining 4 SCs to make a Comet Shard, now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:16 pm
Sweet! With only 1 SC left to my name, Imma take that Comet Shard, drop it along with my Z-Writ and a Snag Emblem to craft Lykas' Sparkling Stone. Good thing it has a 100% success rate.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff