--- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:49 am
For Gopala: I can offer up Tasuki as a fling? He's been to the borders of the swampies once and wouldn't have interest in joining, but a fling would be fun for him. He's generally a little immature, and "isn't fond of girls with her type of attitude." However, that's only on the surface, in all honesty he has a bit of a weakness for a strong willed girl. We can have them meet and see, if you wanted. :3 He has 2 completed RPs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:10 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Well, Abi's got a fling coming up I need a couple more Rps for, so it'd be great to RP them. o wo

And Gopala could boss Kuro around a bit if they were to go on a hunt or something. o 3o

How about we start with those two, since my D'Ws are kinda stumping me at the moment. ; w;

Light Atago

I'm sorry, but that's not really what I had in mind for her. ; u; <33  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:10 pm
Moja: Pride!Nanny!RP with my cub Shula?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:11 pm
Sounds good, I'll start them in the next day or two. :3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:35 pm
Hopefolly
Moja: Pride!Nanny!RP with my cub Shula?

* A* Yes! <33 Moja finally will have an RP where she's not secretly mopey about not having kids, haha. (no kids yet but at least she has a mate, now, haha!)

Kiya: C: <33  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm
Here is another starter for ya. ;D  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm
Puhterodactyl

Would you be up for completing this RP between Fleance and Fio?

Fleance was supposed to give Fio one of his feathers to add to his growing collection of random crud XD;;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:09 pm
Depawsit

Absolutely! <33  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 pm
Puhterodactyl

For Moja!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:22 pm
For your Firekin I can offer up Adenah. C:

Being more anti-social than gruff, Adenah got picked on a lot as a cub. She grew up with a bit of a chip on her shoulder, like she needed to prove herself, and has now blossomed in a take charge adult.

I would also love duels with her, so she can get some practice. x3

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:20 pm
PUH!

1. Dyl'Ahn can welcome Xun to the Amazons and teach her sister of the pride as a Master Huntress. <3

2. Would Chibudi or any others want to meet Thorin and possibly even follow him to the Dvergr? If nothing else they might be friends. :3

3. I CAN DIG IN MY SOA FOR FLINGS Y/Y?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 am
Finally, sorry, xD Here is one of the rps:

Banhishikha x Abidemi

and the swampie one will come when the new sub-forum is open. xD; I don't wanna set something up until it's allowed. owo  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm
Painted Moose

; A; She's so pretty I wish I had someone available for her. And I wish customs were open so I could make someone for her nooooo. My boys are lined up for flings atm which means they'd have to stick around their baby momma till the babies were adols, but after that they'd TOTALLY be game for a mate. ; u; We can RP them in the meantime!? <33 She's gorgeous.

NovaCracker

Yay for Xun Amazon stuff!! :0
And Chidub can meet Thorin, he's had depressingly little going on for him since he had a mate lined up then the owner decided to do one of those "make fake kids" things. . _. That was awfully disappoint.

[ Lady Kiya ]

-tucks the RP away- c: And you can! It's just the subforum called "Jini-Msemi Lands" <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:23 pm
You wanna start Xun/Dhyl or I?

Ditto Thorin Dhibud.

*Can toss a lady at him if you like~*  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:41 pm
Puhterodactyl

I can offer up my Theluji for a possible fling (cubless or not) with your Gopala or Sini'fasi~ If you're interested I can give you further information to you about his personality and whatnot! :3

And for your Serru I can offer him some general RP with my Arashi! She needs more RP's for her general completed RP count, and Serru could have an interesting time trying to flirt with her, because she wouldn't take any of it. Not in a necessarily mean way, but no way she would even humor him!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff