Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
|.x.|Updating|.x.| Feel free to look anyway though :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:46 pm
depawsit

-sniffles- I sowwy sweatdrop now its your turn though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:57 am
Thanks for the notice on those! Tags all around. ^_^
Oh my offer on Creo possibly siring a litter of cubs for her still stands. Thought I'd make it official since you have adoption listed on her plots.

magnadearel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:26 am
AstoriaFallen
I know the holidays are crazy and hectic and everyone is busy. If you can only post once a month, then by all means I can work with that smile I'm just doing a mass Tag in case you may have forgotten. Lord knows i'll go look at the thread and then think I replied and then after a few days pass i'll go to see how its going and realized I never wrote anything. If you want to close out the RP please let me know so I can take it off the list. I do hope to eventually finish all of these, but if not then its alright. smile The links to the Rps are on the first page with your names next to them and who you have and who you are interacting with.

Zingling
Acacia

Green Ever After
Koios and Adolfo

Depawsit
Izzy

Magnadearel
Kyntia, Kelrayiss, Creo and Pallas

Polette
Xarmag

Cajanic
Nguva

I Lady Kiya I
Monath and Yamir

Das Tor
Fuu'Penda

Chi Sohma
Jelani

Kathryn Dragonna
Aphrodite

DragonsRage24
Tahni

I'll probably do a tag update once a month. It also lets me make sure I'm not skipping out on my posts lol. smile I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

I'm going to call the current thread with Aphrodite finished as is... if you want to start another one we can!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:56 am
magnadearel
Thanks for the notice on those! Tags all around. ^_^
Oh my offer on Creo possibly siring a litter of cubs for her still stands. Thought I'd make it official since you have adoption listed on her plots.

I'm still willing to go with it smile I'm trying to figure out how we would be working the angle though. Would he be her friend and if she finds a female mate they have him sire cubs that way? Or would they become mates and they find a female willing to be a surrogate mother?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:30 am
Kathryn Dragonna

Would you like to start it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 am
AstoriaFallen
I'm still willing to go with it smile I'm trying to figure out how we would be working the angle though. Would he be her friend and if she finds a female mate they have him sire cubs that way? Or would they become mates and they find a female willing to be a surrogate mother?

You wanted her to go homosexual, so it'd have to take that into account. It depends on if her mate is fertile or not.

1. If she is, then he can be the easy means to cute cubs. Probably with the understanding that he sires them, but they really will be her and her mate's cubs. XD
2. If her mate isn't fertile, he goes out finds a willing female and brings back at least one cub for them to raise, and one left with the biological mother.

How much he stays around in both cases can be worked out.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:49 am
magnadearel
AstoriaFallen

You wanted her to go homosexual, so it'd have to take that into account. It depends on if her mate is fertile or not.

1. If she is, then he can be the easy means to cute cubs. Probably with the understanding that he sires them, but they really will be her and her mate's cubs. XD
2. If her mate isn't fertile, he goes out finds a willing female and brings back at least one cub for them to raise, and one left with the biological mother.

How much he stays around in both cases can be worked out.

Okay smile and I'm still not set on her sexuality yet lol. If Chi isn't around to post her Jelani I can't see how well the two can mesh >.< So you never know. If things don't work out Creo and Hadeth can be together and they find a surrogate to have some cubs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:57 am
AstoriaFallen
Okay smile and I'm still not set on her sexuality yet lol. If Chi isn't around to post her Jelani I can't see how well the two can mesh >.< So you never know. If things don't work out Creo and Hadeth can be together and they find a surrogate to have some cubs.

It can be a possibility then. Have you pmed Chi?
I do have a future flinged planned for him, so -if- things started getting serious between them nothing would happen until after that. I think I'd rather he stay a good friend of the family, but its open to change. *shrugs*

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:00 am
magnadearel
AstoriaFallen

It can be a possibility then. Have you pmed Chi?
I do have a future flinged planned for him, so -if- things started getting serious between them nothing would happen until after that. I think I'd rather he stay a good friend of the family, but its open to change. *shrugs*

I've quoted her in a couple threads. guess I should PM her lol.

And if things with jelani and hadeth don't work out they can be friends until after his fling and then maybe the two can become an item? or they can just be friends and he just helps her get some cubs. either way will work for me. just let me know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:03 am
AstoriaFallen
I've quoted her in a couple threads. guess I should PM her lol.

And if things with jelani and hadeth don't work out they can be friends until after his fling and then maybe the two can become an item? or they can just be friends and he just helps her get some cubs. either way will work for me. just let me know.

Lol yes.

I'm not going to set anything in stone yet. ^_^ We can see how it plays out between them, and if hear back from Chi or get another offer somewhere.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:06 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:15 am
What did you decide Tamaki's rank will be?
I know most of us agreed that the boys will be entertainers, but I just wanted to be sure. You don't have to have him as an entertainer if you don't want.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:09 pm
Chi Sohma
What did you decide Tamaki's rank will be?
I know most of us agreed that the boys will be entertainers, but I just wanted to be sure. You don't have to have him as an entertainer if you don't want.

I need to get more diverse roles smile entertainer will be fine! He'll be the best dancer they ever saw wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:58 am
Split Personality
heart

User Image

we could do some family RP XD Since Pxan is related to eytucan (his grandpa) and all those guys :3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:09 pm
Yes. I think so. And fortunately I have A BILLION IKNIMAYAN

Wanna start one?