Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are u
  yes
  no
View Results

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:36 am
Everything you can die off is bad for you, thats a fact. For example: smoking. But there is one thing worse than smoking, alcohol abuse, etc. and that is LIVING!

We're all going to die sooner or later. So why be scared?

Maybe it is really fun in heaven or hell( If they exist ) I don't know. I've never been there.

The only thing i'm scared of is getting old, getting ugly, getting wrinkles or worse. I think that is the time for euthanasia.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:39 am
no and as soon as your are born ,your internal clock starts to tick down to when you die...  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

xxLexiconxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:49 am
I've found that I'm not necessarily scared of death, but how I die. I would hope it would be fast and painless but what if it isn't? And what's worse, is there's probably not much you can do.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:20 am
If your afraid of death blame your parrents , they 'made' you.

I used to be scared of death but i realised its no use being afraid of something that cannot be stopped.
It would be better to embrace death , to accept it , that way you'l most probabley die happier. - I'm not saying you have to start killing yourself , duh.

Most times i'm O.k. with death , but if i think to hard about it it sometimes gives me the creeps - but in overal , not really afraid , no use , cant be stopped.

Akaratichi

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Not at all.

To me, there is peace in death, earned after struggling through a long, torturous, sometimes rewarding life. People who are suicidal don't deserve it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:05 pm
Dead_Ed
Not at all.

To me, there is peace in death, earned after struggling through a long, torturous, sometimes rewarding life. People who are suicidal don't deserve it.

I Partly agree with you on the 'suicidal' issue.

Akaratichi

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:23 pm
Akaratichi
Dead_Ed
Not at all.

I Partly agree with you on the 'suicidal' issue.

Did someone you hold dear commit suicide recently?
In that case, I apologize.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces