Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] Tokakinji [Official! Moving RPs to Pride board!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:04 pm
THAT CERT IS GORGEOUS.
I love the cert symbol. Unfortunately I cannot art, so I can't help with the background.

Would you like the contest winners to post their lions here to add to the member list?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm
Glad you like it ^^

Ahh if you could post them here it'd help! But it's not required.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm
Here you go!

My Allegiance
SoA Name: Eumann
Image: Link
Owner: THE Jehan
Short History: Eumann grew up in the Uliachia province for the first part of his life, living under the strict regime of his Soldier parents. He came to hate their way of life and thinking, embracing the ideas of a more pacifistic nature. During his time in Uliachia, Eumann came to know Druids for what they truly were, a sadly oppressed people that were no different than the Toka. After becoming a scholar, Eumann relocated to Lochlann and became a popular teacher of philosophy, eventually becoming its governor.
Reason for Joining: Lived in the pride his whole life
Intended Rank: Governor (Lochlann)
Blood: Toka
Province: Lochlann
Anything Else:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: BrĂ­d
Image: http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/LithiaBrandon/Events/excitedapathy1.png
Owner: Excited Apathy
Short History: Descended from the original Druid lines, has grown up full of resentment at the displacement and oppression of her kin.
Reason for Joining: She was born there. 8|
Intended Rank: Borrower
Blood: Druid
Province: Uliacha
Anything Else: Generally acts as a huntress when not otherwise aiding her kin.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:06 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Shari
Image: http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/LithiaBrandon/Events/IzzyMakani1.png
Owner: Izzy Makani
Short History: Born of the druid blood lines and trained by her parents who were former borrowers to thieve useful items for those trapped in the ravine prison. Became a merchant on the side to hide her activities and have reasons as to why she has items that she would not have any other way.
Reason for Joining: Born there.
Intended Rank: Borrower
Anything Else: Acts a merchant when not pursueing her main activities.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 pm
This look like anything you'd like to use, Lith? =D

User Image

This is probably the first BG I've done where 98% of it isn't from pieced together stock. =D Only the treeees, cause trees are fdknvbfbvjsebfdgf. But painting those rocks was kinda fun. =DDD  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 pm
That's gorgeous, Yuna!! I will go put it in the cert and see how it all looks! Thank youuuu. How much do you want for it =0  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 pm
Fffff, nothing at all. =3 I just felt like messing around.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

It looks so pretty ;---; <3333 I feel like I should pay you something! D=  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:14 pm
Wow that is gorgeous. o.o  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 am
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 pm
Wow, Fayth, your bg looks gorgeous on the cert!

Lith, Eumann is up for meeting with the King and Queen at the castle.
Club and I also have an RP going on with her Druid. You would have to ask Cub as well, but I have no problem with it being used as one of the five needed rps.  

THE Jehan

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 pm
THE Jehan
Wow, Fayth, your bg looks gorgeous on the cert!

Lith, Eumann is up for meeting with the King and Queen at the castle.
Club and I also have an RP going on with her Druid. You would have to ask Cub as well, but I have no problem with it being used as one of the five needed rps.

That'd be good, on both counts!

Uther and Ygraine are available for RP too ^^ Ygraine is nicer than Uther is, but he's mostly grumpy around Druids.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Samar
Image: uncert
Owner: Tanakako
Short History: Born of a Druid bloodline, Samar has grown up surrounded by the pride's turbulent politics. As a juvenile he went through the typical rebellious streak, causing trouble with the Toka blood living around him. Of course he swiftly got thrown into the Ravine Prison where he quickly sobered up and matured into a surly adolescent and eventually became the silent, cold adult he is today. He is not only intimidating in appearance, tall and solid with muscle, with his dark coat marked by many a scar, but is a very talented and merciless fighter. Having finally gotten himself out of the ravine prison, he splits his time between helping those left behind escape through the secret tunnels and training other druids how to defend themselves in any manner possible, all the while keeping an eye on any Toka blood that dares come to the Uliacha province. By night he moonlights as a Slayer, defending any and all druid, born or branded, from unfriendly Toka attentions. And is not above using underhanded tactics when out numbered by the enemy.
Reason for Joining: pride semi-custom
Intended Rank: Forsworn
Anything Else: He is a Forsworn that was a Sentry while inside the ravine and now works to defend his druid brethren as he is no longer a prisoner.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 am
Maybe we should talk Tianxia and Tokakinji sometime 8D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers